Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    primetime1 is offline Member
    boulder day!! holy f**Kin shit today was nutz. weighed in at 224 and strong as hell!!!
    heres how it goes

seated db presses
    warm up: 60 x 15
    set 1: 80 x 12
    set 2: 90 x 10
    set 3: 100 x 8
    set 4: 80 x 8

all the sets were gone til failure plus 1-2 assistance from my bro.
    they started to feel pretty insane!!!
    blowin up!!

lateral raises:
    set 1: 35 x 12
    set 2: 40 x 12
    set 3: 45 x 10
    set 4: 45 x 10

front delt raises:
    set 1: 35 x 10
    set 2: 35 x 10
    set 3: 35 x 10
    set 4: 35 x 10

db shrugs
    set 1: 90 x 15
    set 2: 90 x 12
    set 3: 100 x 12
    set 4: 100 x 12
    nice squeez on these.

rear delts:
    did 4 sets of these bad boys on the reverse peck deck to hit the rears nice
    i dont know the weight cuz i didnt bother to look when i sat to do it. it wasont crazy heavy, as i was able to squeez them nicely.
    finished with:

about 10 mins jump ropin it up, of course not non stop but it was quite a good work out had me sweating then i headup for 25 mins on the cross trainer!

today im feelin huge man!! its crazy i love blowing up these boulders every thursday truly my favorite day in the gym. weighed in at 224 today and feeling lean. my shoulders where blown up today hulk like!!
    sweatin my ass of with the added vasopro and i love takin that shit about 30 mins prior to work out its gets me goin and i think its helpin leanin me out.
    hopefully tomorrow i can get my bf done. hopefully theres a change

also, my tren is out after tomorrow so its ending a week early so i guess i save my self a week of less shots till the winny comes into play so im looking foward to that.
    thinking about gettin some glucosamine for my joints to be on the safe side with winny.

in my head at all times while in the gym.
    when i stare into the mirror.. i see a monster im the carvings!!! 215 and 10 or below is my vision.. ill get there. i see it evolving

ok well thanks for readin to those who have. nark thanks for all the help so far.. its appreciated.
    Last edited by primetime1; 02-16-2006 at 10:56 PM.

madflabby is offline Associate Member
    You're down to 226 and ripped! Damn bro, I've ballooned up to 240lbs. Keep up the good work I've gotta get my ars in gear. Is that your dog in your avatar? Good looking canine you've got there.

not ripped yet bro.. but soon enouh! i cant wait.
    also that would certainly be my pup. full apbt old shot of him, but still badass
    thanks for keep up with me brotha...

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by primetime1
    hopefully tomorrow i can get my bf done. hopefully theres a change
    Pics.. pics dammit

also, my tren is out after tomorrow so its ending a week early so i guess i save my self a week of less shots till the winny comes into play so im looking foward to that.
    thinking about gettin some glucosamine for my joints to be on the safe side with winny.
    You should've started the glucosamine already... It takes a while for it to start working noticeably.

in my head at all times while in the gym.
    when i stare into the mirror.. i see a monster im the carvings!!! 215 and 10 or below is my vision.. ill get there. i see it evolving

ok well thanks for readin to those who have. nark thanks for all the help so far.. its appreciated.
    No prob bro..holla

~Nark

i was thinking of the glucosamine a while ago, just never got to gettin it, i will add it this weekend in hopes it will help with any sore joint issues winny will bring, ive never used winny before so im lookin fwd to seeing how it stacks in my cyc..

update later on after back and bis

dblock189 is offline Associate Member
    Yea, nice shoulder work out. Yea i try to squeeze it too when i am doing shrugs. I try to hold it up there for like 2-3 seconds. I bet your loving them pumps. Also, i like the dog, i got a pittbull and its mixed with a bull terrier so its not as big. I am going to do the jumprope just like you did, althought im pretty bad at it. I cant do it for long. Also, you do any running? or light jogggin? just curious

