V5RED is offline Associate Member

S.A.N. Tight/Ephedrine cycle

Today I began my S.A.N. Tight/ephedrine cycle, I feel 10000000000x better now that i'm off the DNP , this stack has been hugely successful for me in the past and I expect the same this time, I am starting at 100mg ephedrine ed for a few days then bumping to 150 then maybe to 200mg which is what i did when i was 260lbs

here are today's pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails S.A.N. Tight/Ephedrine cycle-0.1.jpg   S.A.N. Tight/Ephedrine cycle-0.2.jpg   S.A.N. Tight/Ephedrine cycle-0.3.jpg   S.A.N. Tight/Ephedrine cycle-0.4.jpg   S.A.N. Tight/Ephedrine cycle-0.5.jpg  

the rest of the pix
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails S.A.N. Tight/Ephedrine cycle-0.9.jpg   S.A.N. Tight/Ephedrine cycle-0.11.jpg   S.A.N. Tight/Ephedrine cycle-0.10.jpg  
    Last edited by V5RED; 03-25-2005 at 12:38 AM.

TommyTrainR is offline Associate Member
    That's awesome. I just finished up my DNP cycle, but doing another one in about a week. How long did it take after your last dose of DNP to feel better?

By the way, how in the world can u do 100mg of ephedrine or more? Are you taking Ephedrine HCL (vasopro)?

it took 48 hrs to feel good..........i dont know how i can do it, sorta like how a few days after i first started drinking i could outdrink all my friends who had been drinking for years, guess my body can handle a ton of crap in my blood......btw cant wait till im done cutting and i compete esp cuz after competition i can drink my @$$ off

edit:yes, its vasopro

Quote Originally Posted by V5RED
    it took 48 hrs to feel good..........i dont know how i can do it, sorta like how a few days after i first started drinking i could outdrink all my friends who had been drinking for years, guess my body can handle a ton of crap in my blood......btw cant wait till im done cutting and i compete esp cuz after competition i can drink my @$$ off

edit:yes, its vasopro
    Best of luck. I'm sure you'll do fine. Do you plan on doing another DNP cycle?

i plan on one more this year, i may need to order more tho cuz i only got 100 caps and at 3 caps a day, well i ran thru em pretty fast

on a side note, i just was droolin over my bottle of Jim Beam took a sniff and **** i wanna drink agen, it tastes sooooo fukkin good... liquor and roasted chicken baby, hell yes i wanna bulk agen o well im just missin my liquor

lol soon enough..I've never really been much of a drinker, so I guess that's a good thing. I can go to a aprty where there's liquor all over the place and not be temtped to take one sip.

need2Bbig is offline Associate Member
    How do u incorparate the SAN tight into your cutting cylce? Cause if im not mistaken I remember seeing not to combine it with ephedrine???

Quote Originally Posted by need2Bbig
    How do u incorparate the SAN tight into your cutting cylce? Cause if im not mistaken I remember seeing not to combine it with ephedrine???

technically, ur not supposed to combine them, but ive done this before starting at small doses and it was fine for me, only problem is i get a bit jittery and slightly dizzy sometimes at high doses

IronAdam is offline Member
    200mg of ephedrine/day would have my heart jumping out of my chest. That doesn't seem like overkill to you?

9000rpm is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronAdam
    200mg of ephedrine/day would have my heart jumping out of my chest. That doesn't seem like overkill to you?
    I agree. At 200mg of ephedrine a day, you are at risk for a stroke or a heart attack if you do any strenuous cardio or excercise. Your body is no different than another person's body at the same height and weight. Just because you don't "feel" the affects as much, doesn't mean that they aren't there. Some people have a very high tollerance to pain, but would they cut their hand off just because they can't feel it? I would hope they would know better, and I would hope the same for you.

Be carefull bro, you sould like you are doing some risky things and making some bad decisions.

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    that is how people die taking that stuff...

tests have shown that ephedrine is a poison to the heart muscle...

Quote Originally Posted by EatRite
    that is how people die taking that stuff...

tests have shown that ephedrine is a poison to the heart muscle...
    Do you have a link? Not being rude, just genuinely interested in reading it.

ManzNumero1 is offline Member
    is that your teddy laying on the bed ?

