Thread: Aching arms???

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Doberman is offline Associate Member

Unhappy Aching arms???

Hi,

Im currently doing a 3 day total body workout ala Chad Waterbury of ******** fame.On Tuesday after finishing my workout I didnt stretch as usual and noticed that a little later in the day my arms were aching.This was compounded further by messing around and doing some arm wrestling with a friend I Woke up on the Weds without any pain.However in the night I noticed that yet again parts of my arm/arms were aching.Thursday morning comes and the aching has gone but then comes back thursday evening though in a diff place in the other arm and shoulder????

Anyhow I went to the gym today with no pain.I started to do supersets with
    push presses and chins.I found even on the first set of chins I couldent do my reps properly and that even a few sets later only using my body weight without add'ed weight via a dip belt that I couldent do 1 rep with good form.My arms were aching with what can only be described as like a feeling that the bones were being sawed into! Any how I felt as weak as a kitten and found that to even close my fists felt like it took some effort so I warmed down took a shower and left the gym.Now about an hour later the aching has almost completly gone!??? Im thinking of not working out till monday now to try and rest my arms??? What should I do and what is causing this? Help please guys.
    Last edited by Doberman; 01-13-2006 at 10:23 AM.

Thread Information