intro/questions/reentry
^^

that was my intro post.

Anywho, here is my story now.

I got the surgery. Normally, at this point, I am gonna puss out and lick my wounds.

I feel great today, one week out. I am following a strict diet that I created via Milos Sracev's diet of the pros. I am on the shakes, the timing, the carb cuts, and the commitment. I can do this. It is easy. I can do this.

I want to get back, this time I wanna be shredded. Before I was kinda huge (for me), and overall, I wasn't happy with that look, the way I got there, or the time it took.

So what I want now is strong and tight. I want abs. I want cuts.

So I stay on this diet and then??? Start training? Then?? I will have a good 4-6 hours per day to devote to whatever it is I am doing, in addition to studying for professional exams, so basically, it is training, and studying.

Again, I am 34 years old, ex-trainer (not lifted in 6 years) just got out of a hernia, diet is 100% zeroed in now, and I have 4+ hours per day to do something about it for the next 4 months.

WHATNOW?

I don't know if this is a question, or an affirmation, but either way, I am going in a different direction that I have been for the past 6 years.

Thanks for reading.