Thread: GHB with IGF-1?

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member

Question GHB with IGF-1?

I know GHB is a touchy subject here, but this is strictly for bodybuilding! Has anyone used GHB with igf-1? I was thinking since u can run igf-1 longer with HGH it might apply with GHB too? Or maybe injectable GABA (like the product p-gh). Any experiences or thoughts on this?

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    what would be the gameplan here? ghb before bed? in any event, dont think the g will make all too much of a difference

timtim is offline Member
    never heard of any interaction of ghb with exogenous igf-1 or hgh.

Thats what i was thinking... take it before bed
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    what would be the gameplan here? ghb before bed? in any event, dont think the g will make all too much of a difference

maybe even as a PCT for igf-1... use it for the 4 weeks your off?

leansauce is offline Associate Member
    if taken before bed like you say IMO there is nothing but positive that can happen just dont overdo it

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by leansauce
    if taken before bed like you say IMO there is nothing but positive that can happen just dont overdo it

Don't over do it is the key phrase there.

I took it for about a month b/c I was reading that it helps induce REM sleep. Then I read that it doesn't. Who knows what to think anymore.

I loved it, great sleeping aid, erally knocked me out.

i thought GHB was one of the only sleep aids that induced REM sleep? Normal sleep aids dont allow u to reach REM

MacDad22 is offline Junior Member
    yes you get awesome REM sleep ( as long as you don't overdo it, if you overdo it your likely to have a dopamine rush about 2/3 hours out that wakes you up )

you get an endogenous GH spike, but from research it appears that this is offset by prolactin ( or something with lactin in the name of it )... so I dont think you get much BB effect from it.. and since it's highly illegal these days I dont recommend anything about it :>

I've been on and off GH for some time now and I've thought about using GHB with it but a little concerned with the interaction as I sleep like a baby when I'm on GH..

MacDad
    Last edited by MacDad22; 09-27-2005 at 06:49 PM.

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    correct, the prolactin effect tends to cancel out the the GH benefits of GHB. i was thinking dostinex and GHB would be an absolutlely killer stack - dostinex blocks prolactin, also makes you lean, and makes you feel very upbeat and positive. it also causes multiple male orgasms. thats a very happy stack

and of course you're well rested and lean as hell...i was of course thinking of bodybuilding purposes only

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by MMA
    correct, the prolactin effect tends to cancel out the the GH benefits of GHB. i was thinking dostinex and GHB would be an absolutlely killer stack - dostinex blocks prolactin, also makes you lean, and makes you feel very upbeat and positive. it also causes multiple male orgasms. thats a very happy stack

and of course you're well rested and lean as hell...i was of course thinking of bodybuilding purposes only
    after reading Carlos E's comments, i feel ashamed that i responded to this thread. some people think GHB has valid BB uses, some people thinks it's an exceptionally sleazy rec drug. regardless of what you think, AR is not the place to discuss it. the Feds have a raging hard on for G, and even mentioning it will only bring heat we don't need. suggest thread be locked. there are websites like eowid that specialize in this kind of thing anyway, ask there. we can't afford to get AR dirty - Don't shit where you eat

theshiz777 is offline Junior Member
    GHB will work very well, will help increase natural gh during sleep. Remember your body builds a tolerance to it, thus the need to take a higher dose after a wile. Recent studies have shown only 2 out of 20 GHB addicts actualy are able to rehab off the drug. More addicting than heroin. Be careful and responsable.

HumanPerfection1 is offline Associate Member
    try melatonan, ghb will make u feel good lol

sorry wasnt my intent to bring AR any heat. Ive never used GH and after the posts here i dont think i ever will.

Quote Originally Posted by MMA
    after reading Carlos E's comments, i feel ashamed that i responded to this thread. some people think GHB has valid BB uses, some people thinks it's an exceptionally sleazy rec drug. regardless of what you think, AR is not the place to discuss it. the Feds have a raging hard on for G, and even mentioning it will only bring heat we don't need. suggest thread be locked. there are websites like eowid that specialize in this kind of thing anyway, ask there. we can't afford to get AR dirty - Don't shit where you eat

dr_ma is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by theshiz777
    Recent studies have shown only 2 out of 20 GHB addicts actualy are able to rehab off the drug. More addicting than heroin. Be careful and responsable.
    This statement is 100% false. Whatever studies you are taking about are most definetly published by the govenment or some other GHB demonizing org. I have takin G everyday for months and then simply stopped because it became illegal and I could no longer get it. I never had any withdrawls or cravings.

Big Bapper is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by theshiz777
    GHB will work very well, will help increase natural gh during sleep. Remember your body builds a tolerance to it, thus the need to take a higher dose after a wile. Recent studies have shown only 2 out of 20 GHB addicts actualy are able to rehab off the drug. More addicting than heroin. Be careful and responsable.
    Would say this statment is 98% true. I was a GHB addict because I was haveing trouble sleeping because of shift work, then one day bang I was hooked. Went coled turkey and it took my body and mind about 2 years to put itself right. Worst time of my life, Mick Hart(BB writer wrote book on GHB addiction). Its called tears on a keyboard and can be found at www.mickhart.com

dsa8864667 is offline Member
    I wouldnt fuk with Ghb tried it 1 woke up in the hospital almost died of the shit. I did over do it though drank a whole shot glass of it at once took 3days to recover.

Big Bapper is offline Member
    I have pissed myself when asleep on GHB, shit the bed and still took more the next night thats how addictive it is. The stuff nearly killed me. Stay away from GHB. If anyone need help comeing off GHB feel free to PM me and I will help were I can.

Thread Information