Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    goldenFloyd is offline Member
    Dude, you sound like you are doing everything right bro! Hopefully someone else can chime in on recommendations. When I was just doing test alone with ** arimidex I got very vascular. I am going to start my test/EQ cycle soon and would expect to get very vascular. Maybe you are eating so much and going up so much in strength you are just getting bigger and adding a few fat pounds? I am sure you will get the results you want, your dedication is inspiring. Keep bangin and work HARD bro. We're behind you!

anyone think his dosage is a bit low? 400/400? Other bros chime in, interested in opinions.

AZlifter is offline Associate Member
    Yep......Lookingtocut.....run your test to week 11 if you have enough...and then start the winni week 8 and run it through to week 13. Start clomid 8-12 hours after your last winnin inject.

As for the bloat.....did you just start running the liquidex? If so, then give it a few days for it to kick in and cut the bloat away.....It now has to work a little harder to get your bloat down because your body is full of some estrogens, so its got to fight harder to work...but it will if you give it time. Keep the dosage at .5mg/ED.

Keep the clean calories going strong and if you aren't as ripped as you want to be then cut the calories when you hit the winni....but keep eating until then...you'll see good results soon bro...

Keep up the good work bro!

LookingtoCut is offline Associate Member
    07/08

GoldenFloyd & AZLifter, thanks for the comments, I appreciate everything.....

AZLifter - I did not just start taking my Liquidex...I've been taking it @ .5mg/ED since I began my cycle....That is why I was worried....It definitely seems to be water, because I notice it in my face too, and if it was fat, I wouldn't be bloated everywhere I'm assuming...You gave me great advice about keeping calories up and clean, and then can cut calories when time for Winny if needed...Also, I PRAISE You for finally answering my clomid/test/winny questions....thats exactly what I wanted to hear........

Anyways guys, I took my shot about 3 hours ago. It bled when I pulled the pin out, and there is a little bruise, so I'm assuming I hit a blood vessel..YES, I did aspirate and saw air bubbles!!! So no worries there...I ate a huge egg white omlet today like normal, with a bowl of oatmeal at around 11:30...At 1:00, I ate a protien bar...and I am about to go eat some wheat pasta and grilled chicken breasts...it's 3:00 now..I'm going to the gym @ 3:45 for my chest workout...I will also weigh myself today...and I'm sure my weight is up because of this bloating...Hopefully, I have a strong chest workout like last week...I will post when I return from gym!!! Thanx guys!

07/08

Hey guys, It is 6:30 PM, I just got in from the gym and drank my protien shake with 40g dextrose...Is it bad to drink dextrose this late?? This is the time I get home from the gym everynight, and I was told not to worry because dextrose is very crucial post-workout.....Anyways, my chest workout today went great!! I felt a little weak, but somehow I still managed to put up more weight! Last week, I hit 225 for 4 reps, and this week I hit 225 for 6 reps, and 245 for 4 reps!!!! I'm happy with stregnth...I wanted to incline walk for 30 min tonight, but every single fuckin treadmill was taken!!!! Thats insane, so I'll do it tomorrow instead...not a problem....I'm still very worried about this bloating..I look SO fat, my stomach, love handles, etc...It sucks...I've been taking L-Dex like I mentioned since day 1, so I don't know why...Today started week 5 for me...I'm trying to get LEAN/RIPPED off this cycle, not get fatter!!!!!! I want to lower bf% and gain some size like MOST people I have read that took this cycle....Comments welcome...come on guys!!!!!

I'll be back soon!

A_Nice is offline Associate Member
    Way to go man... Good stuff

realer is offline Associate Member
    hang in there, your doing great bro.

