Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    ShnouzedUp is offline Banned
    i wouldn't jump back on the dbol man, save it for next time. be patient with your test, it will work. and for real i wanna see how bloated your ass got with that dbol. post dem pics cuz'

cnepp is offline Junior Member
    bump - any recent progress? pics?

All Marine is offline New Member
    So umm............take a pic already........

KILLERWILL is offline New Member
    come on man, i check this log every day just to be let down.

Its

chest6 is offline Banned
    ah cmon mad dont make the thread if u aint gonna update it

seriesII is offline New Member
    damn, no new posts, i wanted to see how this goes, im after doing a similar cycle soon.

mg316 is offline Associate Member
    any updates?

jessy is offline Junior Member
    How tall are you ?

And please post a pic of your after picture. If not, we might think you are bullshiting us.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alex7674
    dude , any pix ??? i want to see your 25 pound gains!!!!
    I have to see these gains.. wheres the pics bro?

ShnouzedUp is offline Banned
    Dude! Did you Die or What??? Seriously.

beezlebubb666 is offline Associate Member
    damn bro.. sure would love some pics b4 i turn 21 which is next year!!!!

hoss827 is offline Banned
    I think hes dead, sucks.

SlightlySt00pid is offline Associate Member
    Hey guys, sorry for not updating, I lost my camera in Alaska and it was never found, and I didnt even want to post again until I had pics. Well I took my last shot of test for this cycle on Sunday, and everything went great. Im up 25 pounds to a solid 195, no water retention so with proper PCT it should be all keepable gains. I worked my ass off in the gym, just about all of my maxes increased by about 30-40%. I wish my diet was as consistent. It wasnt until about 4 weeks ago that I finally got a consistent quality diet plan in check. I always had the impression that if youre bulking you eat whatever is in front of you, and for a while thats what I was doing... supersized tripple-whopper value meals, large shakes, chili cheese fries... if youve ever been to a Fatburger then you know about the "triple king challenge", oh yeah, I took the challenge and came out on top. After a while it started catching up to me. I was having shortness of breath, chest pains, and an overall feeling of lethargy. So I researched and found out about macros, that its not all about protein and calories, but a balanced combination of everything (including quality carbs and fats) ingested at proper times of the day that will give you quality, keepable gains without sending your ass to the cardiologist. I made a post of my updated diet, located here:
    My Bulking Diet

Eating like this for the past month solid has allowed me to see progressively increasing gains while feeling great throughout the day. I've attatched a pic taken with my fiancees camera phone, its not the best but its all I can do until I get a new cam. Like I said before the results arent as noticeable in pics because the 30 pounds got distributed pretty evenly, but in person I'm not even recognizeable... seriously, the other night my fiancee and I were at a party and ran into this guy we both but hadnt seen in about a year. We were hanging out and talking for a while, and after I left the guy asked my fiancee what happened to her old boyfriend (me) and she told him that I'm the same guy lol he was like "no way!" haha

I made alot of progress on this cycle, and the next should be even better. My arms, shoulders, traps, upper chest, and upper legs are growing nicely, next cycle I'm really going to fine-tune my workouts to hit my lower chest, lats, and lower abdominals, as those seem to be the areas that are most lagging. Any suggestions/comments would be appreciated, but please lets try to keep them constructive, thanx!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My Cycle Journal - Testosterone Enanthate & Dbol-after.jpg  
    Last edited by SlightlySt00pid; 02-02-2006 at 07:39 PM.

...and just for a comparison, heres a cpuple pics of me before i ever started working out:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My Cycle Journal - Testosterone Enanthate & Dbol-before1.jpg   My Cycle Journal - Testosterone Enanthate & Dbol-before2.jpg  

Kurz is offline Member
    nice....so you were on the see food diet for awhile with very little fat gain??? Damn impressive! Esp. with dbol !

Yeah I definately have the metabolism to burn off anything that goes into my body, I would probably go into shock if I ever started to get a gut (I'll give that a few more years lol) but it just made me feel like sheit. I still cheat every now and then if I need a quick 1000 calories, Ill hit up the drive thru and get a grilled chicken sandwich, but I try to keep it as clean as possible.

BTW Ill take post-cycle measurements when I get home from work, I do know my arms went from 14" to 16" and by coincidence I got fitted for a tux for a brother's wedding a couple months before my cycle, my jacket size was 38L... went into get fitted last week for ANOTHER brother's wedding... 44XL, and I actually fill it out rather nicely!