DBLOCK
    Last edited by dblock189; 02-17-2006 at 10:17 AM.

hey bro, thanks for holla'n my shoulders are feelin sweet today, i liked switchen to db shrugs this week as it hits them up slightly different than bb shrugs. i also do cardio,mostly on the crosstrainer for like 20-30 mins after working out. in the spring when the hs track is clear i will be incorperating sprintin back into my work outs along with runnin bleachers in hopes to dice up nicely. as for jump ropin.. it is not the easiest of chores for me either. i am able to do it for about 10 mins of stop and go. but its pretty intense and fast.. i kinda feel like rocky or someshit when im doin that stuff ya know!?!?

also, note.. that pic is older of my pup, about 9 months old. now hes 2yrs and 3 months wieghin in at like 80lbs.. nice, thick, ripped and agile dog.. everything im workin towards!!

dblock189 is offline Associate Member
    Yea i know what you mean about rocky. Ive been there before. Yea i also do cardio. I do intervals. I sprint for like .15 of a mile then jog at like 6.0 for a bit maybe .15 or .20 of a mile and so forth. Its working. The thing is everybody has mixed oppinions. The trainer there says for me to walk at 4.0-4.5 for 30 -50 min and that would be best for fat burn. I havent done it yet because honestly i cant get it that through my head. He said that if i run too much or sprint that i will lose muscle and be the same way i am now just smaller and no abbs haha. I dont know what to think i read all the threads all the time. Its a touchy subject. Then again hes not that great in shape but who am i to judge. I guess works different for everybody. Yea i wouldnt mine being like your dog either..but please bro dont give him more test.....just playing

DBLOCK

haha.. lots of ppl ask me if my dog is juiced.. its funny cuz im like no hes just a pure bred with good blood lines. i usta joke and say a dbal a day would get your pit like mine.. but i was only kidding and ppl thought i was serious... so when they see me.. pretty big i guess. and my dog. pretty jacked.. they link juice with my size and i guess his too..

I would never give my dogs juice.. i know there was a thread and someone used that to get attention.. but seriously i love my animals and would never do such a thing..

Is he a Presa Canario? Those dogs are illegal, they killed some lady in San Francisco a couple years ago. Kinda like a pitbull on steroids .

yeah ive read up on presa's and they are pretty much apbt just a bit larger. most ppl dont even know about that breed.. im impressed maddflab!!
    presa's are not from the abpt blood lines though, and i believe they are much larger because of the breeding with mastiffs back inthe day to obtain more size. dont quote me on that though cuz im not 100 percent on it.

pits get alot of bad wrap for alot of what other "similar" dogs do... i try to educate ppl on pits just as i do with juice becuase they are both portrayed as being so negative in our society to bad only the willing to learn will actually see both in different views once educated.

update and pics

back and bi day..
    heres how it goes!!

chin ups

set 1: 80lbs assistance x 15
    set 2: 80lbs assistance x 12
    set 3: 80lbs assistance x 12
    set 4: 80lbs assistance x 12

dead lifts:
    set 1: 135 x 15 (warm up)
    set 2: 225 x 12
    set 3: 225 x 12
    set 4: 315 x 12

bent over bb rows:
    set 1: 135 x 12
    set 2: 185 x 10
    set 3: 185 x 10
    set 4: 185 x 10

close grip pull downs:
    set 1: 120 x 12
    set 2: 132 x 10
    set 3: 132 x 10
    set 4: 132 x 10

bis
    standing bent bar curls:
    set 1: 75 x 12
    set 2: 75 x 12
    set 3: 85 x 10
    set 4: 85 x 10

standing one are db curls:
    set 1: 40 x 10
    set 2: 40 x 10
    set 3: 40 x 9
    set 4: 40 x 8

single are cable concentrations.
    set 1: 40 x 10
    set 2: 40 x 10
    set 3: 60 x 10
    set 4: 60 x 10

over all today i felt great. my back was feelin swoll as hell after done all them sets. strength is still up so thats great..
    bis are feelin thick and beefy.. love that ish.. so yeah not much more to say for today, cept... i got some quick pics these are from today.. weighed in at 226 or so.
    im no pro at flexing so bare with me.. let me know what yous think.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails primetimes cutting cycle 4 weeks in-dsc01739.jpg   primetimes cutting cycle 4 weeks in-dsc01740.jpg  

You're coming down nicely man.

