josh8416 is offline Associate Member

Not Soo Much what I was hoping for

hey guys, on week 9 off my 4th cycle, im up about 8 pounds as we speak, but dropped about 2 percent body fat. thought i would of got more gains off this cycle, but maybe i should of upped the doses from my last cycle. my diet is in check, but im eating more clean stuff, so my calories werent all that high, averaged about 3200-3500 a day, but protien was double my body weight, or right under, i wanted quality gains.. heres my cycle and my before cycles:
    1st-test en.250mg/wk for 6 weeks, dumb i know, no pct- gained about 12, stopped working out so went under what i weighed..
    2nd-test en.375mg/wk for 9 weeks, another dumb i know, but pct this time-gained about 15, kept about 10 this time
    3rd-test en.600mg/wk for 13 weeks deca 320mg/wk for 10 weeks, winny 55mg/day for last 4 weeks.
    4th- same as 3rd, but test is at 700mg and deca at 340mg. *might run test until i get the gains i want.
    * i did the exact cycle again because i was in an accident and was out from working out week 6,7,8,9 of my cycle, but continued to take my shots. i was told to run the exact cycle again and ill gain badasss, which i guess didnt happen. im running MStar gear, havent heard anything but good stuff about it, i dont know if i got a bad batch of whats going on... so im thinking of keeping the 700mg test en/week till about week 16, or until im at the size i want to be. I did gain some strength, just was hoping for some more gains, thats all, but i guess since its a 4th cycle and not that strong, i did alright. my question is should i just keep running my test, 700mg till i gain about 5 more? or is my gains basically over? thanks
    Last edited by josh8416; 12-18-2006 at 10:27 PM.

Selene is offline Associate Member
    most times when cycle results wanted are not achieved it is due to diet and/or training. You should post your diet perhaps you are not getting proper amount of calories

josh8416 is offline Associate Member
    ya i added up my cals and they are a little low, and im not carbing up. i guess it was more of a lean cycle, but im going to most likely run it 16 weeks, im on week 8, so im going to up the cals now..

Thread Information