Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    DAY 8 Updates, right well last night a few hours after my dose i got a headache and ive had it ALL day today... doubt its connected to the DNP . Saying this it seems unusual, see how it goes over the next few days. I have also developed a cold, ive had the window wide open and the weather here is freezing. Ive also found that i sweat alot less if my dose is taken at 8PM and i do not go to bed till 2AM. Between these hours i seem to feel the front of the heat, during the day its more than ok, at times even having to shut the window as im cold. Im on my 8th day, got a few more to go so i will let you know how i get on.

Weight loss check tomorrow.
    Be careful when having a cold this is a good time for your temperature to sky rocket. My temp was ok until my immune system seemed to weaken and I began to get a sinus infection/cold. From there in about 2-3 days my temp went from 98 to 103. I hate to sound like everyone's DNP nagging mother, but I dont want anyone to have the same fears of life complications because a temp you cant control regardless of what you do to lower it. Be careful and monitor your temp!!

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    Be careful when having a cold this is a good time for your temperature to sky rocket. My temp was ok until my immune system seemed to weaken and I began to get a sinus infection/cold. From there in about 2-3 days my temp went from 98 to 103. I hate to sound like everyone's DNP nagging mother, but I dont want anyone to have the same fears of life complications because a temp you cant control regardless of what you do to lower it. Be careful and monitor your temp!!

Yea bro, thanks. Im gonna keep a close eye on things, i will be monitoring my temp every few hours or so.

DAY 10 OK, sorry i didnt post an update yesterday. Wasnt feeling upto it! Im gonna call it a day, im gonna finish this today, ive taken my last dose. I will post my official results in a day or two...

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    DAY 10 OK, sorry i didnt post an update yesterday. Wasnt feeling upto it! Im gonna call it a day, im gonna finish this today, ive taken my last dose. I will post my official results in a day or two...
    Will the official results include pics? I'm still at a loss as to why a single DNP journal with pics is in existence on this or any board.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Will the official results include pics? I'm still at a loss as to why a single DNP journal with pics is in existence on this or any board.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen

See what i can do, i dont have any pics to compare unfortunatly. Im waiting for a few days so i lose any watrer i may be carrying.

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    I included before pics and after pics but its difficult to judge properly being that I lost a good chunk of muscle due to a 103 temp and then was water depleted some in the after pics. Why dont you do some searching newbie and check out my last set of pics!!

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    See what i can do, i dont have any pics to compare unfortunatly. Im waiting for a few days so i lose any watrer i may be carrying.

bump

messy how much weight did u loose in the end?

Starkraven is offline Junior Member
    bump. let us know, messy.

spoonta66 is offline Associate Member
    bump

Hey guys, sorry. Lost about 14lbs as i remember. Im planning on another DNP stint in the next month or two, but may step it up a level. The stuff is amazing, if used sensibly.

Starkraven is offline Junior Member
    Hey guys, sorry. Lost about 14lbs as i remember. Im planning on another DNP stint in the next month or two, but may step it up a level. The stuff is amazing, if used sensibly.
    i know. ive done over 12 cycles myself since june 2001.

Quote Originally Posted by Starkraven
    12?! **** bro! lol. ive only done the one

Cordoba is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Starkraven
    Starkraven, have you noticed that it is easier to keep the fat off after a dnp cycle? and is this effect accumulative with all your cycles?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information