...Oh yeah, and I dont remember who asked, but I'm 6'5"... my goal weight is to get up to 225-230, but who knows, once I get there I'll probably just want to get bigger lol
    Last edited by SlightlySt00pid; 02-02-2006 at 07:37 AM.

Kurz is offline Member
    6'5 and 170??? You are worse than me! lol

you need to ditch the diet and just plow the food.......how about subway, quiznos? I'm thinking about adding a sub or a few bars to every meal!!!

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Great gains bro

Kurz is offline Member
    What does todays diet look like? Student?

KILLERWILL is offline New Member
    Nice gains your diet was well sloppy but... Nice Gains!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kurz
    What does todays diet look like? Student?
    Yeah Im a student, but ive made the effort to make sure I'm eating right. Heres what my new diet looks like:
    My Bulking Diet
    Thats what I eat at LEAST every day, I'll throw in an extra meal if I can find the time.

Alright so here are the official results:

Before:

-weight: 170 lbs.
    -waist: 32"
    -arms: 14"
    -chest: 42"
    -neck: 15 1/2"
    -leg: 21"
    calf: 14"

After

-weight: 195 lbs.
    -waist: 36" (due to the fact that I actually have an ASS now)
    -arms: 16"
    -chest: 46"
    -neck: 17 1/2"
    -leg: 23"
    calf: 15"

Sides were minimal, alot of acne on the back but never got bad on my face, chest, or arms. I figured as long as I didnt have to look at it it would be okay. I don't know if it was the Dbol or my diet because I stopped taking the Dbol the same time that I changed my diet, but I always felt tired and had to take a nap every day. Even after waking up from sleeping for 8 or 9 hours I would still feel exhausted.

I start my PCT in another week and a half, I'm already planning out my next cycle. I've still got half a bottle of dbol and test, so I'm thinking about running the same cycle and throwing some var in for the last 6 weeks, so it would look something like:

Dbol - weeks 1-4
    Test E - weeks 1-12
    Var - weeks 7-12

Anybody ever run a cycle like this, if so how were the results?
    Last edited by SlightlySt00pid; 02-02-2006 at 07:39 PM.

Holy SHEIT I just realized... its only week 10 of my cycle. I thought I had done 12, but I looked at the date on my first post and It was 10 weeks ago today. I'm such a f*cktard... lol thats cool, maybe I can hit the 200 lb. mark after all, we'll see how it goes.

chest6 is offline Banned
    haha thats funny man..i thought u had lost ur computer or something

Milky87 is offline Member
    Great gains. You acn see the enormous difference.

Thats funny as that you forgot you had two weeks left

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    haha thats funny man..i thought u had lost ur computer or something
    Nah, but its nice to know some people thought I might have died lol

omnipotent is offline Banned
    yeah no flames but u DEF dont need the juice i did a cycle .. and then stoped to be natural and im ALOT bigger then you dude .. plus yur takin mad sh1t other then that .. 6 multi vit a day ? yur ganna **** yur body up dude seriously ..and not to mention cheesefries and hamburger ? oh man .. i dunoooooooooooooooooooooo

yo plus .. yur 6'5 170 before .. and now yur 195 ? so yur my weight ? and u have 23 inch quads a 17 inch neck ? dude i think yur measurments are offf ..... i wanna see AFTER PIX

Quote Originally Posted by omnipotent
    yeah no flames but u DEF dont need the juice i did a cycle .. and then stoped to be natural and im ALOT bigger then you dude .. plus yur takin mad sh1t other then that .. 6 multi vit a day ? yur ganna **** yur body up dude seriously ..and not to mention cheesefries and hamburger ? oh man .. i dunoooooooooooooooooooooo
    if you read the thread, you will notice that i changed my diet. and just a question, how is 6 multis a day harmful to your body, and furthermore how can you judge whether or not 6 is too many when you don't know the potency of each pill? (trust me, it varies a LOT more than you may realize).
    yo plus .. yur 6'5 170 before .. and now yur 195 ? so yur my weight ? and u have 23 inch quads a 17 inch neck ? dude i think yur measurments are offf ..... i wanna see AFTER PIX
    Again, read through the thread. my after pic (albeit not the best quality as it was taken with a phone cam) is about 10 posts up. Although using it as a reference point to judge size in inches will be rather difficult as there is no basis for comparison. Actually I was at the Men's Warehouse getting fitted for a tux and when the guy taking my measurments down went to the back room I snuck a peak at the sheet and my jaw almost hit the floor. So I went home and grabbed the tape measure and he was right. 17 1/2" neck (up two inches) and 46" chest (up four inches). I also went from wearing a 38L to a 44XL jacket. I guess you don't realize it when you're in your own skin but when you put it down on paper the results are there. Just because we're the same weight doesnt mean our bodies are built the same bro, its called genetics.

