juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member

First timer with GH

Ok im looking for mass and strength. Not worried about cutting or anything. Am i going to see mass with 2iu a day for 6 months with the 5/2 split.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    no... 2-3iu is for fat loss..

4iu is more mass gains..

I started 10 weeks at 2iu..

then bumped to 3iu for 1 month
    and am doing 4iu 5/2 right now.. I love it.. the sides happen everytime i bump the dose, but go away after 2 weeks.

no i am not going any higher..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    I lost a whole lot of fat at 2iu's but I'm struggling to keep my weight on. I've been running IGF at 80mcg's 4 weeks on 4 off so now I'm going to bump the dose of GH to 4iu's while I'm not on the IGF.

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy
    I lost a whole lot of fat at 2iu's but I'm struggling to keep my weight on. I've been running IGF at 80mcg's 4 weeks on 4 off so now I'm going to bump the dose of GH to 4iu's while I'm not on the IGF.

Well are you losing muscle mass?

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juicehoe
    Ok im looking for mass and strength. Not worried about cutting or anything. Am i going to see mass with 2iu a day for 6 months with the 5/2 split.

Depends what you mean by mass... dbol /test mass, you will not see, but you will see a pound or two a month of hard, clean, lean muscle if you workout hard and have your diet right.

I did six months at 2iu and am very happy. I would highy recommend some test at about week 12... then you will see mass. Unfortunately, I couldn't add test to my cycle (had an operation), but when I did a cycle post-hgh, the results were great.

Just my two kopecks.

gypsy3034 is offline Junior Member
    i am doing a cycle of 6mth gh /cycle 12week prop tren eq wat is your opinon any one

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    i will be adding test with it... so do i still need the 4iu?

Quote Originally Posted by spound
    Well are you losing muscle mass?
    Not really, but not getting huge either. Just getting leaner and more vascular. I'm losing fat where I never could before. I've been running a gram of test, tren , T3 and Arimidex to keep the water off. I was hoping to get more size but the results are pleasing anyway. My body composition seems to be changing.

dale is offline Associate Member
    Not really, but not getting huge either. Just getting leaner and more vascular. I'm losing fat where I never could before. I've been running a gram of test, tren, T3 and Arimidex to keep the water off. I was hoping to get more size but the results are pleasing anyway. My body composition seems to be changing.
    you're running a whole gram of test and not getting much size???

Quote Originally Posted by dale
    you're running a whole gram of test and not getting much size???
    Yes. The Nolva and arimidex are keeping the water off and the tren , GH and IGF are taking off fat at the same time. It's not too surprising that I'm staying lean and hard when I think about it.

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Not really, but not getting huge either. Just getting leaner and more vascular. I'm losing fat where I never could before. I've been running a gram of test, tren, T3 and Arimidex to keep the water off. I was hoping to get more size but the results are pleasing anyway. My body composition seems to be changing.

Ok gotcha. Yea, i don't care if GH burns fat all day long until I look like I have nothing but skin over my muscles, as long as you aren't losing muscle. I cant wait to jump on this shit in a few weeks.....3iu 5/2 w/ slin T3...and if I save enough , some IGF too

dale is offline Associate Member
    Ok gotcha. Yea, i don't care if GH burns fat all day long until I look like I have nothing but skin over my muscles, as long as you aren't losing muscle. I cant wait to jump on this shit in a few weeks.....3iu 5/2 w/ slin T3...and if I save enough , some IGF too
    if i'm not mistaken...i believe that GH is VERY anti-catabolic. as long as you eat correctly you won't lose any muscle mass.

I have a very fast metabolism so it's hard to keep up with the fat burning affects. i don't even really get on the scale anymore. I look a hell of a lot better ripped at 195 than I did fat and bloated at 205.

LivinLegend54 is offline New Member

A gram of test?

A gram of test is too much. Your body is just pissing out that much juice. You need to rethink your cycle. You are doing it all wrong son

LivinLegend54 is offline New Member

Gh

What brand of HGH are you using? Ive never attempted it, but I do know a lot about the cycles. How long is your cycle? Do you taper on and off? Or do you take break?

Quote Originally Posted by LivinLegend54
    A gram of test is too much. Your body is just pissing out that much juice. You need to rethink your cycle. You are doing it all wrong son
    Where are you coming from with that advice and what makes you think a gram of test is too much? A gram is a pretty moderate dosage. What's wrong with that cycle? This is a very common cycle used by a lot of people including myself with much success in the past. And by the way I'm not your son, I'm 8 years your senior and I don't appreciate being patronized. I was using test and AAS when you were 10 years old. And by the way tapering is old shool, outdated thinking and a waste of time IMO.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Where are you coming from with that advice and what makes you think a gram of test is too much? A gram is a pretty moderate dosage. What's wrong with that cycle? This is a very common cycle used by a lot of people including myself with much success in the past. And by the way I'm not your son, I'm 8 years your senior and I don't appreciate being patronized. I was using test and AAS when you were 10 years old. And by the way tapering is old shool, outdated thinking and a waste of time IMO.

