Ive been working out for about a year now I am a Latin male 21 years old and 6 feet. One of the biggest problems being Latin is diet lol. Well don't need to tell you what my diet consist of as you basically you sum it up easily ( alot of rice and meat, although my diet is still relatively clean for your average Latin American.) Therefore while adding enough natural strength to bench 275 or deadlift 300+ Lbs Ive always been prone to bf. Averaging around roughly no where less then 15%.

My biggest problem is while i have strength, the size isn't too noticeable mostly around the chest and shoulder area. And Ive tended to develop big biceps while lacking the huge tricep, hence making my arms not look large despite them measuring 18". Now I know diet is the number one key factor in bodybuilding and I can work that out, but my dream is in the future compete as i love it that much.

Ive decided its time to start my first cycle, but i carry a huge doubt, being what should i first use. I'm getting many different opinions at my gym from friends ive made. They recommend me test alone or either test with tren . Now here my question: What test cycle should I aim for to see results as a starter in what may develop into a competing future.?