Nice pecs; delts; bis...

Looking good

Keep hitting those lats hard..

I see the deadlift strength is coming up... You must be feeling great

What's your form like on the barbell rows?

Is your torso parallel to the floor?

~Nark

sorel_C is offline Member
    damn primetime, your really di****g in, great results, this is the same cyce i plan on running so your results are making me even me anxioully waiting to start!! good progress bro!

mondays chest and tri day

started out with:

bb flat bench:
    set 1: 135 x 15 (warm up)
    set 2: 205 x 10
    set 3: 275 x 9
    set 4: 295 x 7
    set 5: 275 x 7
    set 6: 225 x 8

yesterday i was feeling good but just not as strong as the past few mondays, could be cuz i had off and nutrition was off a bit or maybe it was the fact that i did my last tren shot yesterday

decline dbs
    set 1: 80 x 10
    set 3: 100 x 10
    set 4: 90 x 9

incline bb
    set 1: 185 x 10
    set 2: 205 x 8
    set 3: 205 x 8
    set 4: 205 x 8

peck deck
    set 1: 156 x 10
    set 2: 156 x 10
    set 3: 156 x 10
    set 4: 156 x 10

with exception to peck deck all other sets were pretty much to failure. wasnt feeling as strong over all yestday with chest strength but i still had an excellent pump and was feeling swole.. just not as strong..

tris:
    skull crushers
    set 1: 75 x 15
    set 2: 75 x 15
    set 3: 75 x 12
    set 4: 75 x 12
    (all sets were finished with close grip presses with the same ez curl bar)

tri extensions (rope)
    set 1: 70 x 12
    set 2: 70 x 12
    set 3: 70 x 12
    set 4: 70 x 12

tri reverse pull downs
    set 1: 120 x 12
    set 2: 120 x 12
    set 3: 120 x 12
    set 4: 120 x 12

these two exersizes were supersets and by this time my tries were rock solid feeling like they were goin to burst.. i felt great with tri stength and had some massive swoleness goin on with these tris.

over all it was a good work out. i have legs today so ill be nice and ready to blow these wheels up later on come time to leave work.
    stay tuned for updates.. and thanks for following..

nark: as always thanks for the feed back. it keeps me pushin harder and harder.

legs!!! oh legs..

another day in the books.. heres how it went

squats
    warm up: 135 x 15
    set 1: 225 x 12
    set 2: 275 x 10
    set 3: 315 x 10
    set 4: 365 x 8

leg xtensions super setted with leg curls
    xtensions:
    set 1: 180 x 12
    set 2: 180 x 12
    set 3: 180 x 12
    set 4: 180 x 12

curls
    set 1: 180 x 12
    set 2: 180 x 12
    set 3: 180 x 12
    set 4: 180 x 12

seated calve raises:
    set 1: 75 x 40
    set 2: same
    set 3: same
    set 4: same (rotate angle of toes as usuall for all sets)

finished up with some standing no weight calve raises .. then headed up stairs for 30 mins easy biking. then back down for some jump rope after i got my legs back..
    over all today was great, i pushed it on squats to get 8 deep reps at 365 and it made me naucios (sp). the 30 mins easy riding got my legs back and so i decided to hit the rope and get a sweat goin befor bouncin outa there..
    also.. note weighed in today at 225. feelin tight.. cant wait for sunday to start jabin the winny..
    thats it for tonight. thanks for following and the feedback is always appreciated.