100% agree. 1 gram of test isn't too much, especially with your long cycle history.

wallycn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by juicehoe
    I'm using it for the first time but it dosent seem like a mass builder at all, great cutter.

Keywestlifter is offline Junior Member
    Hey Znak,

Thanks for all your help. I did all the blood work last week using one of the florida clinics. I was cleared to start Gh as of yeaterday. I'll be purchasing tomorrow. Because of my size and weight (245/6'2"/18%bf) they are recommending minimum 3iu/day-5/2 split.

Would you have added test if you had it to do all over again?? Anything else you recommend?

Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by Keywestlifter
    Hey Znak,

Thanks for all your help. I did all the blood work last week using one of the florida clinics. I was cleared to start Gh as of yeaterday. I'll be purchasing tomorrow. Because of my size and weight (245/6'2"/18%bf) they are recommending minimum 3iu/day-5/2 split.

Would you have added test if you had it to do all over again?? Anything else you recommend?

Thanks,
    How much are you going to run? How long? Goal?

I would definitely add an AAS cycle (test 500/deca 400/dbol ) at week 12. Due to an operation, I was not able to do that myself, but did a cycle AFTER my hgh cycle and really got great results. I am sure it would have been better if I did it with the HGH cycle.

Answer the three questions and I might be able to add something more.

Keywestlifter is offline Junior Member
    My History: 20years training experience, 5 full aas cycles last one was two years ago. Fina, winny, eq, test (all popular types),dbol , and deca are drugs I've done previously at different times over the last 5-6 years.

Goal: Get leaner, Gain some lean muscle, Strenght increase. Just basically to restore some of my training ability I had 10 years ago. I'm currently doing lots of cardio, 4 times a week and lifting 4 times per week. Basicall training my ass off. I'm very dedicated. Six days in the gym per week.

I was thinking about just doing Hgh at 3iu-5/2-6months. Just not sure if I should run test with it in the beginning. The clinic even said I could run the deca and test in the beginning, but they also work off commission.

Thanks,

Keywestlifter

Titan1 is offline Member
    [QUOTE=jerseyboy]Yes. The Nolva and arimidex are keeping the water off and the tren , GH and IGF are taking off fat at the same time. It's not too surprising that I'm staying lean and hard when I think about it.[/QUOTE
    Tren doesent aromitize to estrogen so arimidex or Nolva wont do anything it can help against bloat from Testo but Tren doesent make you bloated because it doesent convert to estrogen.

[QUOTE=Titan1]
    Yes. The Nolva and arimidex are keeping the water off and the tren , GH and IGF are taking off fat at the same time. It's not too surprising that I'm staying lean and hard when I think about it.[/QUOTE
    Tren doesent aromitize to estrogen so arimidex or Nolva wont do anything it can help against bloat from Testo but Tren doesent make you bloated because it doesent convert to estrogen.
    Yes, thank you I'm well aware that tren converts to progesterone and won't cause bloat. The tren is to supplement the Gh in gaining lean muscle mass. I would be taking Bromo for the tren but being I have no glands, I'm not concerned about gyno. The nolva and arimidex are for the gram of test e that I've been on for about 8 weeks. As of late I've learned that both Nolva and Arimidex can lower IGF levels so I'm switching to Letro. which is supposed to actually raise them.
    Last edited by jerseyboy; 05-27-2005 at 06:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Keywestlifter
    My History: 20years training experience, 5 full aas cycles last one was two years ago. Fina, winny, eq, test (all popular types),dbol , and deca are drugs I've done previously at different times over the last 5-6 years.

Goal: Get leaner, Gain some lean muscle, Strenght increase. Just basically to restore some of my training ability I had 10 years ago. I'm currently doing lots of cardio, 4 times a week and lifting 4 times per week. Basicall training my ass off. I'm very dedicated. Six days in the gym per week.

I was thinking about just doing Hgh at 3iu-5/2-6months. Just not sure if I should run test with it in the beginning. The clinic even said I could run the deca and test in the beginning, but they also work off commission.

Thanks,

Keywestlifter
    Check you PMs

inevitable is offline Member
    so if i wanted to shed some lbs' and achieve leaner mass... i would take 2ui's a day 5/2?

Quote Originally Posted by inevitable
    so if i wanted to shed some lbs' and achieve leaner mass... i would take 2ui's a day 5/2?

Age, weight, bf, diet, workout, lifestyle and years training will determine how well this will work, but yes, that will happen if all the above are OK.

Thread Information