doittoit is offline Associate Member

HGH/slin in blast cycle

I was wondering for younger uses which require higher doses would short heavy approach yield better gains along with slin and high dose AAS. I was thinking 10IU a day(split into 2 doses) for like 25 days along with slin, anadrol , test suspension. This is just a thought that popped into my head, anybody done this? Feel free to tear apart my theory!

oldpapapump is offline Junior Member
    "younger uses" how young?

under 25 i suppose, I'm 21 but no inclination to use HGH in the immediate future, unless I fall into a bucket of $! I was just throwin an idea out there.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Short burst cycles at higher dosages are better for more experienced users that know how their body responds to different compounds and combinations. I'd stick to the conventional 8-12wks.
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

IBdmfkr what are yor thoughts on hgh for people under 30? From all the reading I've done it seems that the standard 3-4IU approach for 5-6 months is hardly worth it. Would it be better for someone in there 20's to maybe do higher dosage EOD or on training days with slin to get the muscle building effects?

Steele is offline Member
    maybe 4-5 weeks of igf in place of the hgh would work better in a short burst cycle..........

Quote Originally Posted by doittoit
    IBdmfkr what are yor thoughts on hgh for people under 30? From all the reading I've done it seems that the standard 3-4IU approach for 5-6 months is hardly worth it. Would it be better for someone in there 20's to maybe do higher dosage EOD or on training days with slin to get the muscle building effects?
    I don't know really, I haven't asked many other users that are my age or know many GH users that are under 30. My experiences have been good.
    I tried 4IU/day 5on2off for 7months. Kept me lean during cycle but not much mass gained from GH IMO. Great recovery from cycle when run with PCT at the dosage, really took advantage of the anticatabolic effect and could deff tell a difference with and without it.
    Currently running 10IU EOD on training days. 3IUmorning/4iuPWO/3IUBefore bed. This is far superior than 5on2off IMO. Much more muscle density and development. I've yet to try 4on4off which I will do next, but I'll still switch to 5IU 5on2off for PCT and bridging.
    Make sense? lol
    -B D
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]

I B D
    AR VET

Ya what your saying makes sense, I've read enough to understand at my age a high dosage woulde be nesseccary to make a significant difference in lean mass. But I figure it is a tool just like everything else and if used properly it could be worth the $. The thing is how to use it best for u! I often wonder if the $ wouldn't be better spent on chicken breasts lol, but i guess if everything else is in order it's like the icing on the cake......anyways IBdmfkr what dosage protocol would u recommend for a 21 year old who is serious and wants to give this a go? I was thinking maybe 5IU on training days split into 2 doses morn/aft. My training split is 2 on/1 off and I'm willing to dish out for 500-600IU. thanx

What are your goals at 21?
    Do you plan on competing?
    Can you afford to fork up 300-400$/month for 6-9months?
    All these things need to be thought about. If you're not planning on competing then I say it's not worth the money just to take it to look a little better. It's a huge price to pay for that little extra mass/definition/look.
    -B D
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]

I B D
    AR VET

Actually I'm doin my first comp in 4+ weeks. I'm very serious about this sport and like many others I just wanna have the best physique possible. And no I can't really afford it, and I don't think i'll end up going the hgh route for a little while yet, I still have a lot to gain with just AAS and a spot on diet, but when the $ is there I'm game. I'm just weighing the cost/benefit ratio, and collecting info from more experienced individuals like yourself.

Gotcha, Yea wait until you can afford it and drop the cash and not lose sleep over it later. 4wks isn't enough time to see effect anyway. Goodluck on the comp. Hope your diets on key, not much time left.
    -B D
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]

I B D
    AR VET

Thread Information