Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 26 of 26

Thread: started gh

  1. #1
    JJEB2 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    776

    started gh

    started my huma. doing 1.5 am and 1.5 pm. i going to try to monitor what is going on with my body very closely. so after three days i have noticed that my lower stomach seems bloated. i have abs and obliques but my sides and lower stomach look a lil bigger than usual. diet is in check and i even bumped my cardio. after three days i am up two pounds. i woke up this morning and noticed my foot was tingeling. today i was very very tired. also i noticed if i go an extended time like 2 hrs without food i get lethargic. my nipples were puffed this morning and i am on a maintenance dose of noval. i am on a cycle currently week 6 of tren 125 eod, test e 400mg wk and eq 600mg wk. i will keep ya guys posted on how the huma works out.

    would you say these are just coicidence or has my gh kicked in? also with any people who have taken huma or nutropin how long did it take before you noticed gains?

  2. #2
    Flynman is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    355
    I am on Jintropin and I started to bloat noticeably after the first week at 2iu's ed. I have the tingling which comes & goes and have been very tired at times. People say the bloating lasts about 4-6 weeks. I'm at week 5 now so i'll let you know. I believe nolva will not help bloat from GH.

  3. #3
    JJEB2 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    776
    yea the bloat comes and goes. i look flat as of now but towards 7 or 8 i really harden up and all my veins are noticeable. my nipples just got enflamed for the day and it goes away. i don't know why but even off cycle i will have days where my nipples just flare up. too much estrogen most likely. i am tired all day and i slept like a baby last night. no wake ups whatsoever. my knee i had operated on is a lil sore today. no other aches or pains as of yet. my forearms i have noticed get a lil more pumped when i type fast but could be from the tren . i am gonna monitor myself very closely bc i want to see teh effects and be able to distinguish them distinctly. as of yet for those that said 21 is too young i feel that after a few weeks i can prove them wrong.

  4. #4
    JJEB2 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    776
    there is no doubt in my mind that the gh is kicking in right now. i have a very clean diet and never go over 150 carbs and have high protein low calorie diet. i weighed 221 last thursday and started my gh then next day. i have been on 4 days and my weight is up to 228. my veins are blasting out of my forearms and bis. i look like i have water under my eyes and in my arms and stomach.

  5. #5
    spound's Avatar
    spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Georgia and Texas
    Posts
    2,116
    Quote Originally Posted by JJEB2
    there is no doubt in my mind that the gh is kicking in right now. i have a very clean diet and never go over 150 carbs and have high protein low calorie diet. i weighed 221 last thursday and started my gh then next day. i have been on 4 days and my weight is up to 228. my veins are blasting out of my forearms and bis. i look like i have water under my eyes and in my arms and stomach.
    Sounds great bro, keep us updated! but what do you mean water under your eyes?

  6. #6
    JJEB2 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    776
    Quote Originally Posted by spound
    Sounds great bro, keep us updated! but what do you mean water under your eyes?
    some people get a puffy face. i sually never have had a problem with holding water. i keep my sodium low but under my eyes it looks like there is water there. moon face almost

  7. #7
    spound's Avatar
    spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Georgia and Texas
    Posts
    2,116
    Quote Originally Posted by JJEB2
    some people get a puffy face. i sually never have had a problem with holding water. i keep my sodium low but under my eyes it looks like there is water there. moon face almost
    Dammnit, I hate to hear that, I am prone to moonface on gear, and I am planning on hitting up the GH here in the next couple week

  8. #8
    UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    867
    ......
    Last edited by UnNaturalBuff; 12-09-2013 at 01:10 PM.

  9. #9
    JJEB2 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    776
    Quote Originally Posted by spound
    Dammnit, I hate to hear that, I am prone to moonface on gear, and I am planning on hitting up the GH here in the next couple week
    best way to get away from bloating is ramping up. stay on a low dose till ur body gets used to it and then ramp up till you find a dose that suits u. i started at 3iu bc as i have heard from people 2 ius isn't enough and this and that. so i am taking 3 ius and as we can see the gains are very fast. and from what i hear jinos don't work as quickly but i guess that all depends on the person.

