Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Matrix78 is offline Associate Member
    End of Day Ten - 10/16/04

i felt like **** last night i dont know what it was, and i didnt get any sleep. i've felt like **** all day today as well.. sweating spells on and off throughout the day so with this being day 10 i've decided to stop let my body recover and then have at it again in a month or so. i'll update this again in a few days when i get a final weight after the water bloat goes away

see ya then

note the scale shows i'm down 4lbs from my day one weight

chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    4 lbs is not very much at all

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chuck89gt5.0
    4 lbs is not very much at all
    He still has a lot of water weight it will go down more as he sheds it.

moush is offline Senior Member
    hey matrix......you ran it for 10 days then how long till the next? Also why are you taking one cap in the morning and one at night? What is the point of this?

Quote Originally Posted by moush
    hey matrix......you ran it for 10 days then how long till the next? Also why are you taking one cap in the morning and one at night? What is the point of this?
    this was my first fo i only went out 10 days
    i dont know how long till my next run maybe a week maybe a month depends on how recovery goes

i did the AM/PM thing for a day just to see what 400mg felt like before i went and took 400mg at one time, i was just playing it safe

ok so it's been 4 days since my last dose, no change in body weight other that my normal up and down a few pounds a day, its never the same day to day...

so i counted up what i have left and i'm going to take a nother run at this starting the 1st of november... i dont know if i want to do 400mg every 36hrs or for 14days or go 200mg every 24hrs for 30days.. i'll decide that over the next week and a half.. till then if any of the other bros that have run cycles would like to chime in on what thiy thing of my 2 ideas i'd love to hear some comments

see ya'll with a new journal on the 1st

I have actually put on 3.5 pounds during my DNP run. I hope its just bloat and is going away but who knows? I would do the 400mg ed. I think that is what i am going to run next. The 200 didnt seem to do too much except for the morning of day 2 after that i was fine. 400 made me sweat like a champ.

i think i'm going to see what 400mg every 36hrs does for me, at that rate 15 doses will last me about 20 days, and if my math is right the average active mg in my system will be around 800mg after about 4 days.. and that sounds good to me... doing 400mg every 24hrs like i was i did some math and if i did it right i think it just got my DNP levels to high some where near 1000mg near the 10th day and i think that may be why i started to really feel like crap... also reading that "animals guide" i think i'm going to see about getting some glycerol and pyruvate and see if that helps in any why

Maraxus is offline Banned
    How much total weight did you lose from your 10 day run?

not a **** bit

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Something does'nt sound right here?

well as of right now my scale shows me down 5lbs from where i was a few weeks ago... so i'll call that my final number. well see what the next longer run does in 1 week, starts Nov 1st.. going for 20days at 400mg / 36hrs.. that totals 15 doses, at 20 days out

Matrix do you think that the lack of results that we both got were because we ate anything and everything? I think my problem was that i only ran it for 5 days

More than likely... I chalk it up to a leaning experience, and will be wiser in my next cycle starting next week.

1. it'll be longer and the dose more controlled
    2. I’ll try for a bit better diet, unlike stuff I’ve read about just eat cause u'll burn it anyway. I think if I can control eating maybe with a mild ECA then I should get a lot better results
    3. I’m going to try and do a little bit of cardio everyday for some extra fat burning, nothing heavy just maybe some light elliptical machine stuff...if I get to hot I can always hit the shower or pool for a lil while then go back for more
    4. For the rest of the week I’ll also try the carb depletion trick and see how that works out too

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Here is my thought:

Just why in the hell are you taking DNP for at your stats (5'6 145-150lbs)?

Quit being a lazy ass and get a diet in order and up your cardio. Seriously, what the hell is a guy your size wanting to take DNP for when you can achieve your results naturally. You obviously are not dedicated, you just want a quick fix.

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    Here is my thought:

Quit being a lazy ass and get a diet in order and up your cardio. Seriously, what the hell is a guy your size wanting to take DNP for when you can achieve your results naturally. You obviously are not dedicated, you just want a quick fix.
    How about you get bent and not jump to conclusions.
    1. I've been going to the gym for 3yrs now
    2. I use to be around 170lbs and most of it was fat
    3. Over the last 3yrs i've managed to lose most of the fat put on some good muscle and get to around 10 - 12%bf and the last bit doent want to go away.

no one here "needs" DNP everyone uses it for a "quick fix"

My diet is fine i eat just as well as i can and i stay at this weight, if i ate any less i would starve.
    So before you tell me to get my lazy ass to the gym you need to go get some facts first

now if you dont want to play nice get the f*ck outta my thread and go play elsewhere

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    Here is my thought:

if you know that for a fact or know the guy personally then you have every right to say that. other than that it is VERY disrespectful to jump into conclusions like that. If the guy wants to take dnp so be it.

