Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    *Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Seriously though.

Your cycles are horrible.

Your dad knows next to nothing about steroids ... or diet

Diet being the cornerstone of bodybuilding, i'd risk saying.. your dad knows Nothing about Bodybuilding.

You're on too much gear... your cycle is horribly planned... You don't know what PCT is.

Get off the juice and take up some books instead.

You've a bunch of reading to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Seriously though.

Diet being the cornerstone of bodybuilding, i'd risk saying.. your dad knows Nothing about Bodybuilding.

You're on too much gear... your cycle is horribly planned... You don't know what PCT is.

what should I read??

Can someone please lock this thread?

This guy is clearly a troll.

FIVE_8 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Someone care to tell why you can't run deca (nandrolone ) or EQ (boldenone ) in the same cycle? huh?

BTW: Your dad doesn't know shit for starting you off so young and giving you that cycle.
    for real. Tyrone_Biggums and Anabolios dont know shit about gear either. Deca and EQ can be used at the same time

And yes, TheBiggestMembers dad is a complete jackass from the information given in this thread

Quote Originally Posted by ~TheBiggestMember~
    1-14 test E 1000mg
    1-14 Deca 900mg
    1-7 D-bol 50mg ED
    8-14 Anavar 60mg ED

this is the last cycle I did and I gained 10 pounds of solid muscle!!! My Dad knows everything about steroids, it is you guys who dont!!! anyway merry christmas!
    OMG, 10 lbs. is nothing for running 4 compounds. Youc ould have gained 20 lbs from just 600 mg of test and a high cal. diet.

And your dad dosnt sound like hes a gear dictionary to me

no whats PCT??
    "post cycle therapy "...you and your father obviously ahve no idea how to use anabolic / androgenic drugs if your not using PCT

dont worry, my liver is fine!! thanks.

is that you in the pic?
    Dont be so ignorant, have you seen a dr. to get bloodwork? Im pretty sure you didnt even use any supplement for your liver or your cholesterol...

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Seriously though.

And Nark hits the nail right on the head
    Last edited by FIVE_8; 12-31-2005 at 04:33 AM. Reason: spelling

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Ok TBM you seem you think we have it in from you we don't we're just concerned for your health. If you can, let your dad post. I would love to see what he has to say, he should have never put you on so young. Plus all that gear and only 10 lbs?

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    ok so five 8 is running his mouth having close to no posts...nobody said you cant run the two together its just WHY would you do it being young and not know much about steroids ...you need AT LEAST 400mg's of either compound run at 12 weeks to see results...and if you are running both that is 800mg's (you do the math clown) and then with test in there he is well over 1000's mg's and in his previous cycle he was close to 2000 mg's if not more of different compounds so would you suggest someone of his "calibur" to be running all this gear in one cycle? i think not..good advice would be to tell him to stop and train naturally and not mix thousands of milligrams of powerful steroids so you can stop popping off at your mouth clown

and tyrone_biggums is well respected as far as i know besides being banned for having a rude type of honesty which can be appreciated by many..i think its you that has no respect so you take shots at people that DO KNOW SOMETHING in a bad attempt to gain respect for yourself

and last post..because im ranting but if i recall just a half hour ago maybe less you suggested a winistrol only cycle if someone was scared of pins as an alternative to prohormones...now come on you schmuck you could said a million different things but you had to say winistrol only

im done i hope nobody takes this guy seriously

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios
    and tyrone_biggums is well respected as far as i know besides being banned for having a rude type of honesty which can be appreciated by many..i think its you that has no respect so you take shots at people that DO KNOW SOMETHING in a bad attempt to gain respect for yourself
    LMAO!!

haha am i sticking up for the wrong guy here? either way this guy five_8 is comin at everyone and he doesnt know whats goin on

Tyrone attacked everyone who didn't see his point of view. That's the way to go.

so I should stop my current cycle??? what wshould I do for a first cycle, I dont want to lose any more hair!!!

You hair is falling out? Oh boy. Yeah stop the cycle, get some monixidil (rogain) 5%. You'll need some finasteride (Propecia) or dutasteride (Avodart).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information