t_c_1 is offline New Member

"GH negative feedback loop"

Hello Guys,

when we use gh or igf, I know that our own peptides production is stopped momentary...as a negative feedback loop...and I know it also depends if you use IM or Sb.

Just would ask you if you got deeper information please about that.

Thanks Guys!!!

When you increase levels of HGH or IGF, your body responds by secreting somatostatin. Somatostatin effectively shuts down our own endogenous production of HGH for a few hours. After that time, our body will secrete GHRH and we will secrete some HGH. The only effect that IM or subQ administration is going to have is the rate of uptake into your system.

This process is deemed the "negative feedback loop" and happens whether we are talking about our own body's process of releasing hormones, or manipulating them with an exogenous administration of HGH or IGF.

If you look at many of the posts in this forum, you will see that is why in general we suggest that you plan your HGH or IGF cycle around in such a manner as to be reasonably "body friendly" and have as small an impact on your own hormone production as possible. The goal in very general terms is to chart your HGH and IGF use in such a pattern as to take a minimal number of injections during windows of time that your own triggers wouldn't be releasing a significant amount on its own. Of course all of this assumes you are young enough and have a otherwise healthy endocrine system. If not, then it really isn't going to be an issue one way or the other.

I would encourage you to search around and read some post on this forums ... there are a whole bunch of them around. Best of luck to you.

t_c_1 is offline New Member
    Thank you RedBaron.

Thread Information