Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Robinson is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    45

    Over at anabolex they claim not to mix your Jins with BW

    I just started my GH cycle. Thought BW was the way to go. And Sterile water can be used if using up in 2/3 days.

    What do you use for mixing?

  2. #2
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by Robinson
    I just started my GH cycle. Thought BW was the way to go. And Sterile water can be used if using up in 2/3 days.

    What do you use for mixing?
    What do they mix their Jino with on Anabolex?

    ~Pinnacle~

  3. #3
    Robinson is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    What do they mix their Jino with on Anabolex?

    ~Pinnacle~
    Sterile water. Just some guys I don't know. I thought BW was ok. But just making sure as it is not the cheapest substance in the world, GH.

  4. #4
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by Robinson
    Sterile water. Just some guys I don't know. I thought BW was ok. But just making sure as it is not the cheapest substance in the world, GH.
    I only use BW.

    ~Pinnacle~

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •