Magnum II is offline Associate Member

T3/ GH combo Question

I am thinking of adding 25 mcgs ED to my present GH cycle in an attempt to accelerate fat loss. However, I'm only using 2 IUs 5/2. Can I expect to see improved fat loss at these doses?

Also, I'm planning on including T3 in my cutting cycle which will begin in May '06. How much recovery time do I need to plan for between uses of T3?
    Will 8 weeks do?

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Depends..............how far along is the GH going to be ran up until may '06? By running 25mcg of T3 it will definitely help aid in fat loss, especially at such a low dose of 2iu's. 2iu's is the bare bare minimum to be ran. I would even say 3iu. How long have you been on GH for now and have you seen any results?

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    What are you stats and purpose for using GH besides fatloss? Be careful with T3, it can be very catabolic too.

I am coming on to my 3 month mark this time around and have not seen much of anything yet. I have had success with fat loss at this dosage before, always at a minimum of six month long cycles. This time, I plan to run at least six months, possibly a bit longer. I'm over 40 so, GH typically has a pretty major effect on me, again, over the long term.

MY diet isn't perfect but, isn't terrible either. As I said, I plan to run T3, at a higher dosage, with an AAS cycle in '06. I need an idea of how long is minimum wait between T3 usage.

I used T3 at 12.5-25mcg/day on my ON days with GH, I'd start with 12.5 for a week and then bump it up to 25mcg/day and see how you react. Keep an eye on your body and make sure the weight you're losing is fat. Diet is key, step it up and eat right to see maximum gains. Otherwise you're just wasting money.

Stats = 5'9" 212 lbs. 15% BF As I mentioned, I'm over 40 so, those stats are not too bad for an old F***

I do have a tendency to not work hard enough during the winter and have put on some fat. IN fact, the 15% stat is from a measurement taken five months ago. It may be slightly higher.

I'm looking to start my annual comeback in January.
    Goals= reduce BF by 2-4%, gain some lean body mass, general shape up.

Gh will help, but you and I both know you need to get your diet in check. Just depends on how bad you want it I guess, gotta make sacrifices, no more KFC for you!

Thumbs up

I'm gonna repent...right after Christmas

haha, goodluck to ya. Get down under 10%, then u be a bdmfkr at 40+!! Props to you.

Thanks Bro...under 10% is a nice dream. Not sure this old bod will ever see that again but, goals should make a person stretch to achieve them. So, here goes.

I knew a few guys over 40 who are sitting there but trust me it's not easy. Takes extremely strict dieting and dedication. Post up some pics when you're at 10%, nice to see people progress!

Thread Information