Georgie is offline Member

Best way to keep GH cold while traveling

I will be traveling soon... the plane ride and whole ordeal will last about 8 hours before I can get the GH back in the fridge. I have a prescirption for GH so there are no legallity issues. My problem is that my GH comes in 27 iu bottles from my doctor. So it will be in a reconstituted state on the airplane. What is the best way to keep it cold? I found an insulin traveling kit at the store that comes with a little gel pack that you put in the freezer. But i'm not sure that will keep it cold enough for long enough. Any ideas? Anyone travel with reconsitued GH before?

DieselNYC80 is offline Junior Member
    Get genotropin mini quick

Quote Originally Posted by DieselNYC80
    Get genotropin mini quick
    Thanks but I was asking about what I had. I'm not going to be getting a new brand of GH.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Don't you think the Gel pack will keep it cold for 8 hours?? What do it proclaim to keep it cold for?

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgie
    I will be traveling soon... the plane ride and whole ordeal will last about 8 hours before I can get the GH back in the fridge. I have a prescirption for GH so there are no legallity issues. My problem is that my GH comes in 27 iu bottles from my doctor. So it will be in a reconstituted state on the airplane. What is the best way to keep it cold? I found an insulin traveling kit at the store that comes with a little gel pack that you put in the freezer. But i'm not sure that will keep it cold enough for long enough. Any ideas? Anyone travel with reconsitued GH before?
    The pack will keep it cool enough for 8 hours. Just wrap it in a insulating material in your carry-on and don't keep pulling it out to check it.

Know this sounds obvious, but do not put your hgh in the freezer with the cold pack.

You may want to buy a serile vial and just bring what you need.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Get one of those nylon insulated coolers that you can put a lunch in. Put gel pack and gh in there and pack it in your suitcase. I can only imagine what it would be like as carry on going thru security. Those idiots would put you thru secondary screening and you would probably lose your GH because they may label it as a biohazard or something.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 09-16-2005 at 10:51 AM.

Thanks for the input guys. That was a really good idea bout the sterile vial. That way if it does go bad, i'm not wasting a ton of GH.

HumanPerfection1 is offline Associate Member
    insulin kit from rite aid with ice packs, do what i do, buy 1 case and steal 4 ice packs from others, that shit will be good for 2 days

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by HumanPerfection1
    insulin kit from rite aid with ice packs, do what i do, buy 1 case and steal 4 ice packs from others, that shit will be good for 2 days
    Their also called insulin wallets

JohnnyB

Thread Information