Those numbers are looking good man

How deep are you squatting now?

feelin lean

what up nark!! thanks bro.. when i squat i always go parallel, when workin with lighter weight i go deeper ass to the floor. today i was feelin pretty strong, i ate up some carbs and my diets gettin better by the week.

i got some pics tonight, since im feelin kinda lean.. some pics came out dark as i had to get tricky with the cam. was tryin to mess with the flash anyways there they are..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails primetimes cutting cycle 4 weeks in-dsc01755.jpg   primetimes cutting cycle 4 weeks in-dsc01752.jpg   primetimes cutting cycle 4 weeks in-dsc01754.jpg   primetimes cutting cycle 4 weeks in-dsc01756.jpg   primetimes cutting cycle 4 weeks in-dsc01753.jpg  

From what i can see.. not bad at all

Your leg looks especially good from the side.

Reminds me of my legs

Good going man.. keep at it

~Nark

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    primetime good journal man enjoying it, looking good, how much longer do you have untill you are done

thanks for the positive energy bros.. loven it this time around as keepin a journal makes it more the better.
    Dome: still have 8 weeks till im done, cant wait to hit the winny sunday, thanks for following.
    hitten the sheetz for hte nite.. peace

Good job bro. Keep it up.

Are you going to stop taking tren while you run Winny? Or use them both? I think you're in a perfect spot for Winny. You'll be as ripped as Nark! Keep it up man!

madflabs.. thanks bro..

the tren is done with as of monday. so now the end of my cyc goes with test and winny, ive never ran this combo so im lookin fwd to seeing the results. hopefully i can get as shredded as my boy Nark!!

8 more weeks? Does that include PCT? You've been going since Jan 2 right? Do you have HCG ?

I'll be interested to see how you bounce back.

well, actually bro, my bads. when sunday gets here i have 6 more weeks. then pct after that. im running the winny straight to the pct. im hoping i bounce back after this. ive been through pct before and its always hard comin off, but as long as you keep it strong mentally and know what to expect it will go better.
    i do have hcg and il be hittin that up at the end, and possible this week as well.

its thursday... my favorite day next to tuesdays.. hahah
    ok so we blew the boulders up today, this is how my work out went.

dumbell military presses
    warm up: 60 x15
    set 1: 80 x 15
    set 2: 80 x 15
    set 3: 90 x 12
    set 4: 90 x 10
    set 5: 100 x 10... failure at 8, spotted to 10

super setted lateral raise with front plate raises.. choose to do a variation of the side lateral raises, laying on an incline bench holding myself tight to the bench and then concentratin onthe movemnet for each side lateral raise.
    these were mad hard, as they usually are, and i use them once every few weeks.

set 1: 25 x 12
    set 2: 30 x 10
    set 3: 25 x 10

plate raises
    set 1: 45 x 10
    set 2: 45 x 10
    set 3: 45 x 10

bb shrugs
    set 1: 225 x 20
    set 2: 225 x 20
    set 3: 275 x 18
    set 4: 275 x 18

hs shoulder press- was feeling great so i decided to "torch" them with this killer burn out
    set 1: 3 plates each side x 12
    set 2: 4 plates each side x 10
    set 3: starting at 3 plates, repping it to failure, then 2 plates goin to failure and then 1 plate to failure

absolutely destroyed my shoulders, ive been waitin to work out in a beater till i have a more defined bod, but today while doin shoulders i was just swolleddd up!!! so i tore that shit off and blew up the boulders like its my business. my work out partners were like holy f ck.. that got me hyped up so..... yeah after that i hit the jumprope 1st to get my heart goin and get the sweat really drippin as usual, then up to cardio for 20 mins on the cross trainer. over all today was great, strong as ever, and still down weight.. feeling completely insanely large and lovin it!!
    ok well thats it for now, time to eat.. thanks for following to those who do, and as always i apprecaite any feedback or good information anyone tosses this way.
    take care
    Last edited by primetime1; 02-23-2006 at 07:58 PM.

each time i read your log i get more and more impatient to star mine up!!
    good progress so far!

