Thread: Tendonosis help

Westeurling is offline Female Member

Tendonosis help

Hi ,
    I have serious tendonosis in my elbows and wrists . I used some anavar a couple years ago . The anavar made an INCREDIBLE difference . It changed everything . Im now back to work- however the pain in my elbows and wrists is growing....
    I'm thinking of doing the anavar again ....
    Last time I took 10 mg every 12 hrs for 60 days .
    I'm just wondering if this is what I should do again ? How long can I be on the anavar ?
    Is 10 mg every 12 hrs ok ?
    Btw I am a 37 yr old woman , 130 lbs .
    I would appreciate any suggestions .
    Thank you for any help you can give

jolter604 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    deca sounds good but when your cycle is over you could have done more damage than u started with.I am a carpenter so I have had it off and on in the past from installing thousands of screws in heavy gauge metal,I have always got good results from a for arm wrap.and I cut back on reverse curls and over hand pull ups and lat pull downs until it went away.But I am not a doctor but I am pretty sure using something that would increase your strength would only make it worse later.better off taking it easy until it heals.

Westeurling is offline Female Member
    Hi
    Thanks for your advice , I appreciate it .
    The problem is - it doesnt heal - no matter how " easy " I take it . it gets a little better , then it gets worse - back and forth . I was in splints for 8 months and took a year off work . In 2012 I couldn't hold a fork and I completely abandoned anything with a button and my hairbrush ..
    At this point I'm working and going to the gym - but I'm ACHING. I can't take any more time off ...
    If anyone has advice id appreciate it .
    Thank you

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    PRP whole blood therapy prolotherapy

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Westeurling View Post
    Hi
    Thanks for your advice , I appreciate it .
    The problem is - it doesnt heal - no matter how " easy " I take it . it gets a little better , then it gets worse - back and forth . I was in splints for 8 months and took a year off work . In 2012 I couldn't hold a fork and I completely abandoned anything with a button and my hairbrush ..
    At this point I'm working and going to the gym - but I'm ACHING. I can't take any more time off ...
    If anyone has advice id appreciate it .
    Thank you
    Look into the peptide TB500 it's great for things like this.

Anavar would probably be fine but I'm honestly clueless when it comes to women and AAS but deca is certainly off the list, it's an androgen and could have very negative effects on a female.

TB500 and rest, there's plenty of info on it here including times Romans TB500 log as well as other useful info all over the net.

BPC-157 (also a peptide) also has great things said about it however I haven't tried it so can't comment on its effectiveness.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I agree 1000% with regards to the TB500. I had major tendonitis in my elbow that bothered me for years. An 8 week TB cycle completely healed it up. Best thing I ever did. Not sure if dosage would be the same for a female as a male though. I have a log that I did regarding my TB cycle if you care to read any of it. It's been months and my Tendonitis hasn't bothered me since.

Also, be sure to get a forearm strap as that will really help take the pressure off your elbows whenever you're training.

jdc91gt is offline Senior Member
    I'm a TB500 believer for sure. Thanks to PP33, TR, and lovbyts advice, I did 9 weeks of TB500 post left shoulder surgery for slap tear and rotator cuff. Doc told me I was a month ahead of rehab schedule at 12 weeks. I did 4mg first week and 2mg for next 8 weeks; I started it one week after surgery. Best of luck!

Thread Information