Thread: Cycle Overview

InfinitiM45 is offline Banned

Cycle Overview

Did a hole bunch of research and came up with this cycle. About to start this on Monday. Diet is on q and so is training. Should be my 4th or 5th cycle. I'm 23, 6'2 205lb 12%bf. Any input would be great, thank you

Anadrol Inj---50 MG ED---- 1-6 WK
    DBOL --------50 MG ED-----1-4 WK
    Test Ent-----600 MG EW---1-13 WK
    Deca --------400 MG EW---1-12 WK
    EQ----------500 MG EW---1-12 WK

PCT
    Clomid-------50 MG ED----14-18 WK
    Nolvadex -----50 MG ED----14-18 WK

You might ask why run anadrol and **ol, well lets just say i have shitload of dbols.
    I might run Clen at 100mcg during PCT just two weeks on and take benadryl for 7 days after the two weeks. Would you add winstrol anywhere at 50MG everyday for 4 weeks??

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    I think running the Deca and EQ together is pointless and it may lead to unpleasant sides. Keep a close eye on red blood cell count if you run it and BP. If your looking for mass I would just drop the EQ. PCT is very weak IMO, add an AI like arimidex or letro. Other than that it looks ok. I have read some interesting stuff about running anadrol and dbol together but only at lower doses for both. Good luck.

Thanks bro, i'll try to get some letro for my PCT. I've never ran EQ and Deca together, what kind of sides am i looking at? Do you mind to share the interesting things about drol and dbol together? Thanks for your help you seem to answer everyones questions..seem very knowledge. I am fallowing your progress as well.

well there was an interesting post on here about Dbol /Drol I will find it and post it.
    EQ and deca together are known to produce high red blood cell count, which can be dangerous if not treated. You could avoid this side by giving blood during cycle. Also keep an eye on BP as many have complained this has gone sky high with the two compounds. IMO the benefit of running the two together is outweighed by the risk of sides. Thanks for the comps mate.

Anadrol vs. Dbol

anadrol dbol post

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    Anadrol vs. Dbol

anadrol dbol post
    Hmm very interesting. Most people on here say NO to both at the same time but that threat should be read by everyone and made a sticky....beast to you think i should run by dbol & drol at 40mg for 8 weeks?

Thread Information