9am/9pm

TB-500:
    500 mcg
    9am/9pm Twice daily

Ipamorelin:
    300 mcg Once daily
    9am Fasted

_____

I will be doing intramuscular injections using an insulin syringe. As I've never done subcutaneous, also it's hard to do in some areas without a third hand.

Closest to the areas that I believe need the most attention.
    _______

There's a lot of back and forth on site injection. So I'm unsure whether it matters or not. I'm curious if I am better off just injecting deep intramuscular, like a 1inch syringe in the delt or glute?

If you know of a better "Healing Cycle" or if my proposed dosages are incorrect, please I am all ears!!!

_______

Reason for doing this. I've had tennis and golfers elbow in my right arm for close to 3 months now. I have arthritis, in my sacrum joint/hip and low back pain is getting bad.

Looking to at least reduce the uncomfortableness of it all. I am also using a small dose of Deca currently alongside of my normal trt dose.

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    You need to use long needles to go into muscle. Insulin syringes aren't long enough.

9 out of 10 joint problems can be solved by building up the muscle around the joint. I had tendonitis for years in my knee but then I took testosterone and squatted. Now my knees are fine.

I would definitely add an anabolic steroid to your cycle and try to build muscle -- perhaps bump your deca up to 500mg/wk. Deca is very good for lubricating joints while they're healing, and it builds muscle too.
    Killah_Keith likes this.

Killah_Keith is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    For better results, stack the Ipamorelin with ModGrf 1-29. Synergy is the name of the game there.

I don't think spot injection brings much, if anything, to the table. Maybe if you are a professional athlete and your career depends on it, but that's a maybe and if you were a pro athlete, you are probably going to do what your doc says, not some randos on the internet. About the only benefit I have noticed from spot pinning is having an additional site to inject.

Speaking of injecting, why are you choosing IM over subq? Genuinely curious there because it seems like it is both unnecessary and introduces an element of risk. An infection in muscle tissue can be more problematic than in fatty tissue. Do you trust your peptide source?

Other than all that, which I don't mean to sound negative, that's a pretty good set of choices for healing. The only add ons I would consider are hgh and maybe take a look at Ghk-cu. That said, I've run similar stacks that definitely seemed to help. Good luck with it!

Oh, one last thing: overall dosages look good, though I personally prefer to inject 1mg TB-500 and 500mcg BPC-157 together once daily. The 300mcg Ipamorelin is a GREAT overall daily dose, but be aware that you may need to titrate up to it. That much in one dose might make you light headed for a bit.
    Thank you, I'll look into ModGrf 1-29. I kept seeing Ipamorelin stacked with CJC-1295. Perhaps they are the same with different names as with a lot of these compounds?

The reason for intramuscular over subcutaneous is I'm comfortable injecting intramuscular as I am on TRT for life. I've never injected subQ, but I'm sure I can learn to do it just as I did my first few TRT injections.

Right now the two issues are my right elbow and left sacrum/hip joint. Is the collective opinion to just inject Sub-Q, ideally belly area?
    Cylon357 likes this.

When it comes to Ipamorelin/CJC1295. The place I buy from does not have this in a blend.

So when I'm researching dosing, would it be 150mcg of each, or 300mcg of each?

I would start with 100mcg each to assess tolerance, and then slowly move up to 200mcg of each. Your tolerance may be more or less, so some of it has to be trial and error. I've not felt real comfortable beyond 200 each, but that may just be me.

Can you explain what you mean by not feeling comfortable?

Any where to get Ipamorelin/CJC1295 in a blend?

Trying to make this as simple as possible. I'm already pinning myself enough. Lol

Awesome thanks!

I have been using Swiss Chems.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes, ModGrf 1-29 and CJC-1295 no DAC are the same thing. There is a CJC-1295 with DAC that is not the same, though, thus the distinction. I've been futzing around with peptides for a couple of years now, and still haven't found consensus on what is meant when someone says just CJC-1295.

If you have been doing IM, subq may seem like you aren't doing anything lol! It is stunningly easy. I have tried 29g to 31g, 12mm to 6mm, and have landed on 31g, 6mm for my current peptide run. I've been injecting in my glute region, still subq, but man, that 31g is nothing. I can feel the impact of the ModGrf/Ipamorelin, so I know 6mm is enough, even with my fat a**. None of this 45 degree angle business, either, at 6mm you can go straight in. Anyhow, subq is so easy that you may start thinking about it for your TRT.

I would definitely like to hear other folks chime in, but far and away in my experience, subq is the way to go. As mentioned, I've gone in the glute, belly, down by my knees.

You always give great advice and I agree with most of what you say here. However, I like IM on the peptides, particularly Ipam/CJC, because of the quicker onset due to greater vascularization of muscle tissue. Being that an unfed state is best for Ipam/cjc, I get real perfectionist. Also, and IDK how important this is in other peptides but it matters with Glutathione injections so it influenced me to go IM-the thermal breakdown of peptides prior to reaching targeted tissues.

BTW, I read some speculation in an article in Tnation that the greater vascularization of muscle tissue can be a contributing factor in cardiac problems among massively muscled individuals. If the amount of piping increases dramatically and the heart, as we know, cannot increase in efficiency, well... Anyhow, due to greater vascularization, the uptake of an injection in muscle tissue is considerably faster than in fat tissue.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Thread Information