Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: IGF-just hype?

RYNO is offline Junior Member
    Didn't do jack for me. 50mcs/day for 4 weeks - MR brand.

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    im glad people are starting to see that igf is hype. i only used it once, but there was essentially no change in my body. for the money i can get four bottles of test and know for a fact that im going to get bigger and stronger. i think its too bad, because the science for igf is there, but i think the problem is that igf is such a fragile molecule that it looses its effectiveness once it hits the body.

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sin
    im glad people are starting to see that igf is hype. i only used it once, but there was essentially no change in my body. for the money i can get four bottles of test and know for a fact that im going to get bigger and stronger. i think its too bad, because the science for igf is there, but i think the problem is that igf is such a fragile molecule that it looses its effectiveness once it hits the body.

i concur.

NewBreed is offline Associate Member
    QWhen I was on I looked significantly different in more shaped anfd flesheir way.

I dont know, maybe this stuff is spare and it´s partial scamming?

I know the first vial I´ve had did unbeliveable things, but the latter ones didn´t do it like the first.

I´ll give it another try with muscle ch3mistrys stuff and see if I´ll get the sma eresults again.

If not, I´ll stick to cheap terst, dbol , and the other good stuff and HGG for my "homemade" IGF, of which I know it´s real and will do its job for sure.

BIGGEST J is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4

Its not even IGF we are injecting,this is one very Complicated hormone to make, Actually 1000 times more complex than HGH and China does not satisfy my standards,just inject some shampoo,alot cheaper and you will loose weight.It`s no Different to the Sumplement industry,its all about money,they got thousands of my cash for some fat This money will go towards better tools.I was blind,IGF will get weaker in the next year,read my lips.

goose4..
    WORD!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information