07/08

Hey guys, its 11:45 PM, getting ready to go to sleep....About to go drink a protien shake with some fat free milk, and hit the hay!!! Anyways, I just wanted to post before I went to bed....My leg is feeling a little sore from injection today, because I hit that blood vessel, but not too bad...Tomorrow is Back for me @ the gym....I love back, so we'll see how things go.....I'll post tomorrow, before I hit the gym.....Still very very worried about the bloating....but there's nothing I can do about it...Maybe I'll up my L-Dex a little starting tomorrow, see if it helps at all.....Anybody still reading my diary besides Realer?!?!?!
    GOODNITE!

-LTC

RockSolid is offline Banned
    u getting any sides like acne yet?, dont forget to lift harder than ever before and eat eat eat, keep up the good work,

07/09

Hey guys, its 11:45 AM, just woke up a little bit ago and had a bowl of oatmeal...I'm about to go make a egg white omlet when I finish this post....I am looking forward to my back workout today....I feel a little better because I PM'd a few guys regarding the bloating, and they all told me its completely normal, and the water retention will subside and I will look completely different in a few weeks...that makes me feel a hell of a lot better......Anyways Rocket, no acne or nothing...no probs there yet...::knock on wood::..... Well, I'll be posting when I get back from the gym guys............i have a stomach ache because im hungry, so im going to the kitchen to cook! bye everyone

-LTC

tbulldog is offline Associate Member
    What are your stats? what are your stats? what are your stats?

07/09

Hey everyone, it's 6:35 PM, I just got in from the gym and just drank my usual protien shake with 40g dextrose....I will wait about an hour and eat my steak with brown rice @ roughly 7:45.....Anyways, today I hit back at the gym, it went awesome...My weight went up in all my excerizes, feeling very good @ the gym today....I weighed myself today and came in at 205 lbs....So I'm guessing I may have lost some bloat since yesterday since I took 1mg/Liquidex....I'll see if that helps...I also did 30 min incline walking tonight post workout.....But my strength is still continuing to increase, which I love.....well, I'll post again later before I go to sleep after I eat dinner....keep lifting hard everyone!!!! I'll check in a little while for responses, etc....if anyone has questions/comments, feel free!! Thanx guys, BYEEEEE

-LTC

Sounds like things are going good for you bro. Keep up on the diary, I'm sure MANY bros are reading just not commenting. I feel that this diary, as well as Eridikate's are great for those virgin cyclers like myself . Keep me posted on how the bloat is coming along....i see you upped the dosage of L-dex that should really help lower your bloat.

Don't worry too much about that bloat cause once the L-dex takes affect you should lose most of the water. Keep up on the clean cals and you'll get that LEAN look that you are wanting.

GREAT job so far bro......keep up the hard work!

07/10

Hey guys, its 12:15 PM, I just woke up because I got to sleep early...I'm going to make an omlet with a bowl of oatmeal in a few...First, I wanted to read for new comments and post on my diary....

AZLifter- thanks for all your support man, I appreciate your comments, and they keep me motivated to continue to post every few hours!!!

Also, I took 1mg of L-Dex again today, and the bloat has already gone down a little bit....definitely gone down some....

Today I am hitting legs/calves at the gym, so I'll let you guys know how that goes....should go pretty well.....last week my legs were so sore I couldn't sit/stand for a few days...LOL, it sucks because then I have to take my shot the next day!

Anyways, i'll be back soon guys, comments welcome!!!

lata

-LTC

Hey bro,

How is the vascualrity from the EQ? Is it starting to kick in more? The bloat should be very minimal by day for of L-dex so don't worry you'll be looking leaner in no time.

By the way....what week is this in the cycle?

07/10

Hey everyone, its 6:45 PM, I just got in from the gym and guess what I did?!?!?!? You're right, I drank a protien shake with 40g dextrose, and it was awesome!!! Anyways, my leg workout today went very well....strength was up, and I hit calves hard....I did a nice ab workout also....I've gone up a few plates on my leg presses, etc....