Quote Originally Posted by cowboy-chris
    each time i read your log i get more and more impatient to star mine up!!
    good progress so far!
    Great progress so far

Holla

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Great progress so far

Holla

thanks Nark, Its goin great and im pumped about sundays start for winny, i bumped this up a week since my tren is gone now running it 8-14 followed by pct.

thanks for the comments bros, i appreciate yous following me on my way to becoming shredded like Nark, just alil bigger
    peace
    Last edited by primetime1; 02-23-2006 at 10:03 PM.

back and bi day...
    so i figured i try and do something of what i read from swoles back and bis.
    heres how it goes.
    chins:
    set 1: 8 -10 wide grip
    set 2: 7-10 wide grip
    set 3: 7-13 wide grip,
    broght these set way past failure with the help of my buddy holding mylegs up and when failure to just go up as far as i could and holld that for till i went back down. it killed, i felt it like crazy as i never do these but wow, i can tell today that my back is feelin it greatly..
    set 4: 80 lbs assisted x 12
    set 5: 80 lbs assisted x 12

1 arm rows.
    set 1: 90 x 12
    set 2: 90 x 12
    set 3: 90 x 12
    set 4: 90 x 12

deads
    set 1: 225 x 12
    set 2: 225 x 12
    set 3: 315 x 10
    set 4: 315 x 8

seated rows
    set 1: 156(?) x 12
    set 3: 1?? x 10
    set 4: same

my back was feelin it by then omg, feelin sick huge!! pretty similar to last weeks, but brought all the sets to failure
    bis
    standing hammer curls
    set 1: 35 x 10?? failure , 3 seconds down 2 seconds up
    set 2: 35 x 10?? failure same as above
    set 3: 40 x ?? failure same as above
    set 4: 40 x ?? failure same as above

standing curl, ez curl bar
    set 1: 75 x 10 failure 3 seconds down 2 up

now i normally do something like this but i do more of the concentrations and more sets doin what ever i do as far as up and down on the rep.
    this work out went real welll, as today im feelin very good and feel the soreness. yesterday when i was done with my work out my arms were feelin quite thick as i had a vein comin down my right bi that just looked nuts, never had it stickin so far out and thick the whole way down the bi, i was happy to see that.. but yeah anyways.. great work out. i like the whole taxing the bis with the heaveir compounds then toasting the smallers groups like this (SC) work out does. thats it till monday. thanks for following .

jon77 is offline Banned
    sounds good,keep up the good work...

mondays chest and tri day

so yesterday was the last monday in feb, so ill get to a story before i go and list my work out. in dec, i told this big dude,(aka,freight liner) gym buddy of mine, whos like mid 30s, that he wouldnt be the only one using the 150lb dbs come end of feb. so for the past two months we been trashtalkin it up, to the big day. i was feeling strong and i was mentally ready to get these bad boys up and show Freightliner the "up and coming" so i warm up with 80s rep em to losen up a lil, while tryin to conserve energy to blow em 150s up.
    next i rep 120s easy for 5 so im like f it, goin for them big boys, i get em off rach and positioned to get em on my legs, all i can say is HOLY SHIt they are some akward mofos to handle, it wasnt the easiest to get em on the legs and then back to position to press, i had my spotter ready to rock, i tried gettem em up 1st try and fumbled it a tad, got em back to press position, had my spot guide me up, i got em for 2 but with some elbow support from my spot.
    i wasnt upset about that, infact this leads me to believe that i can get em for 2-3 if i have some one hlep get these big mamas on my legs stead of fussin with that ish.. so point is, i didnt really get em, but ill keep on pressen till i do.
    heres the rest of the work out

bb flat bench
    set 1: 225 x 10
    set 2: 275 x 8
    set 3: 295 x 6
    set 4: 315 x 6 (negative work) pressed 1 for rep, then worked negatives while my spot helped out.

