mrpower is offline Junior Member

Will HGH help with gear withdrawals?

I was on an extended gear cycle last year due to competition, i was on for over 1 year. I have ran several pcts and i've been off for over 6 months and i am still having withdrawal symptoms, dizziness, irregular breathing and such. Everything checks out ok ekg's cat scans i've had my Dr do extensive tests and found nothing wrong but i'm still having spells. My question is would 2 iu's of HGH per day help me bounce back or would it make me worse? I'm getting very frustrated with these side effects, Please offer any advice. Thanks!! MP

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Withdrawls?..WTF?!?!..since when are anabolics addictive?How can you suffer withdrawl symptoms from non-addicting drugs?Please do enlighten me as I've yet to ever have withdrawls from anabolics after many years of use(yes,I've ran year cycles and came off with Zero problems).

~Pinnacle~

Pinnacle, It's the only thing that I can explain. My latest blood test shows my test levels extremely low, my endocrinologist I'm seeing is telling me that my body's natural system is trying to kick in and the shock to my body is causing me the spells that I'm having. when I was younger I never had this happen now that I'm older when I come off of gear it hits me really hard! You've never had any negative side effects when you came off? your lucky this has hit me like a ton of bricks!!

Quote Originally Posted by mrpower
    Pinnacle, It's the only thing that I can explain. My latest blood test shows my test levels extremely low, my endocrinologist I'm seeing is telling me that my body's natural system is trying to kick in and the shock to my body is causing me the spells that I'm having. when I was younger I never had this happen now that I'm older when I come off of gear it hits me really hard! You've never had any negative side effects when you came off? your lucky this has hit me like a ton of bricks!!
    OK...I see what you're getting at now.I'm 37 and been on for years now.I would never come "OFF" now.I'm certain my natty levels would take forever to come back to even close to what they should be.This is why I run a HRT Test dose between cycles.I'm CERTAIN what you are experiencing would happen to me as well.HGH won't help this situation.You might have to tough it out,or go on HRT like myself.That's a good option,since you must be loosing size by the month.

~Pinnacle~

Pinnacle, Yes what I'm going through is absolutely terrible!! My nads feel like they are going to explode!!! I'm 40 and this is the first time in 8 years that I've ever been off this long. My Dr has suggested HRT which I may end up doing because my natural system is just not kicking in and these symptoms are hard to deal with I've been toughing it out for over 6 months now I even use clomid, hcg and nolvadex for a long period to get my system to kick back in but no luck! I was hoping that HGH would help me feel better and reduce some of the symptoms. You are right about losing size by the minute but I can deal with that it's the sitting at my desk and having heart palpitations that are tougher to deal with!! The size I can get back Thanks!! MP

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i would def go into hrt.
    with hgh you would prob feel better but it won't solve the problem ie low test levels.

-rodge

How many mg of test per week would be good for hrt?

How many mg of test per week would be good for hrt?
    125 mgs weekly of enanthate .You'll feel great at that dose.I run 250 at HRT,but you really only need 125.I don't like Cyp as protocol that HRT docs recommend.

~Pinnacle~

Yes the Cyp or Depot is what my DR recommended, Why don't you like it? He also recommended 50 - 75 mgs a week do you feel that it's not enough and I should go with 125mgs? Thanks!!!

Yes the Cyp or Depot is what my DR recommended, Why don't you like it? He also recommended 50 - 75 mgs a week do you feel that it's not enough and I should go with 125mgs? Thanks!!!
    It's a longer ester that I don't feel is appropriate for HRT protocol.Docs recommend 200 mgs of CYP bi weekly,which to me is ridiculous.At the end of week 2 your test levels are near ground zero,so you are constantly in an unstable serum blood level environment.Running a weekly dose of 100-125 mgs is much better.You'd also be very surprised at how little HRT docs know about Test levels ect.We as BBers have a far better understanding of the mechanics of anabolics that they could ever imagine in their wildest dreams.This is why doctors are in "Practice"..if you get my drift.
    I'll stand by my recommendation of 125 weekly.Not from my own personal experience,but that of many retired competitive BBers in my gym.Some of these guys are in their early 50's and look awesome running the doses I mentioned above.
    In your situation,I'd start the Test this evening when you get home from work.I'd even consider running 50 mgs EOD of prop til the enanthate kicks in around 2 weeks from now.

~Pinnacle~

Thanks I really appreciate your help!! Ok, what are your thoughts about running 2 iu's of HGH per day?

Thanks I really appreciate your help!! Ok, what are your thoughts about running 2 iu's of HGH per day?
    It won't help your natural Test situation,BUT it will help you alot in other aspects.I run HGH year round as well(at a much higher dose).I'd run the HGH at 2 iu's ED if I were you.It will def help with your joints,retain muscle,sleep better,and keep you a little on the lean side.All great things for a guy your age!
    I certainly hope you hop on Test shortly.It will only do you good.Nothing wrong with feeling good bro.That's no crime at all.

Here's to you feeling better shortly!

~Pinnacle~

kaorialfred is offline Member
    u know I often wonder about myself bein on test cyp for about 3 yrs now HRT. Pretty much if I go off for like a month would I experience the same thing you are going thru?

Quote Originally Posted by kaorialfred
    u know I often wonder about myself bein on test cyp for about 3 yrs now HRT. Pretty much if I go off for like a month would I experience the same thing you are going thru?
    why would you wanna do that? it defeats the whole purpes of hrt.

-rodge

I agree with Rodge, why do you want to come off? how much are you using?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    I am cruising between cycels now. I am 50. I think 125mg is too much for HRT. I have blood tests done every couple of months to get my Test levels just right at the high end of the range and in my case I only need 80 mg of Test E a week. Everyone is different, start with 100 mg a week and then get a test done after four weeks and see where your levels are at, and move the dose up or down from there.,

kaorialfred is offline Member
    I agree with Rodge, why do you want to come off? how much are you using?
    I hate needles for one. I have been on for about
    3 years and I have been exposed to all kinds of crap/
    gels, patches, orals. My system only take test injections and responds well to it. I am using 1 cc every 4d. Its good so far, I just wish I could use HGH and have it do the work the test does.
    Some times I go off to see where my blood levels drop too also. I have done it 3 times since starting HRT/TRT.
    so yeah in general just feeling like a pin cushion already. I rotate sites also. Dec will be glute area. My wife enjoys giving me my injections. I can do my own GH. Slin pin I don't even know its there.

what about the androgel ? I have some friends using it and love it. Also here's something you can try, usea 28 gauge insulin syringe pull the plunger out and put in your test barley put the plunger back in turn it so the needle faces up shake it so you can get the air out, now you can inject it into your leg using the slin needle, yes it is hard and it goes in slow but when I was competeing last year we would inject it into our biceps and calves to gain size there. Mp

Quote Originally Posted by kaorialfred
    , I just wish I could use HGH and have it do the work the test does.
    hgh could never take in the place of test.

-rodge

Thread Information