T/AWS6 is offline New Member

First cycle, test E

Well I was clueless a few weeks ago, But after much reading, i think running Test E would be best for my first cycle... I just got it in and i'm planning on running it @ 500mg a week for 12 weeks, But should i be taking 500mg all at once, say every 7 days like on a sunday, are would it be best if i did it every 4 days @ 250mg, I'll give myself my first shot sunday, oh yea 23 years @ 6'2 190lbs @ around 15 % b/f... My goals are to get my b/f down to around 12% and gain around 15lbs of soild mass.... Comments?? And yes i know most of ya'll will say wait get biger natty first, but i've been putting this off for years, I'm now ready....

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    do 250mg twice a week Mon and Thurs. What have you got planned for PCT. Is your Diet in check ?

For my PCT i'm planning on proviron and clomiphene running it for 4 weeks... My diet will be 100% clean... 7am tuna(can) 8 egg whtie..10am i cup of oaks with i scoop of whey power ... 12pm large chicken breast (boiled) cup of green veggs....4pm whey protein drink, 2 scoops of whey mixed with 4 egg white and water.. Workout.....6pm 2 Large Chicken breast, cup of brocoli...... What am i missing, I know i need to add some fat in there, but what are good fats?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by T/AWS6
    For my PCT i'm planning on proviron and clomiphene running it for 4 weeks... My diet will be 100% clean... 7am tuna(can) 8 egg whtie..10am i cup of oaks with i scoop of whey power ... 12pm large chicken breast (boiled) cup of green veggs....4pm whey protein drink, 2 scoops of whey mixed with 4 egg white and water.. Workout.....6pm 2 Large Chicken breast, cup of brocoli...... What am i missing, I know i need to add some fat in there, but what are good fats?
    Good fats are things like Flaxseed oil. Have a readof this, it will help you sort out PCT the unofficial how to do pct thread

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Good fats are things like Flaxseed oil. Have a readof this, it will help you sort out PCT the unofficial how to do pct thread
    Thanks for the tips, yea i'll drop a few drops of flaxseed in my protein drink... Gots to make my list and head to hole foods... Can't wait to get started

looking good bro. make sure you are eating alot. Go to the diet forum and check out the bulking diet, they show you how to figure out your exact calories you need for your bodyweight.

Thread Information