I'm going to eat a steak with brown rice for dinner at around 8:00....maybe chicken breasts instead, we'll see.......I weighed myself again today and it was 208.......Tomorrow I am hitting bi's/tri's/forearms and 30 min cardio...longer day tomorrow...but one of my favorite.....anyways, ill be back on soon.....see if ANYONE finally posts under the thread.....lol....ill post again later.....after dinner that is!!!

-LTC

sav22 is offline Associate Member
    Keep eating and growing bro!

07/10

Hey guys, its 12:45 AM, and I'm getting ready to pass out for the night.....Since dinner, I've snacked on some pure white chicken, it was delicious....and then I just drank my protien shake with fat free milk a few min ago...Now I'm making this post, and jumping in bed....tired as hell.....look forward to my bi/tri/forearm workout tomorrow, and the cardio! I'll post in the morning when I get up to eat........
    GOODNITE!!!!

-LTC

How is the bloat now? Going away I hope

Are you noticing any increased vascularity from the EQ lately?

What week are you in bro?

07/11

Hey everyone, its 12:00 PM, and I just got up a little while ago....I have to take an injection today, so I'll be doing that in about an hour or so....1cc of t200 and 1cc of EQ goin into the quad! Anyways, I'm gonna eat a nice egg white omlet and a bowl of oatmeal for breakfast...then take my injection....I'll be posting after I do my injection, and let everyone know how things went....I'll be back very soon, after I eat some food, and push the pin through!!!!

AZLifer - Yes, the bloating has gone down a little already since I bumped the L-Dex up to 1mg..... I have not really noticed anything significant regarding vascularity, but at the gym, when I was pumped in my back workout on Tues, I noticed a few more veins comming out....more visible than normal, but nothing dramatic.....

07/11

Hey guys/gals, I'm back! It's 1:30 now, and I just took my shot...Everything went smoothly, just bled a little bit more than normal, but no big deal...I jumped in the shower, massaged it, and all is fine now....I'll be going to the gym @ 3:45 like normal to hit bi's/tri's/forearms, and 30 min cardio.....I'm looking forward to the gym today, so hopefully I get a STRONG workout....lol...we'll see how everything goes, and I'll post when I get back....see ya guys in a few hours....feel free to drop me some messages while I'm gone!!!!! I'm gonna go eat a protein bar now, and then some wheat pasta/chicken breasts before the gym!

P.S. AZLifter, sorry for not answering this before, but today was the last shot of my 5th week...Monday starts week 6.

NoLimits is offline Member
    LookingtoCut: Sounds like everything is working well. 15 lbs. in 5 weeks... Not a bad start considering the test and eq just kicked in last week. And glad to hear that you don't have to pound your food anymore!!! lol. Keep it going....

07/11

NoLimits - Thanks for the support man, I just dont see any physical changes so that 15 lbs isn't showing anything..thats what sucks....

Diesel - Thanks again for all your help, your truly awesome man!!! I appreciate your motivation/confidence in me and my first cycle...

Ok, it's 5:45 I went to the gym a little earlier today, and just got home and you already know what I drank, so theres no point in saying it....lol...My bicep/tricep workout today went awesome...stregnth was definitely up again, and really felt good...I also did forearms, and felt very good pumps there as well....I incline walked for 30 min, to get some cardio in, and overall, it was a very very good workout...Today was my last shot of week 5, so now I'll be looking forward to Monday, thats the start of week 6! Tomorrow is Shoulders @ the gym, and I love my shoulder workouts...but i'll be posting again soon...im going out to dinner with my girl tonight, to get some chicken and brown rice...ahhhh gotta love it!!!! Talk to you guys soon!

Bro,

How can you NOT see 15 more lbs packed on your frame? That is a good chuck of weight to go unoticed....LOL

You are doing good bro....keep hit'em heavy & hard!

07/11

AZLifer- Honestly Bro, the scale is saying I'm up roughly 12-15 lbs, but theres no physical changes...Not looking bigger, not looking more cut, not even looking leaner...No changes, but I've heard you won't really notice it until week 7ish, and it'll all hit you and you'll blow up, so I'm hoping thats the case!!!