  10. #10
    JJEB2 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    776
    the my sleep last wasn't great as the night before but i did wake refreshed and got 8 1/2 hrs of sleep. ate breakfast and took an 1 hr and 15 min nap. so i am getting very tired during the day for sure. i took a look in the mirror and noticed my arms seemed alot bigger so i just measured them bc i have been tracking my progress on cycle for sometime. my arms are up about a half an inch in a week and a half. i am almost positive this is caused by bloat. when sleeping my arms fell asleep bc i lay on them happened in the past but this was alot more frequent that i noticed it. i still haven't weighed myself so i don't know where my weight is. no real big aches and pains. my elbows started to hurt for a little but nothing serious and still getting some tightening in the forearms when i type for a long time.

  11. #11
    Puffader's Avatar
    Puffader is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    West Palm Beach
    Posts
    1,004
    I got the bloated face every time i bumped it up .5IU's It took about 3 weeks after my last increase for the bloat to go down. I'm about 48 days in now and it's going down each day. It's a slow process for me. I'm also of 1mg arimidex ED. Just hang in there

  12. #12
    spound's Avatar
    spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Georgia and Texas
    Posts
    2,116
    Quote Originally Posted by JJEB2
    the my sleep last wasn't great as the night before but i did wake refreshed and got 8 1/2 hrs of sleep. ate breakfast and took an 1 hr and 15 min nap. so i am getting very tired during the day for sure. i took a look in the mirror and noticed my arms seemed alot bigger so i just measured them bc i have been tracking my progress on cycle for sometime. my arms are up about a half an inch in a week and a half. i am almost positive this is caused by bloat. when sleeping my arms fell asleep bc i lay on them happened in the past but this was alot more frequent that i noticed it. i still haven't weighed myself so i don't know where my weight is. no real big aches and pains. my elbows started to hurt for a little but nothing serious and still getting some tightening in the forearms when i type for a long time.
    Keep us updated on your body weight when you weigh in bro, thanks

  13. #13
    JJEB2 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    776
    Quote Originally Posted by Puffader
    I got the bloated face every time i bumped it up .5IU's It took about 3 weeks after my last increase for the bloat to go down. I'm about 48 days in now and it's going down each day. It's a slow process for me. I'm also of 1mg arimidex ED. Just hang in there
    i am fine with the bloat. i had all these people saying since i was 21 my dose wasn't effective so i bumped up to 3 ius instead of 2. i am sure it will go down soon. eventhough i was bloated yesterday at the gym i had road maps on my forearms and new veins popping out of my biceps. the only bloat that bothers me is in my stomach.

  14. #14
    JJEB2 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    776
    DAY 6
    took last shot last night. good quality sleep. woke up this morning and i am still very much bloated. i feel really croggy and tired. my left shoulder and right knee are in some pain. starts to feel uncomforting but bearable.

  15. #15
    JJEB2 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    776
    weight today was 226. so the bloat is going down i assume. my arms still look like they are holding some water but i still have veins blasting out of them.

  16. #16
    wallycn's Avatar
    wallycn is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    In da Lac ridin on dubs
    Posts
    413
    Quote Originally Posted by JJEB2
    DAY 6
    took last shot last night.
    were you only taking gh for 6 days??????????????

  17. #17
    JJEB2 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    776
    nah hahah. a 5 on 2 off split. meant for my split.

  18. #18
    Britguy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    352
    bump this thread!

    just a few questions..

    does GH make you vascular as i was unaware of this, never heard of it doin that and

    I thought Gh gave you well placed water, ie, held in the intestines, a few on here seem to be experiencing bloat, id no idea that GH caused so much bloat or does it just vary?

