fugi1 is offline Junior Member

when to shoot slin

im starting my first slin cycle on monday and bit concerned cos i cant realy shoot it in the gym straight after workout, which apparently you're supposed to. It takes me 15 min to get home so can i shoot it then and or is that length of time too great?

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by fugi1
    im starting my first slin cycle on monday and bit concerned cos i cant realy shoot it in the gym straight after workout, which apparently you're supposed to. It takes me 15 min to get home so can i shoot it then and or is that length of time too great?

Can you not shoot it in the gym b/c of a certain reason?? I usually keep mine in my bag then go in the stall and take care of business.

You could always keep it in your car and do it there. If that still makes you feel uncomfortable then rush home and do it. No dilly-dallying in the gym either!!!

I always shoot my slin when I get home after a wokout. It takes me 5min. to get home....shoot my slin....drink my shake.

I personally don't like to shoot at the gym because you don't know what could happen on the way home.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Yeah ONLY shoot at the gym if you have your dex/whey drink and something else to fight a potential problem.
    Such as a soft drink or OJ, incase you get pulled over. Incase you get in a wreck.... or even if you see your long time buddy....
    Try to think of everything....

fugi1 is offline Junior Member
    thanks for the replies, so u have to do your shot of slin when you're pumped, otherwise it wont work?

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    its best to shoot asap

xmutation is offline Junior Member
    bump

Thread Information