Anyways, its 1:00 AM, I'm tired as hell, and about to go to sleep....First, I gotta go drink a fat free milk protien shake, then lay down, and pass out....Get ready for a good shoulder workout tomorrow!! Shoulders and abs......i'll be posting in the morning guys.....

ANY ADVICE ON WHY IM NOT SEEING ANY PROGESS YET? Everything is in check, training HARD, etc....My strength is through the roof, but nothing going on yet here.......

07/12

Hey everyone, its 11:45 am, I just woke up...About to go due my usual, make my omlet and my oatmeal.....Anyways, I'm a little dissapointed that nobody gave my thread any input last night, I was hoping to wake up and read some posts, but thats alright...Nobody is interested...Anyways, I am hitting Shoulders/abs at the gym today...looking forward to my workout alot.....so I'll be posting soon guys! I gotta go eat.....I woke up early this morning with stomach pains, so I jumped up, ate some cashews, and passed back out...they were delicious....LOL....see ya in a few!

-LTC

adaptations is offline Member
    Originally posted by LookingtoCut
    07/12

Anyways, I'm a little dissapointed that nobody gave my thread any input last night, I was hoping to wake up and read some posts, but thats alright...Nobody is interested...-LTC
    Lets not even talk about that...you have 2 PAGES of replies...me on the other habd have like 10 replies, which half of them are mine!!

haha...Well anyways, Keep on eating bro!
    And keep pounding away on the weights, HOw long do you have left before your cycle is over?

07/12

Adaptions - If you read through the diary, 90% of the posts are mine as well... Anyways, I have 8 FULL weeks still LEFT on my cycle! I love the thought of that! I still have weeks 6-13..........

I am looking forward to week 8 so I can throw the winny in....Today is my last day of week 5, and then Monday starts 6!

Hopefully I'll start growing by then!!!!!!!!!! Or cutting up...something better happen...LOL....

I've been reading on your cycle too, good luck man, and keep pushing the weights HARD! I'll be back after my workout guys...I just ate my omlet and wheat toast....I'll have a bowl of oatmeal and a protien bar in a few.....

-LTC

adaptations is offline Member
    Sounds to me like youve already started growing buddy, 12 pounds, thats growing. You yourself may not notice it but you will sooner or later...its a mental think.

8 weeks left? nice, i have 11 left well, i end week 2 on sat. so tomorow.
    anyways, off to go grab lunch

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    good shit bro! sounds like you're doing great man!!! from what im reading on your thread, you're gonna be huge dude!! just keep it up! EAT EAT EAT!!!!!! TRAIN TRAIN TRAIN!!!!!!!!!!! SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP!!!!!!!

07/12

Eradikate- There you are bro, nice to hear from ya, sorry I missed your IM on AOL before, I was at the gym!!! Come on more often and we'll talk and shit........

Anyways guys, it is 6:00 PM, just got in from the gym, and YES I drank my usual shake......LOL...I'm going to get ready and then go eat with my girl again, some more chicken and brown rice.....Anyways, my shoulder workout went awesome today! I really got good pumps, and felt very strong....My traps are finally growing, and looking bigger, even my friend noticed!!! I stepped on the scale, and weighed 205 lbs....Thats 12 pounds more then when I started my cycle, and I've been at this weight for the past few days now......Tomorrow I was thinking about going and do cardio on an empty stomach in the morning for like 30 min, to burn some fat...What do you guys think? Should I go do 30 min cardio and calves? Overall, my workout was awesome! I'll post again after I get back from dinner.....see ya guys soon!

-LTC

07/12

Hey everyone, its 8:00, and I just got back in from dinner...It sucked, me and my girl fought the whole time, and didn't talk from the time we were at the restaurant, until I took her to get her car....we still haven't talked since the restaurant....Anyways, the food was good.....but, I'm just relaxing now, killing some time until some friends come over...Well, I'll be posting again soon, sorry for making it quick, just wanted you guys to know my shitty dinner experience....