db decline
    set 1: 85 x 10
    set 4: 85 x 10

cable crosses:
    set 1: 60 x 15
    set 2: 75 x 10
    set 3: 85 x 9
    set 4: 75 x 10

after this chest portion of the day, my pecs felt insane pumped and swollen like no other, im lovin that. feelin strong and happy with the work out so moved on to tris

tris
    dips:
    set 1: body weight to failure, was around 12
    set 2-4, all the same.

supersetted with french extensions
    set 1-4 70 lb db to failure

lastly concluded with 2 sets of rope pull downs for the final burn.

over all monday was great, left feelin huge as always and solid like a rock. the tris get so pumped after only 1-2 sets and from there out its all sickness, like my tries are so solid its crazy, i really gotta go with sayin this so far has been my best cyc, with results im lovin.

also note, started winny yesterday morning, 50mg ed to pct. im really lookin fwd to seeing what this can do. hit up this morning with no issues what so ever. feeling great today and lookin forward to blowin up the wheels of steel tonight. also may try and get a bf test done prior to workin out for some paper results so il let ya know how it goes.

thanks for following and check back later for updates

150s x 2?

Nice... guided or not.

What you've got to do now.. is to keep going back at 'em

tuesdays leg day.
    today was aight, i worked out solo, which is alright but the level of intensity just wasnt there, i feel more alive when im workin with bros idk, anyways. i had my bf done today before i started my work out, and the reading didnt really make me do back flips cam out
    came out still at 16 % wich is where i started at in dec/jan
    so mentally i was kinda outa wack
    i went through my work out as follows.

super setted
    hack squats:
    set 1: 2 plates a side x 12
    set 2: 2 plates a side x 10
    set 3: 2 plates a side x 10
    set 4: 2 plates a side x 10

leg press:
    set 1: 2 plates a side x 12
    set 2: 2 plates a side x 10
    set 3: 2 plates a side x 10
    set 4: 2 plates a side x 10

super setted
    leg extensions
    set 1: 180 x 15
    set 2: 180 x 15
    set3: 180 x 15
    set 4: 180 x 15

leg curls
    set 1: 160 x 15
    set 2: 160 x 15
    set 3: 160 x 15
    set 4: 160 x 15

hit the jump rope for 7 mins, consistantly gettin better day by day on this so thats good, i also went and hit the crosstrainer for 25 mins, i think cardio today was much easier for some reason, i hit my legs pretty light so maybe thats reason. but still had a good work out and pushed through it mentally
    tomorrows day off so hopefully ill get some nice recovery from it
    also i spoke to this bro of mine at the gym, an ex competivite bb, hes like head trainer there and a cool bro of mine, and he says that the test may have been inaccurate because of recovery reason and the way the machine reads bf, i had it done where i step on this scale type thing and they enter your hight and build and it give you your readings, and that tomorrows day of rest will help so that i should come back thursday and have it done again to see if its more accurate.
    ok well thats where ill end, im headin to bed and get back on thursday with and update, thanks for following and as always i appreciate your feedback and motivation, its great to have some responses from you bros.

thursday.. two days rest since the gym was closed due to sh i ty weather so im hopin tomorrow i can go take care of business with back and bis after being well rested. also my shuoulders are sore as hell from the winny, im thinkin of tryin to hit my calves up cuz i dont feel comfy hitin my quads idk why, but i just never have done it there.
    ill chime in tomorrow after blowin it up

i highly doubt your bodyfat is the same. just look at the pictures, youve clearly made (like narkissos pointed out to me) great progress

