Thread: few gh queries

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member

few gh queries

guys this is my first time using gh on day 3 now, and im unsure of 2 things, what time to take it?

ive read up on gh etc obviously, and have seen some say 2x ed, split dose, take in morning and evening

secondly how much BW should i use with a 15iu vial, i used 2ml, but im not sure if thats enough, the area i shot is slightly sore

thanks

map

jwillfcsl is offline Associate Member
    if it is sore, use more, i do not see any problem with using as much as is comfortable, i take in the morning, right when i get up, and right before i go to bed, when i move up in doses, i will take a pin in the afternoon also

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by map200uk
    guys this is my first time using gh on day 3 now, and im unsure of 2 things, what time to take it?

ive read up on gh etc obviously, and have seen some say 2x ed, split dose, take in morning and evening

secondly how much BW should i use with a 15iu vial, i used 2ml, but im not sure if thats enough, the area i shot is slightly sore

thanks

map
    Bro what dose are you taking? No need to split 2iu's but 3 and up split it into early morning and mid-afternoon shots. Some people like before bed and 4am. Some people get agitation at the injection site and it seems to be normal. I've never heard of anyone altering their dosage because of it. How much water do the directions say to use. If you double the amount of water you need to double the amount you draw into the pin. Their is a good sticky at the top of the forum about reconstituting GH. Read it.

Thread Information