  19. #19
    brabus55 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    44
    bump
    i also wondered..never knew GH can cause bloat..never heard

  20. #20
    mixxin is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    101
    GH does cause edema especially at high doses, some of us seem to hold more water than others.

  21. #21
    Britguy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    352
    Quote Originally Posted by mixxin
    GH does cause edema especially at high doses, some of us seem to hold more water than others.

    well im gonna be doin 1.5iu morning and then again in the early afternoon, just wondered cos this is'nt really considered a high dose is it? one of the reasons of me doing a growth cycle is for the lean benefits, its weird that im hearing all these bloat stories, makin me think twice, people say it normally goes away after a few wks, what does that mean then? that you get bloated and then the leaness comes after the water has dispersed?

  22. #22
    JJEB2 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    776
    your body isn't used to it and your doing 3 ius a day. as far as i know children produce something like 1.5 ius throughout the day and as high as 2 ius. you have to figure you are older so your body doesn't produce the same amount of gh as it used to. also there are many factors in gh secretion. some days you don't produce the same amount ie depending on sleep, food consumption and what else in your life that can affect it. but you are doing a constistant dose. if your bloating then typically ur body is just not used to it. they say to start out low so your body can get used to it and go up .5iu a week or so till you find the right dose.

    as far as vascularity it stretches the skin and makes it tighter. also you are going to lose a substaintial amount of fat which in turn make the sub q fat diminish and you will become more vascular. the bloat goes away a fter a few weeks. just hang in there.

  23. #23
    JJEB2 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    776
    Day 7
    day off. i had very good quality sleep. i woke up after 7 hrs like i usally do and was wide awake but saw that it was too early for my liking so i went back to bed. i would say i am still holding a lil water. my buddy stopped by and he hasn't seen me in a week in a half and he said i looked huge. i see myself everyday and have become anal about what i look like so i don't notice. yesterday my left shoulder that has stretched ligaments was killin me. i mean a sore pain. almost like tendonitus which i have in that shoulder but the chronic pain times 10. i did chest yesterday so it was a very hard workout to get through esp with incline flies. usually go to 75 and i only could do 3 sets at 60. anymore and my shoulder would just kill. currently its sore still and feel a lil pain in the shoulder.my elbows feel a whole lot different. almost like they are weak.

  24. #24
    Britguy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    352
    Quote Originally Posted by JJEB2
    your body isn't used to it and your doing 3 ius a day. as far as i know children produce something like 1.5 ius throughout the day and as high as 2 ius. you have to figure you are older so your body doesn't produce the same amount of gh as it used to. also there are many factors in gh secretion. some days you don't produce the same amount ie depending on sleep, food consumption and what else in your life that can affect it. but you are doing a constistant dose. if your bloating then typically ur body is just not used to it. they say to start out low so your body can get used to it and go up .5iu a week or so till you find the right dose.

    as far as vascularity it stretches the skin and makes it tighter. also you are going to lose a substaintial amount of fat which in turn make the sub q fat diminish and you will become more vascular. the bloat goes away a fter a few weeks. just hang in there.
    thanks for the info, keep us up to date my friend, its a very interesting read!

  25. #25
    JJEB2 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    776
    took my shot in the am and nothing really. ate some food and went back to sleep. kinda tired. noticed my bis always have new veins popping out which is good.

  26. #26
    Puffader's Avatar
    Puffader is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    West Palm Beach
    Posts
    1,004
    You still have a few weeks to go before you really see anything. It sneaks up on you. you're going to have to up your carbs soon, 150g a day is way to light. Once the GH really kicks in you're going to feel flat at 230lbs and only taking in 150g. I'm at 235 and I was taking in about 250g a day carbs and still felt flat. i added 2 sweet potatos/day and I feel alot fuller. also, if you up your carbs you probably wont feel so sleepy after the shot. You want to really feel full and notice quicker changes? throw some IGF-1 in the mix! Oh yeah!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •