Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Herbster is offline New Member

Using IGF or GH to repair damaged joints.

Does anyone have any experience/used IGF/GH for the sole purpose of he****g/repairing their joints.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbster
    Does anyone have any experience/used IGF/GH for the sole purpose of he****g/repairing their joints.
    hGH can be used for this, but I dont think IGF has much of an effect for joint health.

Teabagger is offline Senior Member
    I am currently running 2 i.u. per day, 5 on 2 off. Have been at this level for 2 weeks, too early to see anything yet. I started in early december, but had my measurements wrong so was only doing approximately .5 i.u. daily.

anyway...I have heard of two different dirt bikers using it over about a 4 to 6 month period to help with badly broken bones in the leg and it sped up the he****g process tremendously.

I am hoping for the best...

JJEB2 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    hGH can be used for this, but I dont think IGF has much of an effect for joint health.
    that actually is false. igf is used exactly for this purpose. igf causes hyperplasia in muscle cells and causes collagen synthesis which can repair and strength ligaments and cartilage.

Teabagger is offline Senior Member
    however i understand gh stimulates the liver to produce igf? Am i wrong?

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by Teabagger
    however i understand gh stimulates the liver to produce igf? Am i wrong?
    This is correct, therefore I am now wondering why the use of GH and not just IGF. Thats like taking HCG to bring up your Testosterone level why not just take test. thats just hypothetical, but you know what I mean... I'm currently runs GH and never took IGF before, however I'm now going to drop my HGH to 2iu and add IGF 80mcg 4 weeks on. hope it also helps with my tennis elbows.

Herbster is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JJEB2
    that actually is false. igf is used exactly for this purpose. igf causes hyperplasia in muscle cells and causes collagen synthesis which can repair and strength ligaments and cartilage.
    Cheers for the info mate.
    I keep reading how GH/IGF CAN help with joint repair but when i search for any actual experiences they are few and far between.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by JJEB2
    Bro you pointed that out in a mature way, one that helps keep the harmony here at A-R. Some guys might of tried to crown PLM, glad to see you didn't. We don't know everything, so helping to correct the info, is always better then try to make the other person look bad and yourself better then them. Props to you Bro

JohnnyB

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMent1on
    Thats like taking HCG to bring up your Testosterone level why not just take test.
    Because HCG aids in natty test production, synthetic test supresses it. And yes I totally see what you're saying Ment. Well actually HCG when used to heavily or for too long will actually suppress natural test production so it can be counter productive. OK OK I'll stop being finicky.......

I have ran GH with AAS and have seen an increase in LBM. I also have ran LR3 with AAS and saw minimal LBM. I too drop my GH dose to around 2iu (depending on regular dose) when on LR3. With that in mind I'll stick to GH for LBM. I'm not ruling out LR3 as I feel it aids greatly in PCT and fat loss. Just not my cup for LBM.............

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Because HCG aids in natty test production, synthetic test supresses it. And yes I totally see what you're saying Ment. Well actually HCG when used to heavily or for too long will actually suppress natural test production so it can be counter productive. OK OK I'll stop being finicky.......

I have ran GH with AAS and have seen an increase in LBM. I also have ran LR3 with AAS and saw minimal LBM. I too drop my GH dose to around 2iu (depending on regular dose) when on LR3. With that in mind I'll stick to GH for LBM. I'm not ruling out LR3 as I feel it aids greatly in PCT and fat loss. Just not my cup for LBM.............
    Yo Jay I see your a VET now. big up bro. when I grow up I wanna be just like you bros, lol.
    I know what HCG does and why we use it, it was just an Hypothetical statement. but I know yo uknew that.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMent1on
    I know what HCG does and why we use it, it was just an Hypothetical statement. but I know yo uknew that.

I totally know that buddy, that's why I specified it in the post.

When I grow up I want to compete and win 3 trophies and an overall

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    I totally know that buddy, that's why I specified it in the post.

When I grow up I want to compete and win 3 trophies and an overall
    You have to get it right Jay, your making me look bad here. Its 2 overalls

Thread Information