Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    daos is offline Associate Member
    man this is a very well laid out diary. thank you for sharing and this has really helped me out when considering prop/tren combo later on after i get my diet in check.

i would like to hear a bit more about your diet and what it looks like. if you like, PM me this way it doesnt interfere with your diary.

thanks and keep up the excellent work.

CrossroadS is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daos
    man this is a very well laid out diary. thank you for sharing and this has really helped me out when considering prop/tren combo later on after i get my diet in check.

i would like to hear a bit more about your diet and what it looks like. if you like, PM me this way it doesnt interfere with your diary.

thanks and keep up the excellent work.
    I am basically following the bulking sticky in the diet forum. My biggest issue right now is separtiing fats/carbs in meals....

I am taking in about 300-350 g's of protein....175 are from whey, the rest from real food.

About 500 grams of carbs

100-120 grams of fat...only about 10 or 12 grams of saturated fat.

I usually take in about 3500 calories....4000 when I replace a few of my whey drinks with a mrp.

Eating clean is the key.

6-2-05

I think I hit a vein today. Read my post in the steroid forum....very scary. Anyways...pimples have gotten a bit worse on my shoulders and back. Again, bad to me is unnoticeable to some people. Took yesterday and will take today and tommorow off from the gym, and start my new split saturday. Alot less volume, and working everything to complete and utter failure. Have a new training partner that knows what he is doing, so he can spot me. I look to make the most of the last two months of this cycle. I really hate night sweats.....I can't sleep but maybe in two hour intervals...then during the time im awake, I am horny as hell, and a few times I have coaxed the girlie into some late night action. Most of the time, she pretends to ignore me. Two sides I will look forward to being rid of.

6-6-05

Man I have been really busy, so it is tough to get a second in here at work to post in the diary. The few days off from the gym did my body some good. I came in well rested saturday, and got in a great workout both days. Chest saturday, and bi's and tri's sunday. I am sore in all three muscles this morning. Tren night sweats/insomnia sucks ass. I have got to get some sleep. A few pimples came up on my lower back...never had them there before, it was weird. I really don't want to come off cycle, as I know the acne is going to hit me hard. I will have all kinds of stuff on hand and will be tanning everyday. I have decided to finish up around the end of june, middle of july, so I have a few weeks to start a good pct routine before going on vacation. I am more than happy with my cycle so far. Good luck everyone.

bvanderwerff is offline Associate Member
    would you recommend tren ?

i'm addicted to your journal man!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bvanderwerff
    would you recommend tren ?

i'm addicted to your journal man!!!

Depends. It is a pretty strong AAS.

Cons: I rarely sleep more than 4 hours a night because of it. I have a small amount of acne on my back. I get a little impatient with my girlfriend. My nuts are the size of peas. I have to take a short breather every twenty mintutes during sex.

Pros : Strength is on the constant upswing. I can eat relatively anything, and I might have gained 1/2 lb of fat since I started this cycle.

I would recommend it if you aren't prone to acne, have hcg on hand, don't do any strenous aerobic activity, can run on little sleep, don't have issues with anger, and want to be a big, strong, cut muther****er.

6-7-05

Weight is steady around 202. I still have 8 pounds before reaching my goal weight, though I am not concerned about that as much as my appearance and strength. Other than weight, I have met all my goals for this cycle. With minimum of 4 weeks to go, things will only get better. Acne has officially become "noticeable". The girlfriend asked what was causing it. I told her the crap food I ate over the weekend. I said also it is because I'm hot at night, and my skin gets oily. Other than that, nips haven't changed much....still a little sore. I am also much hairier....I feel like a beast. I have gone through so many razors it isn't funny. Anyways, I am going to order creatine and cap it myself soon. I am going to start preparing for pct so I have everything on hand ahead of schedule. I plan on not dropping below 205 after pct. I will have gained 15-17 lbs, and think I can support that weight and build off of it.

Doc40 is offline Associate Member
    Just wondering if you going to continue this thread, I was planning on doing the same cycle and I thought this thread was great. Thanks, Doc.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc40
    Just wondering if you going to continue this thread, I was planning on doing the same cycle and I thought this thread was great. Thanks, Doc.
    Yah, I have just been really busy. I usually have hours to browse the board, but work has been hectic. Not much has changed. Weight is around 205. Nipples are the same, acne is getting a little better with sun and topical cream. Nuts are still small, strength is up, and I plan to hit 210lbs by the end of june. I will probably run the cycle until july 15th or so.

6-14-05

Now into week 9. I am going to stop tren at the end of this week. I am extremely satisfied with the results. I will run prop for another 2-4 weeks, depending on work schedule. Weight is about 205. dropped nolva to 10mg ed, and noticing I am starting to hold more water. I am eating everything in sight right now. I really want to pack it on the last few weeks. I am training hard. My legs are stubborn and just won't grow. I have a big ass, but my legs can't catch up. bis are lacking too. and rear delts....these are the areas im trying to get up to par. I am sure it will be months before i start to see results. But overall, I am excited about the results of this cycle....have everything ready for pct.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information