who's a Hater , im not hating im just not buying .

Kurz is offline Member
    who's a Hater , im not hating im just not buying .
    The dude is 10 weeks into his cycle, so your bashing is doing absolute nothing benefitial...shoulda he have waited? Yeah, probably....but its a mute point............

Don't do anyone bro for awhile....you got some room to grow.

yea ok well .. i went back .. checked out yur pic at "25" pounds heavier ..
    and still dont see how those measurments are correct yur arms are 16 you say ?? well mine at just barely 17 and look at em .. do they even look somewhat simular in size to yours ? its like a major gap .. and yes i am shorter then you im 5'11 but regardless it should look simular .. pluss from they looks of it u have small joints.. that should give u an advantage for havin a 16 inch arm
    Last edited by omnipotent; 02-26-2006 at 09:22 PM.

keroth is offline New Member
    UHH.... look at the before and after pics...... tattoos are in different spots.. LOL. anybody say.. FAKE?

Quote Originally Posted by keroth
    UHH.... look at the before and after pics...... tattoos are in different spots.. LOL. anybody say.. FAKE?
    That would be some serious photoshopping time, I really have better things to do than make false claims online to people I have never met. Honestly, if my gains sucked, I would post them here so that others in my situation might be able to learn from and avoid the same mistakes I made. This thread is nothing more than a journal to track my results, whether good or not so good. It amazes me that people can be so skeptical of a 25 pound gain from a bulking cycle, but whatever, if you want proof feel free to drop by Tempe and take a look for yourself... oh and don't forget to ask everone I've ever known about the size difference, especially my fiancee lol Plus if I were to photoshop a pic I wouldn't be so sloppy as to post a pic with my tats on opposite sides, come on now!

Heres a couple pics of me just taken over the weekend on my trip to Puerto Penasco, Mexico... sorry for the corny-ass poses, it was just some joke pics taken by my fiancee, wasnt really planning on posting them or anything. Definately an inprovement over the last beach shots I took in Santa Cruz tho (pics posted earlier in the thread) lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My Cycle Journal - Testosterone Enanthate & Dbol-rockypoint1.jpg   My Cycle Journal - Testosterone Enanthate & Dbol-rockypoint2.jpg   My Cycle Journal - Testosterone Enanthate & Dbol-rockypoint3.jpg   My Cycle Journal - Testosterone Enanthate & Dbol-rockypoint9.jpg  
    Last edited by SlightlySt00pid; 02-06-2006 at 05:10 AM.

EdMan2 is offline Associate Member
    Good gains man, it's good to see you got your diet in check and made some great clean gains.

Superballer is offline Associate Member
    Good gains.... just stick to it during PCT... I'll be very curious to see what you keep after all is said and done.

Quote Originally Posted by Superballer
    Good gains.... just stick to it during PCT... I'll be very curious to see what you keep after all is said and done.
    I shouldn't lose too much, I didn't retain alot of water and as long as I keep my diet in check or possibly up the cals a bit and keep consistent with my workouts I should be able to keep most of it. Ive already got my next cycle planned out. The bottle of Test E I got was a 50mL jug, so Ive still got a good 12-week cycle's worth of that and 4 weeks worth of Dbol , and I think I'm planning on throwing in some var for the last 6 weeks. I cant wait, should be just in time for the summer!

Kurz is offline Member
    You were going to wait for awhile like reccomened by EVERYONE, right? Next summer....maybe

Quote Originally Posted by Kurz
    You were going to wait for awhile like reccomened by EVERYONE, right? Next summer....maybe
    Well, the general consensus is that you should stay off for at least the same amount of time that you're on, which would put me due for another cycle mid-may of '06... by next summer, do you mean the summer of '07? do you know something I don't?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information