Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    Bigpup101's Avatar
    Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,282

    Question Insurance covers HGH

    Talking to a kid that is in my trade (union steamfitter in NYC local 638) and he said that he ran HGH for a year at a dirt cheap price..he said he had a doctor prescribe it after a simple blood test and our insurance covered it?? is this possible or is he blowing smoke up my ass? he doesnt have the doctors info anymore but he said he was getting test through him and then finally went over to GH..does anyone else's insurance cover this??

  2. #2
    tempbrit's Avatar
    tempbrit is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    LONDON
    Posts
    678
    Yes, mine does! I paid $15 for 100units.

  3. #3
    Bigpup101's Avatar
    Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,282
    Quote Originally Posted by tempbrit
    Yes, mine does! I paid $15 for 100units.

    wow thats unbelievable , i wish he told me about this a year ago lol...now i gotta find the right doc

  4. #4
    JohnnyB's Avatar
    JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Califas
    Posts
    9,265
    If you have a medical need they will, if you don't they won't, they want blood work done and they need a copy of all the results. You can find Dr's that'll prescribe it without a medical need, but the insurance won't pay for it.

    JohnnyB

  5. #5
    JohnnyB's Avatar
    JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Califas
    Posts
    9,265
    I have a medical need and am having a hard time getting a dr to give me a script

    JohnnyB

  6. #6
    Bigpup101's Avatar
    Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,282
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    If you have a medical need they will, if you don't they won't, they want blood work done and they need a copy of all the results. You can find Dr's that'll prescribe it without a medical need, but the insurance won't pay for it.

    JohnnyB

    yea he said the dr. twisted it so that he could qualify..he was 25 when he got the scrip

  7. #7
    kaorialfred is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Aurora,Co
    Posts
    910
    Jb you need to move to Orlando, Florida I know two family practice Dr. and one endocrinologist that prescribe. The one endo, and the one Dr. do insurance work for you to get you going the other doesn't but then again his office is above Signature Pharmacy.

  8. #8
    JohnnyB's Avatar
    JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Califas
    Posts
    9,265
    Don't know how you twist blood work, but if it works go for it, but if the guy says he forgot the Dr's name, it sounds like BS to me. If I had a Dr give me a script of test or HGH, I'll be damned if I'm going to forget the name. When people say they forgot something like that, it usually turns out to be BS. Hell if he doesn't even remember where it was or the Dr's name, then he could be remembering a script for a anti-biotic and remembers it as test or HGH.

    I truly think he is lying to you, he just might want you to thnik he is cool or something, so he made up the story, to look cool to you

    JohnnyB

  9. #9
    Bigpup101's Avatar
    Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,282
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Don't know how you twist blood work, but if it works go for it, but if the guy says he forgot the Dr's name, it sounds like BS to me. If I had a Dr give me a script of test or HGH, I'll be damned if I'm going to forget the name. When people say they forgot something like that, it usually turns out to be BS. Hell if he doesn't even remember where it was or the Dr's name, then he could be remembering a script for a anti-biotic and remembers it as test or HGH.

    I truly think he is lying to you, he just might want you to thnik he is cool or something, so he made up the story, to look cool to you

    JohnnyB

    thats honestly what i thought while he was telling me this..i think he is a coke head now, he tells me he used to way the same as me (250) and he's only 5'8 so i thought bs cause he cant weigh 160 now but it sounded good and got me excited. But i agree that's like having platinum why would you get rid of it?

  10. #10
    JohnnyB's Avatar
    JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Califas
    Posts
    9,265
    Quote Originally Posted by kaorialfred
    Jb you need to move to Orlando, Florida I know two family practice Dr. and one endocrinologist that prescribe. The one endo, and the one Dr. do insurance work for you to get you going the other doesn't but then again his office is above Signature Pharmacy.
    I'll take earthquakes over hurricanes, I'll find a Dr here soon enough, I have an appointment with a new one next month, if he doesn't work out, I'll look for another one I stayed with the one I was using cause he said he wanted to get my blood pressure and cholesterol in check first. Then when it was in check, he said I don't want to mess with the pituitary gland. So I said by, not wasting my time with a Dr that doesn't want to help someone wioth a medical need

    JohnnyB

  11. #11
    JohnnyB's Avatar
    JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Califas
    Posts
    9,265
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigpup101
    thats honestly what i thought while he was telling me this..i think he is a coke head now, he tells me he used to way the same as me (250) and he's only 5'8 so i thought bs cause he cant weigh 160 now but it sounded good and got me excited. But i agree that's like having platinum why would you get rid of it?
    It sounds like he's BSing you and the coke doesn't help, it just make you tell story's in hopes, that you can get some cash from the person you're telling it to, for some coke some day

    JohnnyB

  12. #12
    kaorialfred is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Aurora,Co
    Posts
    910
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    I'll take earthquakes over hurricanes, I'll find a Dr here soon enough, I have an appointment with a new one next month, if he doesn't work out, I'll look for another one I stayed with the one I was using cause he said he wanted to get my blood pressure and cholesterol in check first. Then when it was in check, he said I don't want to mess with the pituitary gland. So I said by, not wasting my time with a Dr that doesn't want to help someone wioth a medical need

    JohnnyB
    Keep looking I got lucky because even my urologist who was the one who kinda educated me on what the hell low levels could cause. I was pretty lucky I lived in Fl up intil July of this year. I always stayed in the center of the state its pretty safe. Better to be in the middle than north or south. Those areas are Hurricane magnets.
    BTW some Dr. just don't advertise what they are are willing to do. My Dr. after I brought him profiles on Anavar and Halotestin (the urologist) wrote me a script for them.

    good luck.

  13. #13
    JohnnyB's Avatar
    JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Califas
    Posts
    9,265
    That's what I need a Dr that is not afraid to give me a script, I'd love to get some var, halo I'm not sure about, but did the insurance pay for those?

    JohnnyB

  14. #14
    kaorialfred is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Aurora,Co
    Posts
    910
    yup, it was weird I picked them up at walgreens.The halo was for 50-mg for 5 weeks and var was 40mg for 6 weeks. The funny part was when I used my insurance pharmacy I got generics which was cheaper and I got a 90day supply for both scripts. Which it was about 86 bucks total I think. It was cool and I had 3 refills on both.

  15. #15
    D.Rod 004's Avatar
    D.Rod 004 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Da Bay
    Posts
    106
    That is one hell of a deal. I would much rather go to walgreen than mexico. haha

  16. #16
    ajfina's Avatar
    ajfina is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    1,333
    if u HIV the will pay for sure, thats what my doc told me, not good idea for u to have in ur medical records that u r hiv +

  17. #17
    ajfina's Avatar
    ajfina is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    1,333
    Quote Originally Posted by kaorialfred
    Keep looking I got lucky because even my urologist who was the one who kinda educated me on what the hell low levels could cause. I was pretty lucky I lived in Fl up intil July of this year. I always stayed in the center of the state its pretty safe. Better to be in the middle than north or south. Those areas are Hurricane magnets.
    BTW some Dr. just don't advertise what they are are willing to do. My Dr. after I brought him profiles on Anavar and Halotestin (the urologist) wrote me a script for them.

    good luck.
    U WAYYY LUCKY

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •