itsdarock is offline Junior Member

Exclamation first HGH injection mistake?

Listen Bro's I need some answers quick! I just received my hgh kit(Somatropin) 27iu kit. I was told inject 2.7 cc of the water that comes in the kit. OK Easy. Then sq inject 2iu. OK HERE IS THE PROBLEM! On my insulin pin it marked as follows: 10, 20, 30... up until 100. I filled the whole thing thinking a full syringe is 1iu. How bad is this situation? And if it's not bad, how do I go about with the other 4 days on? Should I not inject until next Monday now? Please don't tear me up for this one. I've been doing juice for awhile, but never gh and never used a insulin pin. SO PLEASE HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

Unhappy

guys i really need some answers on this. i'm on these forums every night trying to educate myself, and now i really need help. i'm nervous as hell!!

I've been up for hours waiting for a reply and all of the sudden no one cares about someone who needs some answers?! going to bed hope there's some replies when i wake up.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by itsdarock
    Listen Bro's I need some answers quick! I just received my hgh kit(Somatropin) 27iu kit. I was told inject 2.7 cc of the water that comes in the kit. OK Easy. Then sq inject 2iu. OK HERE IS THE PROBLEM! On my insulin pin it marked as follows: 10, 20, 30... up until 100. I filled the whole thing thinking a full syringe is 1iu. How bad is this situation? And if it's not bad, how do I go about with the other 4 days on? Should I not inject until next Monday now? Please don't tear me up for this one. I've been doing juice for awhile, but never gh and never used a insulin pin. SO PLEASE HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!
    I believe once the GH hits BA water it's good for 6 hours refrigerated? Probably shorter? I dunno, we need Johnny. So that's 10ius in your syringe. Do 5ius tonight and put syringe in the fridge and do 4ius in the morn. That's the best logical advice I can give you. You may get headaches?

I'm just trying to help by the infor I've read, I'm probably wrong....

Maetenloch is offline Associate Member
    According to the instructions that came with my Jintropin kits, reconstituted HGH can be used for 7-14 days when stored between 2 and 8 degrees C and protected from light. I would assume Somatropin is similar.
    Most insulin syringes are 1cc (and have this divided by 100 ticks). Personally I find 0.5cc syringes a little easier to use when measuring out HGH or IGF-LR3, but these aren't as common in pharmacies.

QBERT is offline Junior Member
    From what I understand somatropin is a bit more stable than some of the other forms of GH on the market. You said you mixed your kit with the water that came with it, probably BW. In this case GH reconstituted with this would be good for 28 days if refrigerated properly. If you filled syringe to 100iu mark, shoot your 2iu dose x1/day (20 mark) on a 5/2 schedule and keep preload refrigerated until finished.

Slic4788 is offline Associate Member
    how much do you shoot a day?

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    I believe once the GH hits BA water it's good for 6 hours refrigerated? Probably shorter? I dunno, we need Johnny. So that's 10ius in your syringe. Do 5ius tonight and put syringe in the fridge and do 4ius in the morn. That's the best logical advice I can give you. You may get headaches?

I'm just trying to help by the infor I've read, I'm probably wrong....
    I don't think I specified exactly. I injected a full insulin syringe of gh thinking that equaled 1iu. Do you guys understand now?

Jerzey is offline Member
    If you used 2.7cc's of water to reconstitute vial of GH, how did you fill the whole pin to inject 10IU's of GH?? did you use multiple vials?

kingof516 is offline Associate Member
    well jintropin has vials that accept 100ius of liquid. As far as the shelf life refrigerated should be able to hold before degrading for a month, tops (rememeber thats why its a bad idea to buy the 600iu bottles). If its 2.7 iu total of gh, then i would say break in half and have two watered down shots.

Jerzey is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kingof516
    well jintropin has vials that accept 100ius of liquid. As far as the shelf life refrigerated should be able to hold before degrading for a month, tops (rememeber thats why its a bad idea to buy the 600iu bottles). If its 2.7 iu total of gh, then i would say break in half and have two watered down shots.
    I think, after his last post, he is saying he reconstituted it correctly but took 10 IU's Not sure, but he seems to understand the reconstituting part and says he thought one slin pin (10 IU's) was 1 IU...

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    right Jerzey. He did way too much. You'll be ok bro. Just get the dose down right. 1 IU is #10 on your pin. You need to do 2IU's a day, that's #20 on your pin bro. Have fun and becareful next time..If that was Insulin you would be DEAD....

znak is offline Senior Member
    I don't think I specified exactly. I injected a full insulin syringe of gh thinking that equaled 1iu. Do you guys understand now?
    Relax. You just injected 10 ius. Not smart, but not fatal. I would chill for 2-3 days and then go back to your prescribed dosage with a new appreciation of arithmetic.

Logan13 is offline Banned

funny shit

Quote Originally Posted by znak
    Relax. You just injected 10 ius. Not smart, but not fatal. I would chill for 2-3 days and then go back to your prescribed dosage with a new appreciation of arithmetic.
    You always make me laugh with your posts.

Bluerain is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Puffader
    right Jerzey. He did way too much. You'll be ok bro. Just get the dose down right. 1 IU is #10 on your pin. You need to do 2IU's a day, that's #20 on your pin bro. Have fun and becareful next time..If that was Insulin you would be DEAD....
    Like Chisel Chest said..If that was Slin you be dead!!!!

You really need to be %1000 sure before injecting anything.

As for me..I would never touch Slin..too dangerous.

Blue

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    I see cavewoman missed me. Those hot pictures you sent me of yourself kick ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluerain
    Like Chisel Chest said..If that was Slin you be dead!!!!

Blue

Quote Originally Posted by znak
    Aiight bros, that's the answer i'm looking for. For a minute i thought i'm was gonna od or something. that was seriously stupid on my part. Like I stated I'm not new to juice, but gh is a whole new adventure. Thank god it wasn't slin, cause like someone stated above I'd be dead! Thanks for lookin out peeps.

Bluerain is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Puffader
    I see cavewoman missed me. Those hot pictures you sent me of yourself kick ass.

You know this isn't true!! I never sent anyone picture's of me on the net, NEVER!

Thread Information