Radio is offline New Member

Muscle-research's IGF-1?

Iv been on their web site and i see two forms of IGF-1 available one is 1mg/ml i assume this is in liqiud form and the other is Lyophilized white powder Long R3IGF-I. Now my questions are as follows if you were to buy the already recon stuff would'nt it be destroyed by the time it reached you even if it was cold packed due to all the movement it would undergo even more so since im in the uk? What kind of liquid is it suspended in surly not BA?

When you buy the lyophilized stuff does it come with anything to recon it with? And how do you do this?

And what about what this guy is saying

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    first have a second sterile vial 10-20mg size. next draw in a 10cc syringe 1.2ml of white vinegar and 8.8ml of BW(if you use a 5cc syringe just half these #'s and do twice). You will want to shake it up a bit to mix. Put about 3ml of this mixture in the vial with the powder, put everthing else into sterile vial with a .2 or .25 whatman filter. Draw reconstituted liquid and run it through the whatman filter. take off syringe pull back just a bit and put on again and push any remaining liquid into vial. take out needle and whatman and you are good to go... 1iu=10mcg

kevin69 is offline New Member
    MR reconstituted stuff is in AA not BA and about it being destroyed by the time it gets to you I have not tried it so I can't tell you, however many members have found it very effective. Hope that helps

MuscleResearch is offline Junior Member
    He is correct AA solution not BA

-MR

AA1
    AA1 is offline New Member
    I had the Lyophilized white powder sent over, ti was pack well and still chilled and it came with AA.

Seems to be working well!

Anabolic Singh is offline New Member
    Has anyone bought the MR pre-diluted igf . I live in london so by the time it reaches me would it still be useable

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i use the pre diluted and am very happy with it.

-rodge

just started the pre-diluted yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by fighteveryone
    just started the pre-diluted yesterday.
    me too,4 weeks at 80mcg

-rodge

rodge - do u get it shipped 2 u in holland ?

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic Singh
    rodge - do u get it shipped 2 u in holland ?
    arrived in a couple of days.

-rodge

Robinson is offline New Member
    Rodge, and others...
    I'm from Holland too and I wonder what the chance would be for customs to pick it out. And what would happen. Would they simply destroy it or would they fine you?

Some time ago I got myself some Jins from China and it got through but some say if they find it you have to pay thousands of euro's... This seems unlikely for a country such as Holland but I don't know. Anybody?

Quote Originally Posted by Robinson
    Rodge, and others...
    I'm from Holland too and I wonder what the chance would be for customs to pick it out. And what would happen. Would they simply destroy it or would they fine you?

Some time ago I got myself some Jins from China and it got through but some say if they find it you have to pay thousands of euro's... This seems unlikely for a country such as Holland but I don't know. Anybody?
    don't worry bro.

-rodge

Muscles Research IGF-1 is worthless because they dissolve their IGF-1 in an acidic enviroment. IGF-1 is a polypeptide and all polypeptides are susecable to hydrolysis (cleavage of the peptide bonds = denaturing). Polypepides undergo hydroylsis when water. If youi put them in a acidic enviroment(ie. add acetic acid) it increases the rate of hydrolysis of the peptide bonds. This is the reason why another major supplier of IGF-1 divides thier 1mg into 10 seperate vials. Buying IGF-1 in Acidic acid is the same as throughing out your money. Ask any biochemist if s/he would store a polypeptide in an enviroment with a low pH and s/he would laugh.
    What Muscle research is doing is the equivalent of selling fake steriods .

-getbigger

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    hmm, and what about the lyophilized powder?

Is what radio saying true about the mr igf .
    Has anyone here used the diluted version ?

Any feedback would be appriciated

just check out this thread,clears things up.

IGF-1 LR3 in AA is worthless

-rodge

supersteve Guest
    Such a misinformed response. You're defaming MR based on heresay.

Gropep itself state that lr3 is fine in AA for upto 2 years. So essentially you're accusing them of selling "fake steroids " also.

My lr3 from MR was pre-diluted (and it took a while to get to me as well) but let me tell you that it's definitely far from fake. Not to mention the countless others who have used to pre-diluted solution with great success.

Get a clue buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Radio
    Muscles Research IGF-1 is worthless because they dissolve their IGF-1 in an acidic enviroment. IGF-1 is a polypeptide and all polypeptides are susecable to hydrolysis (cleavage of the peptide bonds = denaturing). Polypepides undergo hydroylsis when water. If youi put them in a acidic enviroment(ie. add acetic acid) it increases the rate of hydrolysis of the peptide bonds. This is the reason why another major supplier of IGF-1 divides thier 1mg into 10 seperate vials. Buying IGF-1 in Acidic acid is the same as throughing out your money. Ask any biochemist if s/he would store a polypeptide in an enviroment with a low pH and s/he would laugh.
    What Muscle research is doing is the equivalent of selling fake steriods .

-getbigger

HumanPerfection1 is offline Associate Member
    MR makes a sick sick sick product its really good, you guys might wanna edit the name

Thread Information