Wol
    Wol is offline New Member

TB500 - How long to wait after surgery?

Am having bilateral hip surgery for cam lesions and labral tears soon and was wanting to take TB500 post surgery to speed up the recovery.

How long should I wait after the surgery before taking it? Would it be better to take it immediately (even though I will be immobile) or after say 3-6 weeks when the rehab starts, or even later when I'm actually back into proper training, squats etc? The first 3 weeks are only focused on protecting the hip and regaining some passive ROM so no training/exercises as such.

Also, because I am having some bone shaved down - is there any research on TB500 and bone growth? Obviously I do NOT want that bone to come back and I'm unsure if TB500 may cause that?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    No bone growth with TB- doesnt work that way.
    Id start the Tb500 post surgery at a low dose, like 2mg/week split into 2-1mg doses. Then when the PT starts id run it at 4mg/week split into 2-2mg doses (like mon/thrus). Id run it at that for 4 weeks then drop it back to 2mg/week (2-1mg doses/week mon thurs)for the next 4 weeks.
    Best of luck!

Wol
    Thanks jimmyinkedup.

Would there be any advantage to starting a low dose before the surgery (if the TB arrives in time) or am I better just to wait until after?

Marginal is offline New Member
    Sarms apparently stimulate bone growth. And perhaps mk-677. All are low side effect orals. Check them out. Good luck

Wol
    Quote Originally Posted by Marginal View Post
    Sarms apparently stimulate bone growth. And perhaps mk-677. All are low side effect orals. Check them out. Good luck
    Thanks, but I mentioned I do NOT want bone growth.

Sirbattos is offline New Member
    Hey mate, how did the OP go?
    Did you commence on TB 500?

Thread Information