Thanks for the words c-c, i was thinkin the same thing since i know when i pinch my lower ab area the amount is way less than it was 8 weeks ago. i was goin to get bf tested again today but as of now im goin to just say f that.. keep goin hard through out this month wtih my diet, cardio and win and see the what happens in the end. i will retest that ish end of march.
    this month is goin to be alil harder though since i have o-t at work till about 8 or so at night each day for the next month (quartlerly closing sucks) so, ill be hittin the gym later (dont know how this will effect me but im hopin not much at all) am lookin fwd to workin out with a bro whos experiance is about the same as mine and possible a tad stronger so, im hopin things go well for us in the next month hittin them plates..

update later on for back and bis----stay tuned.

back in the gym today and feelin awsome!!!! god i hate missin a day, i will make up shoulders on sunday with chest since ill be missin monday nights chest work out due to a guest apperance at court
    anways i hit the back up real nice today with some difrerent movements but omg they felt insane, my back was blown up!!
    also, not sure if the winny is kickin in yet but my strength just keeps goin up man and i love that shit, i love movin steel!!
    started out like this:

chins wide grip (finally gettin to do these nicely, bros were impressed i could get that many today knowing its a weak point)
    set 1: body weight x 12
    set 2: body weight x 12
    set 3: body weight x 12
    (for all sets)
    last 3 were with bro holdin legs stable, this was to failure, and holding it at the top
    seated close grip rows:
    set 1: 175 x 12
    set 2: 200 x 12
    set 3: 200 x 12
    set 4: 200 x 12

lower back hyper extensions:
    set 1: body weight x 20
    set 2: body weight + 25 lb plate x 20
    set 3: body weight + 25 lb plate x 20
    set 4: body weight + 25 lb plate x 20

seated rear db flys ( did these on end of bench with chest about to my legs squeezin it each rep
    set 1: 15 x 12
    set 2: 20 x 12
    set 3: 20 x 12
    set 4: 20 x 12

bis:
    standing bent bar curls
    set 1: 85 x 12
    set 2: 85 x 12
    set 3: 95 x 10
    set 4: 95 x 10

incline db curls, (keeping arms to the sides nice and stict movemnets) hard to explain cuz i dont know the name realy.
    set 1: 40 x failure
    set 2: 40 x failure
    set 3: 40 x failure
    set 4: 40 x failure ( 3 secs down, 2 up) - drop set to 20 x failure same count

that concluded my work out today and it was pretty damn fast paced and intensity was sky high, i was feelin great today, well rested and shit was just on point. ill weigh in sunday and see if there are any changes.
    cant wait to see the effects of the winny. so thats it bros, thanks for following if you be doin so, il update on sunday after a chest, shoulder tri work out

timtim is offline Member
    awesome work so far. where u from in jersey (county)?

thanks bro. sussex/morris
    today i hit up chest shoulders and tris and i had a great day. felt strong and pumped as hell.

db bench press:
    set 1: 85 x 15
    set 2: 100 x 12
    set 3: 110 x 10
    set 4: 125 x 10 Failure

db decline bench
    set 1: 85 x 12
    set 2: 100 x 12
    set 4: 100 x 10

military press: (front)
    set 1: 135 x 10
    set 2: 185 x 6
    set 3: 155 x 9
    set 4: 135 x 10

side lateral cable raises
    set 1: 40 x 12
    set 2: 40 x 12
    set 3: 40 x 12
    set 4: 40 x 10

front plate raises:
    set 1: 45 x 10, 35 x 10
    set 4: same these were killer.. loved them

shrugs: using hs machine
    set 1: 2 plates ea side x 20
    set 2: 3 plates ea side x 20
    set 3: 3 plates, 1 quarter each side x 15

close grip bench:
    set 1: 155 x 10
    set 4: same (not a stong one for me and gettin tired)

dips
    set 1: body weight x failure
    set 4; same

that was it for the day i left feelin insane man it was jsut awsome the pump i had was insane!! tomorrow i start am cardio so i hope that goes well. 30 mins at what ever speed not sure yet.
    ill update soon again.
    thanks for following peeps

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information