test_junkie is offline New Member

Talking 2nd cycle.......bulkin it up

This is my second cycle its gonna consist of 300 mg of test e. and 300 mg of deca 300. Two injections weekly 1 cc of the test and .5 cc's of the deca to sooth joints hope it goes well on my 2nd week now.

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    i think you should up the test a bit more.. say 500mg/w and the deca is good at 300mg/w you need bit more test than deca... you don't want deca dick!!!!

dude absolutely not thats y im only runnin a half a cc at a time but umm how much of a diff will i c with 500 mg i personally dont think it wud be worth it idk hit me back....

by the way guys my stats are:
    22 yrs old
    205 llbs
    about 15% body fat (100% italian so was the fat kid wen i was yound workin my ass off to get the fat off)
    1st cycle was the same

i agree you should do 500mg test. whats ur pct look like?

my pct is looking ok... i have clomid and novadex on hand in case of gyno n for my pct umm ne suggestions on the pct their welcome, ne wayz i have arms today on my third week now jus startin to see strenth gains now no real size gains yet but ppl have commented that i look a lil bigger!!!!!! ne wayz heres my arm day routine:

biceps---
    st. barbell curl
    preacher curl
    alt. incline D.B. curls
    standing D.B. curls
    concentration curls supersetted with hammer curls

triceps----
    Close grip bench
    seated dips
    skuul crushers
    overhead tricep extension supersetted wit weighted dips
    tricep pulldowns
    reverse cable curl

forearms----
    D.B. Forearm curl
    reverse st. barbell curl

arms was awesome i ripped the gym apart luved it my 1 arm preacher curl went up 5 llbs!!!! umm oo guys the supllments im takin are:
    N.O Xplode
    Cytogainer
    Cell Tech Hardcore
    Multivitamin

ne suggestion on things i shud change or add to it??

Quote Originally Posted by test_junkie
    my pct is looking ok... i have clomid and novadex on hand in case of gyno n for my pct umm ne suggestions on the pct their welcome, ne wayz i have arms today on my third week now jus startin to see strenth gains now no real size gains yet but ppl have commented that i look a lil bigger!!!!!! ne wayz heres my arm day routine:

biceps---
    st. barbell curl
    preacher curl
    alt. incline D.B. curls
    standing D.B. curls
    concentration curls supersetted with hammer curls

triceps----
    Close grip bench
    seated dips
    skuul crushers
    overhead tricep extension supersetted wit weighted dips
    tricep pulldowns
    reverse cable curl

forearms----
    D.B. Forearm curl
    reverse st. barbell curl

Your workout routine is horrible. NO offense lol.
    How many sets are you hitting your tris with? Why are you focusing an entire workout on only triceps and forearms anyway? You will not grow doing a workout like that. Little muscle groups need only 4-8 sets at most! Chest, Back, legs, you can hit with 10+ sets but not little muscle groups.

So my point, hitting little muscles to many sets actually will break down your tris to the point they will eventually regress and not grow.

Type your full workout, and I will try to help.

dude seriously thxx for the help way to muhc to type tho for my whole workout umm u cud give me sum tips its seems to be workin fine my relly gud friend at the gym i work at is a personal trainer n he approves my workout routine but i like input so the skies the limit go for it!!!

btw today was shoulders, traps n abs went well great pump seein slight strength gains deff. sum minor size gains cant wait till i peak

my tris i hit about ........ alot id say 40 lol

Dangerdan is offline Senior Member
    I agree with Hellmask, I think that that many sets for bis and tris would be overtraining for most of us and I think you would be better off cutting down the sets. On the other hand if you have tried less sets and find that more sets works for you than keep it up.

honestly it relly doesnt seem like that manny sets umm my arm workout usually is about 1 n 1/2 does that seem to long idk i jus love liftin i dont wanna stop lol liftin is life ne wayz today is back day anxious to see if my dead lift went up this is my back routine:

1 arm D.B row
    seated rows
    behind lat pulldown
    dead lifts
    t-bar row

honestly it relly doesnt seem like that manny sets umm my arm workout usually is about 1 n 1/2 does that seem to long idk i jus love liftin i dont wanna stop lol liftin is life ne wayz today is back day anxious to see if my dead lift went up this is my back routine:

1 arm D.B row
    seated rows
    behind lat pulldown
    dead lifts
    t-bar row

Holy hell! 1 1/2 hours long! I feel sorry for your arms...such over working is conditioning the muscle for endurance instead of growth.

Less sets! Maybe try heavier weight to recruit more fibers, also strict form! You should not be able to go more than 8 REAL sets without the feeling of your arms falling off.

You seem to be concentrating on isolation movements more than compound exercises. Working the larger muscles, will put size on the entire body. Concentration curls, cable work etc... Is a waste of time for most. Sure if you already have the size you can sculpt the look. But to get the size , you should be mainly focusing on the mass builders like Squats, Deads, Bench, Cleans, Presses, Barbell and Switch it up with dumbells to hit more stabalizer muscles.

I think you need to focus on the actual mass builders like i said above. Don't worry about your forearms , biceps as much...Deads or cleans work biceps, then finish the workout up with 4-6 sets of strict curls. Remember they are small muscle groups , so they require less sets or you'll back track by over training. Hit away on back , legs , some what chest, because these muscles are large and are what pack the size on your frame.

Also , I agree with the others you will see better gains running more than 300mgs of test.

