Thread: Jintropin HGH

GATOR_98 is offline Associate Member

Jintropin HGH

Hey boyz, I just got myself 400 iu of Jin. I plan to distribute this amout over about a six month period with some gear as well. What I want to know is personal experiences with this specific brand of GH and what doses' were used with good results. I plan to hit 2iu/day(5days on and 2 off) and work my way up to 4 iu/day. I wil start with some d-bol/cyp/deca then transfer over to tren /prop/winny. Also, ned to know if T3/insulin is really benificial to use with GH and at what point do you incorportae it into the mix?
    thanx

Well I got 4 kits for my best bro, he started at 2ius/day and is now at 4iu/day, and let me tell you, he loves it, its only been two months and the results have been great, hes not using slin, but using plethora of gear....seems like jintropin is a good value.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    how much did you pay per IU for the jintropin?

$3.25......100IU Kits= $325 Domestic

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, I've been on for 8 months doing between 2/3iu's ED. I started taking it without my cycle and I'm now taking it with my cycle. Bottom line is I think to see great results with a cycle, you have to run it more than 4iu's. I do not see a difference in terms of helping me get bigger. I do however like the other effects GH gives me.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    I would do what blt did and start gh a few months before your cycle. Wrists pains are a bitch, and I'll quit complaining about them when they go away. I'm starting my 5th month of gh and I still get wrist pains pretty bad.

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

dizzle

dizzle so your liking the gh though right? what are you at now 4iu a day?

Quote Originally Posted by dizzle
    I would do what blt did and start gh a few months before your cycle. Wrists pains are a bitch, and I'll quit complaining about them when they go away. I'm starting my 5th month of gh and I still get wrist pains pretty bad.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    I don't know if I really like it, maybe it's just taking longer for the other benefits to kick in for me.

Thread Information