Quote Originally Posted by ManzNumero1
    is that your teddy laying on the bed ?

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    I recommend not going over 75mg of ephedrine ED.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    If I'm not mistaken, people die from heat stroke due to dehydration when they use high amounts of ephedra.

200mg is probably overkill though. If I take 25mg in the morning I don't have the desire to eat for the rest of the day. Everything tastes like cardboard.

9000rpm is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    If I'm not mistaken, people die from heat stroke due to dehydration when they use high amounts of ephedra.

200mg is probably overkill though. If I take 25mg in the morning I don't have the desire to eat for the rest of the day. Everything tastes like cardboard.
    I'm similar to you. But I have one side effect from ephedra that only one other person I know of has had. When I eat, the roof of my mouth will feel like it is cramping up and there is a sharp pain. I know there is no muscle up there, but I have no idea why it happens. Like I said, only one other guy in my whole life has said that he has the same sensation from ephedra.

WOOOOOOOO im down to 203 today and my waist is 32 inches, if u could see me in real life ud see way bigger changes than the pix show cuz my camera is mnot very sharp.....2 megapixels, well here r the pix

o and ive been doing 100-125mg ed ephedrine and the SAN, and my diet had been mostly milk and whey
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails S.A.N. Tight/Ephedrine cycle-1.1.jpg   S.A.N. Tight/Ephedrine cycle-1.2.jpg   S.A.N. Tight/Ephedrine cycle-1.3.jpg   S.A.N. Tight/Ephedrine cycle-1.4.jpg   S.A.N. Tight/Ephedrine cycle-1.5.jpg  

the rest of the pix.....btw a few days ago i was 207.5 w/ a 34.5, i think this is goin better than DNP 4 me
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails S.A.N. Tight/Ephedrine cycle-1.6.jpg   S.A.N. Tight/Ephedrine cycle-1.7.jpg   S.A.N. Tight/Ephedrine cycle-1.8.jpg   S.A.N. Tight/Ephedrine cycle-1.9.jpg  

Lookin good..A diet of milk and whey? Is that all your eating?

RATM is offline Senior Member
    Ok, the third pic in that last set HAS to go, it looks like your admiring your johnson or at least saying to yourself, ****, is it that small?? j/k How many days after your last DNP pill did it take you to lose the 2.5 inches off your waist?? How much have you lost from the DNP all together. I think that you look great from when you started and am impressed!

Quote Originally Posted by TommyTrainR
    Lookin good..A diet of milk and whey? Is that all your eating?
    pretty much......my diet today, whey,milk,egg whites, one bowl of special k

Iowa is offline Banned
    Hey bro, did you know you didn't fuzz out your face in the second set of pics?

Quote Originally Posted by Iowa
    Hey bro, did you know you didn't fuzz out your face in the second set of pics?
    thanks for the heads up, i edited it now so hopefully no pedo men will spank it to my smilin face

Quote Originally Posted by V5RED
    thanks for the heads up, i edited it now so hopefully no pedo men will spank it to my smilin face

saluu is offline Banned
    you are nuts let me know when you get out of the hospital i think 60mg is good dose of ephedrine when you go into the 200 watch out your also forgeting synephedrine and other ingredients in san tight too much caffeine could dehyerate u and no water on hot 40 degree florida day and you looking for a heart attack .

today@202, new diet=plain chicken breasts and grits
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails S.A.N. Tight/Ephedrine cycle-2.1.jpg   S.A.N. Tight/Ephedrine cycle-2.2.jpg   S.A.N. Tight/Ephedrine cycle-2.3.jpg   S.A.N. Tight/Ephedrine cycle-2.4.jpg   S.A.N. Tight/Ephedrine cycle-2.5.jpg  

the rest...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails S.A.N. Tight/Ephedrine cycle-2.6.jpg   S.A.N. Tight/Ephedrine cycle-2.7.jpg  

this diet bites btw.....i am wondering if bbq sauce will hurt me noticeably cuz itd make eating a hell of a lot easier

kaorialfred is offline Member
    this is a funny thread. Be careful with that bro. God if you were to drink and be all dehydrated from drinking and then keep taking your stack. God that would be one horrible day. I am getting thristy thinking about it.

Thread Information