I for one have been working out for almost 8 years. diet and working out are in check, been dedicated to the game and planning to take dnp with my pct. Does that mean im a lazy ass unmotivated mofo?

Quote Originally Posted by Matrix78
    ok so it's been 4 days since my last dose, no change in body weight other that my normal up and down a few pounds a day, its never the same day to day...

so i counted up what i have left and i'm going to take a nother run at this starting the 1st of november... i dont know if i want to do 400mg every 36hrs or for 14days or go 200mg every 24hrs for 30days.. i'll decide that over the next week and a half.. till then if any of the other bros that have run cycles would like to chime in on what thiy thing of my 2 ideas i'd love to hear some comments

see ya'll with a new journal on the 1st
    plan on doing my ist ever dnp cycle on november1. im going low dose 200mg ed all throughout my pct. When should i take it am or evening?

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    plan on doing my ist ever dnp cycle on november1. im going low dose 200mg ed all throughout my pct. When should i take it am or evening?
    kinda depends on how your willing to feel at what time... i took mine at night cause i wanted most of the sweating to occur while i was asleep.. well that kinda worked but i was up every hour cause i was soaked to the bone... the bulk of the sweating didnt occur till i upped it to 400mg and was about 5days into the 200mg... and i only had mild sweating while i was at 200mg... you'll have to see how it effects you if you dont sweat your ass off on the 200mg you could take it during the day sweat then then mayve have a lil bit easyer night... i personly will be doing mine at 36hr intervals so the dose will be rotating AM/PM dpending on the day

it's really a toss up on when to take it... take it during a time where you wont mind (depending on how you react) a bit/lot of sweating

and i'm sure you know by reading all the other threads but keep some V8 handy... i hate v8 and got v8 Splash and its just as good for makin you feel better when u'r feelin like sh!t
    Last edited by Matrix78; 10-27-2004 at 08:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Matrix78
    kinda depends on how your willing to feel at what time... i took mine at night cause i wanted most of the sweating to occur while i was asleep.. well that kinda worked but i was up every hour cause i was soaked to the bone... the bulk of the sweating didnt occur till i upped it to 400mg and was about 5days into the 200mg... and i only had mild sweating while i was at 200mg... you'll have to see how it effects you if you dont sweat your ass off on the 200mg you could take it during the day sweat then then mayve have a lil bit easyer night... i personly will be doing mine at 36hr intervals so the dose will be rotating AM/PM dpending on the day

it's really a toss up on when to take it... take it during a time where you wont mind (depending on how you react) a bit/lot of sweating

and i'm sure you know by reading all the other threads but keep some V8 handy... i hate v8 and got v8 Splash and its just as good for makin you feel better when u'r feelin like sh!t
    thanks man. i cannot afford to be sweating during the day. its already hot to begin with where i live in. Philippines is always hot all day. Will most probaly take it at night. i have a very cold air condition. Will also play it by ear because i have no idea what to expect or how my body will react to the dnp . will make a journal soon for this purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    thanks man. i cannot afford to be sweating during the day. its already hot to begin with where i live in. Philippines is always hot all day. Will most probaly take it at night. i have a very cold air condition. Will also play it by ear because i have no idea what to expect or how my body will react to the dnp. will make a journal soon for this purpose.
    g'luck i'll look forward to reading your journal.. since you'll be running it the same time i am, how long will you be running it for?

one update beofre the new cycle starts, it's been almost 2 weeks since i stoped my cycle and for the last few days the scale has shown me at 6lbs less then what i started this, the whole first week i was off the scale was up and down so i'm guessing it takes quite a bit of time for that water to get out of you and show the true results... i dont feel or look any different in my mind but now that i know how i react and when the results will show i'm really looking forward to the next run that will start Mon Nov 1st

see ya'll then with a new journal

Matrix cant wait to read the new one. I am going to have one starting sometime in December after all my exams. I will also be doing test, tren , clen , t3 at the same time as the DNP . Its going to be a good run.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information