mj0224 is offline New Member

Thumbs up 1st cycle EVER Test E and Deca 300

heyy guys ime gettin in the game now i jus put in a order of test e and deca 300 im lookin to mix 1 cc of test wit .5 cc of the deca and run the test 2 more weeks then the deca for a total of 10 weeks how is this cycle???

My body weight is 197 and my bf% is give or take about 13-16 % im 21 years old and ive been liftin for about a yr and a half INTENSIVELY im addicted to it i train 5 days a week my diet conscists of 4500 calories a day with about 250 grams of protein a day ne suggestions.........

test and deca is a good cycle. there is nothing wrong with saving the deca until after your first cycle tho. its hard to tell how much exactly you plan on taking since you didn't mention how often you inject. go for at least 400 mg test/ 300 mg deca/ week. keep us posted.

Thxx alot mann yeah cant wait till they come in but umm im planning on gettin 22 g 1 and a half needles uhh thats a big FU*&*%^ needle does it haave to be so long????

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Goodluck with cycle.. I bet you got so fat from the 4500calories/day.. someone with your muscle mass doesn't need nearly so many calories to grow LBM, that's considering that they are all clean well balanced foods.

still havent gotten it in yett cant wait umm should i do ne thing for preperation ????

yeah it has to be that long for glute injections. if you're planning on injecting anywhere else, it shouldn't be that long. i would go for 23 gauge needles next time. a little thinner and work just as well.

foozlernuttz is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pgilligan10
    test and deca is a good cycle. there is nothing wrong with saving the deca until after your first cycle tho. its hard to tell how much exactly you plan on taking since you didn't mention how often you inject. go for at least 400 mg test/ 300 mg deca/ week. keep us posted.

why would you not run deca with your first cycle?

It's best to start with one compound (normally choosing test) to see how your body responds to each compound added, therefore you can get a good idea of how to setup future cycles for optimum results.

the reason i am usin deca with my first cycle jus to balance out the test umm y wud that be badd

What do you mean "balance out the test"?

Please explain.

honestly i dont kno my dealor told me that he said it wud be a badd idea to jus run test and it wud be badd to jus run deca so runin both of them wud be a gud stack wit good results

Don't EVER listen to your dealer for advice, it's only benefiting him and his pockets.

Test only is perfectly fine and suggested to run for a first cycle.. Deca only is not suggested for various reasons.. Neither Balance anything, each drug reacts with the body in a different way and should be run accordingly.

Do your own homework on these things so you don't have to rely on a 2-bit drug dealer to take your health in his hands.

Quote Originally Posted by foozlernuttz
    why would you not run deca with your first cycle?
    you will probably get max gains with test alone in your first cycle. as you do more cycles, you have the opportunity to increase the types of gear you take. the body reacts to test alone very well in a first cycle but after the first/second is when you begin to stack so your body will continue to react and grow.

so seeing as i havent yet gotten in the shipment shud i maybe not take the deca and sell it or shud i jus stack it with the test since i already paid for it and also does anyone have any tips for me as for as injecting lol im gonna be a wreck the first time and does it really take 4 weeks for results to start kickin in

Quote Originally Posted by mj0224
    so seeing as i havent yet gotten in the shipment shud i maybe not take the deca and sell it or shud i jus stack it with the test since i already paid for it and also does anyone have any tips for me as for as injecting lol im gonna be a wreck the first time and does it really take 4 weeks for results to start kickin in
    i wouldn't sell the deca , just save it for ur next cycle. if you do 400mg test alone for 10 weeks you should be able to gain up to 25lbs and keep 10-15. you should see slight strength gains at about 2-3 weeks. probably will have your peek strength after about 6 weeks. as for injecting in your first cycle, i would start with glutes bc they're the least painful. take a look at this website, click on glutes http://www.**************.com/index3.htm

Best advice: man up, stick the needle in quickly and it will feel like almost nothing. sometimes i literally feel nothing. it will be easier after your first inject.

thxx for the advice now if i was to use the deca wud i have more or less gains and also those gains is that gonna be mostly water weight???? and pgilligan10 dude that link doesnt work lol ne wayz hit me back guys only got a couple of more days till it comes in I HOPE!!!!!!!!

all i got to say : LIFTIN IS LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iron-man is offline Associate Member
    lol, see below
    Last edited by Iron-man; 11-03-2006 at 12:07 AM.

Iron-man is offline Associate Member
    try siteinjections.com

i finally got them in first injection tomorow ritte now theese are my strength stats hopefully they increase quick:
    bench- 185
    incline b- 145
    decline b- 145
    s-barbell curl- 90
    skull cursher- 80
    squat- 255
    military press- 135

ne wayz tell me wat u think diet is ok needs help ne nutritional diet info or advice please give me i need help i need to eat ALOT to bulk but i need to lose at least 5 - 10 pounds of fat hope it goes gud keep in touch guys pix comin soon

did my first injection today hardest frickin thing ever but i didnt even feel it of course ritte well no soreness in the ass yett cant wait till my workout on monday do u guys think ill have ANY strength gains from it by monday ANY!!! i got arms on mondaay so maybe a few pounds idk

foozlernuttz is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pgilligan10
    you will probably get max gains with test alone in your first cycle. as you do more cycles, you have the opportunity to increase the types of gear you take. the body reacts to test alone very well in a first cycle but after the first/second is when you begin to stack so your body will continue to react and grow.

oic. makes lots of sence. thanks.

did arms today no strength gains yett no suprise tho jus did my first injection on sat but ne wayz good pumps ne way but hope it starts quick ne advice on how long it shud take to c NE gains
    this is my arm workout:
    biceps
    S. Barbell curl
    preacher curl
    concentration curl superset/ hammer curl
    dumbell curl

triceps
    seated dips
    close grip bench
    skull crusher
    overhead tricep extension superset/ dips
    reverse s.barbell curl

well did shoulders, n traps today no strength gains yett all regular weight overhead dumbbell press was better 45's for 10 not badd ritte ne wayz cant wait till tomorow my second injection pix cumin soon so ne wayz keep the posts comin guys wanna kno some feedback and advice ne wayz ttu guys later

ibetucanget4 is offline New Member
    hey man. not tryin to sound like a jerk or anything like that but stop asking "how long til strength gains" blah blah blah....ppl are gonna stop replyin to you and by the sounds of it, u need A LOT more research on anabolics...so my advice would be to RESEARCH RESEARCH RESEARCH....after that, if u still have questions, we're more than happy to help!!

UberSteroids is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ibetucanget4
    hey man. not tryin to sound like a jerk or anything like that but stop asking "how long til strength gains" blah blah blah....ppl are gonna stop replyin to you and by the sounds of it, u need A LOT more research on anabolics...so my advice would be to RESEARCH RESEARCH RESEARCH....after that, if u still have questions, we're more than happy to help!!
    Good point. When I joined this site year ago all heated up and "ready" to take steroids man. Ever since I read online, ask people that take it, working on good workout program and routine that is most efficient for me, diet, cycle I would concider doing and basically getting to know my own body, knowing how it reacts to different exercises and foods etc. I know so much more since then, but You know what I am still not ready. When I will do a cycle I want to make sure I do it the right way and get as much out of it as possible. I say 1.5 years more of constant dieting, weightlifting and RESEARCHING and I SHOULD be ready.
    But I wish You best of luck man! Train hard and constantly, eat good, sleep enough and STAY motivated!
    Take care

Thread Information