PaulieM. is offline Banned

slin 1 hour post workout???

can i take my slin when i get back to the house after training? if not do i have to keep a preloaded syringe cold 'til i get done working out?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulieM.
    can i take my slin when i get back to the house after training? if not do i have to keep a preloaded syringe cold 'til i get done working out?
    It's best to do the shot immediately after training,since your body is primed to soak up any nutrients you feed it.But if you can't,then just try and do your shot as soon as possible.

~Pinnacle~

TMS
    TMS is offline Banned
    I do it as soon as I drop the weight. I go outside(as I leave my preloaded slin pin in the car) and dart myself and drink my pwo shake in the car or go back inside while I'm drinking my shake to chat with my gym partner til' I'm done.

j martini is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulieM.
    Your slin will be fine at room temperature for a few hours, if you are really worried get yourself a small cooler bag and an ice pack.

ROZ
    ROZ is offline Junior Member
    Take your slin imediately following your w/o along with your post work out shake (protein + dextrose) Then go home and eat a solid form of protein and complex carb. within 1 to 1 1/2 hrs.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Paulie definitely stick to everyones advice, the sooner the better. I shoot mine right in the gym locker room the minute I finish my last set. My buddy takes it like 5-10 minutes before the workout is over and drinks his PWO shake as he finishes his lifts. The quicker the Slin can work its magic the better you will be off. Stay safe..................

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by j martini
    Your slin will be fine at room temperature for a few hours, if you are really worried get yourself a small cooler bag and an ice pack.
    ditto on this...

I can't do this at my current gym.. but it's what i did at my previous gym.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Its not like anyone will say anything..... tell them to piss off youre diabetic.....

Thread Information