Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member

LR3 igf-1 and oral aas

This was posted at bb4l and taken from meso by soprano9mm... What are your thoughts?

Gains retention is increased if IGF is used in a cycle I am not sure why, but IGF1 seems to make gains on a cycle stick with virtually no post cycle loss. Every bodybuilder I've spoken with seems to think this for some reason. Most of them use drugs like Anadrol or Dianabol with it because of the amount of size attained with these drugs. The usual draw back to these drugs is that in most users there is a post cycle "crash" that occurs, so the reasoning is to toss IGF1 into the stack and grow larger faster with out the post cycle crash blues.

Reverses testicular atrophy

Testicles if shrunken will return to "full swing" so to speak even in the middle of a cycle. If not shrunken they will not shrink during the cycle. This may explain partially why gains are kept after the cycle.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    igf causes hyperplasia and oralls like drol or dbol mature these cels in no time,combine this with the fact that your balls will not shrink/return to normal and you got a winning combination.

-rodge

After stopping my cycle at 20 weeks I will pct with igf in the mix, then I will do this experiement and post back on this thread...

Drol and winny 50mg each for 4 weeks, lr3 igf1 40mcg non-training days 80mcg training days, I will hit clomid at only 50mg ed for two weeks and see what kind gains I have kept. Lean bulker is my goal, with virtually everything earned retained.

Nicky B if you will post up your results right here too. Thanks.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    I will post some results after the first week is done. Then after the second and so on. Everything is going good right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    This was posted at bb4l and taken from meso by soprano9mm... What are your thoughts?
    You're a member of BB4L????

Thread Information