Deca is fine at 300mgs, even though I would personally bump that up aswell, but the test should be higher, if that is, your using it as your base.

actually i messed that post im doin 2 injections weekly so weekly im runnin 600 mgs of test n 300 mgs of deca a week....im at the end of my 3rd week so i deff shud see some serious size gains in the nxt week prolly rite i kno it usually sstarts about the 4th week so i cant wait....
    back day was gudd dead lifted raised to 225 not badd i guess my manager at the gym i work at had to yell at me cuz some members were complainin that i was gruntin to loud r u serious lol thats so funny ritte? idk hit me back guys

btw tuesday i forgot to post my shoulder, traps work out routine here it is:

overhead D.B press superseted - D.B arnold press
    military press
    ez curl bar front raisers supersetted wit st. bar lateral raisers
    lateral raises
    deltoid fly

traps:
    drop set whole D.B rack
    st barbell shrugs
    cable shrugs
    incline D.B shrugs

alot i kno how do i get my traps to POP out

I still think you are seriously overtraining. "Drop set whole D.B rack"? seriously? Is that a joke? and four exercises for traps is certainly unnecessary.

Deadlifts went up to 225 and you were grunting? Isn't that a bit light for someone your size? How long have you been training? Why don't you post some pics so we can see where you are at?

Other than that, good luck with the cycle. I'm doing a very similar cycle currently as well, 600mg susta, 400mg deca weekly.

Thumbs up

i kno its alot n yess im not jokin i drop set the whole rack insane rite i lov it whoa !!!!! but honestly my back is my absolute worst muscel group when i started weightlifting i didnt my abs or my back at ALL so my other muscle groups are exactly 1 year ahead of my legs and back ne wayz injection day tomrow got chest hope it improved well see

hopin to get sum pix online a lil nxt week jus so u can see the results rite b4 my peak n after my peak in the cycle

good day man injection this morning went great not even sore at alldid chest today got some stenth gains killed it n not even sore gotta luv test e baby

today was good off day just got home ne wayz wont post again till monday arm day beginning my 4th week so cant wait till i see those crazy ass gains@!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday.....injection day almost the end of my 4th week no serious weight or strength gains yet but well see i have shoulders, traps and abs today im gonna try n lighten up my workout load see if maybe i am indeed overtraining im trying to get some pictures up but the gym has me workin bout 50 hrs a week plus my workouts itss hard even to go out but ne wayz i shud be hitting the good part noww, should i be doin anything special now that my 4th week has come??????????????????

should i be doin anything special now that my 4th week has come??????????????????
    Eat, eat, eat, eat, train, eat, eat, eat, sleep. Seriously, just make sure you are getting enough calories and keep up the intensity in the gym. I know my intensity always jumps up when I see increases in strenght in week 4-6.

umm back day today i mixed it up a little bit did some diff exercises loved it felt so good umm no serios strenth gains or weight gains gained about 4 llbs since i started wats goin on i shud have AT LEAST put on 6-8 rrite idk help!!!!!!

today is leg day looking to raise my squat well see wat happens umm tomorow is my last injection for my 4th week n i still havent started to blow up wonder wats goin on does it usually take longer on ur second cycle wtf i relle hope my dealer didnt sell me some fake shit idk the seal was on n its a good company so i guess ill have to wait n see if ne one has any advice to y i havent started seeing tremendous strength n size gains yett [plzz dont hesitate to post!!!!

shark333 is offline Associate Member
    im running 500mg test a week and kicked it with d ball . did u kick it . im on week 8 no more dball and really just startin to feel the test 4 sure . i feel it and my lady does 2 .i felt d right away swell . but its on with test . low reps go heavy squats deads ect. good luck. p.s is your trainer your supplier .?

briancb1 is offline Member
    Did you redo your workout?

hey guys i kno i havent posted in a while but anywayz yes i have changed up my workout routine insanely less sets less reps more weight i change it up every week to shock my body im on week 6 now but honesly im not feeling anything my strength is BARELY up and my size hasnt changed too muhc up about 5 llbs but honestly it doesnt look should i maybe throw some D-BOL in there now any suggestions would help!!!!!!!!

My diet is mediocre and i drink a solid gallon of water a day my only weakspot is my protein i gotta get more of it only gettin min 140 grams a day is this the heart of the problem u think ??????

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    hey guys i kno i havent posted in a while but anywayz yes i have changed up my workout routine insanely less sets less reps more weight i change it up every week to shock my body im on week 6 now but honesly im not feeling anything my strength is BARELY up and my size hasnt changed too muhc up about 5 llbs but honestly it doesnt look should i maybe throw some D-BOL in there now any suggestions would help!!!!!!!!

My diet is mediocre and i drink a solid gallon of water a day my only weakspot is my protein i gotta get more of it only gettin min 140 grams a day is this the heart of the problem u think ??????
    well theres not much point in taking a drug that increases protein senthesis when u dont even have enough protein to synethesize(spelling) so fix ur diet and eat ALOT more or ur waisting time and money.

thxx alot mate i will deff be putting in more protein my diet is good i eat ALOTT its jus not enuf protein wise i usually only have one 50 gram shake n jus regular proteing based meals thxx tho post again where is the PERFECT place to store my gear because a friend told me if the area gets to cold or hott the ions will die n the drugs will be USELESS!!!!!!

shark333 is offline Associate Member
    great advice must get the protien . be consistant with it.

swole-newbie is offline New Member
    Just about to start the same cycle. 500mg sust/wk + 400mg deca /wk. i would have to agree with some of the other members about your workout routine and the protein issue. i would suggest more weight less reps and an ass load of protein. Eat lean meats at night with vegetables and 3 protein shakes a day. post results when your cycle is complete

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    This is an Old thread.

Thread Information