dead max around 400

Weeks 1-12 750 test cyp
    weeks 1-2 100mg Anadrol 50

Weeks 4-10 75 ed tren ace

weeks 11-12 winny

HCG week 9 and week 12
    clomid therapy through PCT

Milk thistle following anadrol use.

My goal is go gain a bunch of size strength over the first few weeks, an then solidify my gains with the tren and lean out a bit.

My cycle started Monday the 9th. By Friday I've gained 6 lbs, and feel a little bit more intense with noticeable strength increase. I work with computers all day, I do some software testing and take tech support calls, It's tedious and stressful, I'm really trying to remember I'm on cycle and not be too short with anyone. As long as I'm conscious of it and remember to breath I'm ok.

I'll try and update this log at least once a week.

Feedback welcome

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    good luck..

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Keep us posted!

madflabby is offline Associate Member
    Day 7, moderate strength increase noticed. I've gained about 7 lbs, which is good because I'm the type of guy who can gain weight quick, and I don't want to gain too much weight.

Tomorrow is chest day so I will really notice if the strength is there or not.

Today I went on a 3 mile jog with my wife. My calves/shins were killing me. By the time I got back My left foot fell asleep and I was starting to feel the beginnig tinj of shinsplints. When I got home I noticed my calves were HUGE, way huge. Running is going to be hard, but the pump was fun.

Day 10

Weight is up to 235, looking fairly solid, I really don't want to gain much more. 4 days left of Anadrol . Strength/intensity/sexual energy noticible up. Looking forward to the tren .

Strength came back quick, I'm pretty much as strong now as I ever have been in my life and I did a bulker cycle last summer. I hit 405 4 times easy on the bench today, that felt nice. My entire back gets so pumped up it feels crazy, I'm digging it. 3 more days of Anadrol , then it's a brief break w/just the cyp, then it's on to tren . I can't wait. Eating clean, morning cardio is nice, occasionaly I try and do the jog thing, but that's tough.

My goal isn't really size/strength. If i can keep my current muscle mass while shedding some fat, I'll be stoked.

cnepp is offline Junior Member
    405 four times - nice work!

primetime1 is offline Member
    good log bro.. keep us updated. ill be following and possibly start my own thread in here.. the one i started a while back in teh q&a forum didnt get many replies.
    youl like when the tren kicks in along with the cyp.. you notice any bloating as of yet?
    good luck!

A little bit of bloating, I'm going to try some of Rich Gaspari's Novedex XT he makes pretty good stuff and I couldn't beat the price (12 bux) that shouuld counter the bloat which isn't too bad really.

Primetime, you're about a month ahead of me, I look forward to following your log too, so start one!

Last day on Anadrol . Took my first whot of Tren E today. I'm going to run 500ml a week divivided into two shots.

Minor shoulder pain today, didn't lift as heavy on chest day, nothing major I should be fine by Friday.(shoulder day)

Done with the Anadrol , having trouble getting a good night sleep. I'm hoping I can get some sleep before the tren kicks in.

It's weird when i get up in the morning I don't feel spun like I usually do when I'm on low sleep, but i know it's not good, time do drink some chamomile.

Deadlifed 415 a few times today rather easily. My back is feeling pumped. Sleeping slightly better.

Weight has dropped a couple lbs. That's fine by me. Looks like front-loading this cycle w/anadrol did what i wanted. It provided immidiate strength and mass increases, and now I'm losing some of the anadrol bloat. Down to 233lbs but I don't feel as bloated. I'm really trying to concentrate on the diet/cardio aspect I'm more worried about dropping BF then getting huge. Last cycle I was all about power, and the "no neck look" I'm glad I have an idea of what to expect, knowing that it takes a while to "Kick in" etc. All and all not really feeling much of the cyp yet, should be full force in a week or so. ZERO effect from the tren yet, but it's been less then a week.

Today is shoulder day, this is my routine
    wide grip barbell bench presses 3 sets of 10 reps 315lbs
    side lat raises
    3 sets of 20 barbell military's with 1 45 on each side
    2 sets of 30 behind the neck w/35 on each side
    reverse flys
    3 sets of heavy shrugs
    Last edited by madflabby; 01-27-2006 at 01:32 PM.

hey bro are you running any anti e's durring that cyc? they might help with any bloat. right now we are sittin at about the same size, 233 last night also, i think in a few weeks your tren will kick in and then you will be amazed at what test+tren will do. so far its awsome for me. are you feeling tighter around the mid section yet?

ill be following bro.. take care

Quote Originally Posted by primetime1
    hey bro are you running any anti e's durring that cyc?
    Yeah I'm running gaspari's novadex X (it's the same as 6oxo).

Weird, So I start my wide grip bench press set, get the first rep down, and I'm thinkng WTF where did all of my strength go, no way I can last 3 sets of 10, I don't feel the BURST/POWER now that the anadrol is gone. But I was able to lift just fine, it was weird, like my mind was feeling all this weight and thinking it couldn't hang.....but it did. And on the 3rd set I busted out 12 reps. Can't wait for tren .

Progress report.

First picture. I'll send another set in a month, so around Feb 28ish. Keep in mind my goal is to shrink the waist while keeping the mass around my lats/shoulders.