P.S. BUMP on the Cardio/Calves question up above....thanx...

supirman45 is offline Associate Member

keep it up....

I'm just finishing up week #2 of my first cycle. I really haven't notice anything yet.... but I will after my 4th and 5th shot, or at least thats what they're tellin me.... Keep us posted on your progess!

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    gee sorry to hear bout you and your girl dude. did you feel the roid rage when you were arguing with her? on my cycle i had pretty bad rage but i controlled it pretty well. how much are you benching now?

07/12

Hey guys, its 4:00 am, and I'm tired as fuck! I had a long night, and ended up smoking a lot of bud, and ate a whole bunch of cookies, oreos, pop tarts, etc.....My diet was way off track....I'm feeling extremely bloated right now, and I am getting back on track tomorrow...Going to do 30 min cardio on an empty stomach....So back on track as of tomorrow...I needed to shock the body...hehehe...Anyways, I'll post tomorrow after I do 30 min cardio and Calves....goodnite!!

Eradikate- Chest is Monday, I will post then again..that damn weed killed me tonight!!!! My diet went down the drain, but its only 1 day, and im on my bulking phase now Can't be too bad

sounds like a serious case of the munchies man, hehe. i just got done watching arnold smoke a fat joint after winning the mr. o in pumping iron. but since we don't look like arnold yet, get back on track! hehe. keep postin. cardio in the AM will burn more fat since your glycogen levels will be very low from your body using them while you sleep. maybe pop from ECA before you cardio it up. how is the vascularity - any changes? hard to believe 12 pounds isn't noticable... KEEP BANGIN!

a successful amateur bb recommended the following split to me... back/chest/legs/arms/calves&abs with a break every 4 days. I've had awesome success with this myself, I feel like calves is a bodypart that is often overlooked by many and like the abs are not trained as a serious muscle. ab/calf days are still 1.5 hour workouts for me. This kid has 4 years training on me, but he looks like franco columbo so i'm takin' his advice. just sumptin to think about. peace.

07/13

Hey everyone, its 12:15 PM, I just woke up....I'm about to head out before I eat and go do calves and 30 min of cardio at the gym....Burn off that bullshit I ate last night...Anyways, I haven't noticed anything really with the vascularity...At times, I can notice a little difference, but its rare, but I LOVE it when I see it......I'll be back soon, off to the gym I go, then I'll come back, and have a protien shake....I'm not going to put Dextrose in my shake today, since I am really only doing cardio....I'll be back soon to post......

07/12

Hey guys, I just got back in from the gym...It's 1:45 PM...I did 30 min of cardio and calves....It felt great.....I just drank a protien shake with fat free milk with NO dextrose, and I had some oatmeal made with fat free milk...It was great...I'm gonna hop in the shower, and I gotta go out for a few.....So I'll be back on to post soon, I'm eating CLEAN today!

07/12

Hey everyone its 8:45 PM...Remember my quote above saying " I'M EATING CLEAN TODAY! "?!???? Well, guess what...everything was going great until I went to dinner with my girlfriend...we went to a restaurant called Houstons, its so good...I ate spinach cheese dip with tostilla chips, and then I ate a filet mignon with black beans, and then killed it with a 5 nut warm brownie with ice cream!!!! It was delicious...I figured I would shock my system and give myself some calories to transform to muscle starting Monday, beginning of week 6! But, I already decided, any cheating I'm going to do I wanna do NOW before I hit the winny...once week 8 comes, and I hit the winny, there will not be a SINGLE cheat meal....nothing, STRICT hard diet to shred/cut up...Right now, pack on some quality size...but anyways, mark my words, my diet is 100% on track as of right this second....trust me...Anyways, i'm staying at a hotel with my girl tonight....

I'll post tomorrow, and ill drink shitloads of water tonight..that'll help...i feel so guilty and like shit because i ate that....

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information