Those two pictures were taken a month a part. One was 12/29, the other 1/29. I'll let you figure out which is which.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MadFlabb's Cycle Log-dennisback.jpg   MadFlabb's Cycle Log-pict2327.jpg  
    Last edited by madflabby; 06-26-2017 at 11:33 PM. Reason: type O

maddf looking quit thick as well, i kinda figured you would be with similar stats also your definetly goin to loook alot more jacked when that waist line comes down.. keep it up and just wait for the tren to kick in and help out!..

also hows the diet going? you been hittin up cardio at all..

lookin fwd to seeing your progress bro.. take care

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    i'm guessing the 1st pic is the most recent?

Yeah, 1st pick was taken last night.

I did legs today, intensity was up, as was strength. I'm really feeling like the Hulk in there. It's hard to not try and and just balls max out on everything, but I don't want to get hurt. I did squat 505lbs 6 times clean today, that's good for me. So that's a good start, I don't think I'm feelign any of the tren yet, it's been a week...any time now.

505 for six.. nice bro.. do you go parallel? youll notice the tren when you start sweatin your ass off in there.. keep it up.. im bout to go post in mine so see ya round brotha

505 for six.. nice bro.. do you go parallel? youll notice the tren when you start sweatin your ass off in there.. keep it up.. im bout to go post in mine so see ya round brotha
    Awesome man.. can't wait for the strength increase

Did you hit parallel or lower on the squats?

Just over parellel, I had my friend spot me. He's 6'6 310lbs, he always makes me feel tiny. He could be in the WWE. I burned out with low sets on 315, then rest/pause (pause at bottom ass to calf) @ 225

Went in this morning to do abs, but couldn't resist doing a set of bench. I'm happy to report I was able to rep 315 18 times. Guys this is about as strong maybe stronger then I've ever been, the only other time I was even close to this strength I weighed 250lbs (I'm at 233lbs and feeling lean) I think I'm just BARELY feeling the tren , maybe its just in my head.

But Wow.

damn bro you are one strong ox!!!! 315 for 18.. thats a hella nice set
    keep it up and dont forget to post any sign of tren sides

NIght sweats picking up a bit more, slightly more restless but sleep isn't an issue yet. I'm still in a "good mood" (test makes me happy), I don't want to be a dick, so I'm consiece of my potential mood swings. Today is back day, my new favorite wokout day. Peace

Pretty good back workout. I'm a sweater as it is, but DAMN I'm sweating like crazy now!

Quote Originally Posted by madflabby
    Pretty good back workout. I'm a sweater as it is, but DAMN I'm sweating like crazy now!
    What was the back workout like?

What did it consist of?

Poundages?

Any increases to date?

Still cruising along, I was really worried about the insonmia but it hasn't really hit me.

Got a good chest workout, warmup 225 8 reps, next set 315 20 reps fast paced, next rep, 315 12 reps slow pace.

Next I went to incline hammers for 3 sets w/3 plates per side, nice and controlled for 10 reps each.

I finished up w/cable flies.

In and out of the gym in 45 minutes and my chest was blowing up. When my chest is pumped I can see a vein from my shoulder down my chest, that's new.

Tomorrow I'm going to train legs in the AM and arms in the PM, then I'll take Wednesday off completely.

hows them wheels doin? any updates? hows the tren affecting you?
    enjoy ya day off, i will my self, and back to blowin up on thursday!
    keep up the hard work bro, catch you later

My legs are doing great, I'm digging it.

Very mild sides from the tren , str is up, but I haven't trimmed up as fast as I'd like, and since my sides have also been so mild, I'm considering upping my dose from 500 per week to 600 per week.

ive done the same thing since the sides were weak from the tren , for me at least.. was goin 150 eod, now its about 225 eod.. still sides are not kickin in for me. are you hittin cardio up and hows the diet looking?

are you hittin cardio up and hows the diet looking?
    ditto.. i'm curious too

Hmm

#1. My diet has been halfassed. My weight has leveled off at 234, I'm going to tighten it up for the last month, and once the tren is outa me (about a month away) I'm going to keep on test and start running again.

Today I had softball practice, I'm usually the guy who hits the most homeruns on my team, I couldn't wait to hit. Weird thing, I could not get comfortable, every bat felt too light and everything I hit was off the end of the bat. I'm not used to my body I guess. Weird, props to the big leaguers who can juice and keep their swing.

once you tighten up your diet your results will show more brotha, hows the training goin also, weight goin up? any other cadio besides the practice? tighten them up and youll tighten right up to bro. keep it up.

also, i see you are only running the winny in 11 and 12. why so short? and how much are you running? im looking foward to weeks 9-15 for sure

No winny, none at all.

Pissed.

OK, I guess I'm feeling the Tren rage to some degree. Sure it's monday and work sux but wow, I feel the veins popping out of my head at times, jezus I hope going to the gym at lunch calms my ass down, I don't like being like this (unless i'm pumping iron of course)

Quote Originally Posted by madflabby
    No winny, none at all.
    You changed from your original protocol?

Cool Here come the sides.

The sides came in outa no where. Not sleeping well and very irratable.

hey bro. that sucks with the sides but keep with it and keep a good head on your shoulders and youl be fine (rage). as for the sleeplessness, try some sleep aid, or some cheech and chong stuff hehe. ive only had a few nights where i couldnt sleep so i guess im fortunate.

hows the gains though, you likin this cyc so far? how many more weeks you have?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information