marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~

Warriors short cycle feedback

This is Warriors feedback on his short cycle and prime he recently finished, he gave his permission to post it in here for everyone to see, ive took out the dosages, ive also got pics before and after which are amazing will try and get them posted up in here for you,

His conculsion of the whole concept is at the bottem of the page but please take you time in reading it all its very intresting-

Here is my final feedback on heavy/short cycles... (cycle log)

... I was skeptical at first, but now I think this is a great way to arrange periods of AAS use...

I went from 228 down to a depleted 220 during a precycle prime using a Cyclic Keto Diet with depletion training during the week and a power routine after a carb load. Fat decreased and strnegth managed to improve a bit.

The cycle was ??? of testosterone enanthate every other day (??mg/wk); a frontload of ??mg of Sustanon on day one and ?mg on day two started it off to peak blood hormone levels right away. Insulin (10 IU) was used post workout during the final 2 weeks.

First shot (beginning the frontload) was on 2 Nov and the last shot was on 8 Dec....

Then, beginning the heavy cycle, I switched up to a doggcrapp-based training split and started pounding food... lots of whole foods, chicken, beef, veggies, rice - I ate at least 4 whole meals per day with snacks in between. Postworkout was dextrose and creatine... I flooded myself with incoming nutrition for maximal gains while peaking androgen levels.

I liked this cycle pattern due to these reasons:

4-5 weeks to make a big difference - 4-5 weeks, that’s a lot of pressure to give every workout 110% max effort. I went in ready to move weights, and to move much more than the last workout.
    Training on all cylinders - I don't normally go this high with exogenous T. In fact, this is 4 times the amount I used in my cycle earlier this year (250mg E4D simply to support a cutting diet). It certainly took me out of a training rut, physically and mentally - I felt pumped and recover better than ever. Almost like a first cycle experience. Something magical does happen at this dose... mentally and from a physically-pumped stand point.
    One movement each day - A doggcrapp style routine is perfect with this because that one rest-pause movement is my make or break moment. I don't remember dumbbell triceps extensions ever leaving my arms sore for a few days - especially as the only movement for triceps that day! I used a two-days-on and one-day-off split based on the DC theory.
    Minimal impact on HPTA and blood work – I found coming off this heavy cycle to be very easy. I had some elevated aggression to deal with but that was about it. For the several weeks following the last shot, here were no major swings in sex drive, general disposition remained positive and training remained focused and intense. PCT should be brief and painless.

Blood test were on 25 November - 23 days into the short cycle (from 2 Nov to 8 Dec)...

My complete blood count was good. Everything normal. The only issue I could bring up is Platelet count: 170. Average is 150-450... so it's in the norm - but in the low end. This could lead to slower blood clotting. Here are some other values:

White blood cell count: 5.05
    Red blood cell count:: 4.65
    Haemoglobin: 144
    Haematocrit: .424

Fasting blood glucose was good - certainly far from a diabetes concern. Creatinine levels are high, placing stress on the kidneys. But since Uric Acid levels are okay and BUN is only slightly elevated - I am not too concerned for my kidney's health; other than I need to drink more water. Liver/muscle enzymes were also elevated but these are not concerning me either - the values are conclusive to the fact that the liver receives extra stress from strength training via injury and the micro trauma to the muscles. This is obviously also due to the high calorie/protein diet while bulking up. Alkaline Phosphatase showed very healthy liver values.

Glucose is 82.87
    BUN: 20.4
    Creatinine: 1.41
    Uric Acid: 5.75
    SGPT (ALT): 47
    SGOT (AST): 67
    Alkaline Phosphatase: 51

Moving on to Cholesterol... the big winner here is that almost 2 grams of testosterone per week and I still have healthy values. LDL may be a little elevated but according to the National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute, I have healthy cholesterol levels. LDL level is not bad - its just that the ratio is to HDL is poor. The big surprise here was blood triglycerides - that are only 34.54 - this is very low. I guess I should exercise less and eat more McDonalds!

Cholesterol: 172.08
    HDL: 80.43
    LDL: 88.55
    Triglycerides: 34.54
    LDL-C/HDL-C: 1.1

The real winner was estrogen! I am not sure if this should concern me at all. I have been taking 20mg of Nolvadex everyday - and I don't think I will change it. But coming off this cycle, I will need to be sure to address the high estrogen levels quickly, so as to not delay recovery of the HPTA. Honestly, considering all the testosterone reacting with aromatase - I don't think it is that bad.

Estradiol: 244.51

Strength:

Obviously strength went up. Going into the prime I was benching 335 for 5 reps and 5 sets... after the prime, I was squeezing out 365 for 5 reps and 5 sets. Then, after the cycle - actually 3 weeks after - I am benching 415 for 5 reps, 5 sets. Squats also went up... everything went up, significantly. Grip strength (static holding 100-pound plates) increased by an impressive 22 seconds.

I did notice that I was able to get 100 percent focus and effort for morning training sessions by making sure I ate late - right before bed. I was chasing a psychological high that was amplified as long as I kept focused on consistent food intake.

Cardio:

My cardio output improved, despite the greater body mass... which was interesting. Going into the priming phase, I peaked at 1011 calories burned within 60 minutes on a LifeCycle on 16 September, weighing 228 pounds. After the cycle I was up to 1210 calories on 24 December, weighing 250 pounds... which was some major energy output - especially considering the heavier bodyweight (which the LifeCycle does not figure in as a factor for generating the calories burned - apparently it works off the intensity levels used only).

Bodycomposition:

I yielded growth in every measurement. Calves too showed little the first two weeks - then sprouted up. These changes reflect 2 November until 06 Dec.

Neck: 19 1/4 +2
    Chest: 45 1/2 +3
    Arms: 18 3/4 +1 1/4
    Waist: 39 +3
    Thigh: 27 1/2 +1 1/4
    Calve: 18 1/4 +1 1/4

My weight gains came early, and then slowly increased after the initial increase. Nov 1, I was 220 pounds entering a carb load; Nov 7, I was 240… 20 pounds in 6 days!

I started at 228 pounds... primed to 220 and then hit the cycle and peaked at 254.4 (I believe that day was a lot of water). I found that pounding Juniper Berries was very helpful for combating water retention. I started to hold 250 at the end of the cycle and continue to hold it nearly 3 weeks since the last shot of TE.

My waistline went up with everything else. Meaning I had to have gained some fat with this. I felt like I was getting too soft during the cycle... but after I came off the heavy dose of T, vascularity became evident again. However, at 250 pounds - I need to lean down. I think I could cut this down to about 230 and be very pleased... of course, while maintaining muscle a strength.

After a holiday breather (and a maintenance diet/training routine), I am going to move back into an intense CKD cutter to dial myself in. Right now, I don't want anything delaying cues for full recovery of the HPTA and endogenous testosterone production. I figure another 2 weeks or so should be plenty.
    Attached Thumbnails

My future intentions are to use this short/heavy run for adding muscle - period. Coming off is very easy and the quick results continue to surprise me. Next time I might add something to the test (like nandrolone ) or try and increase it a bit further... but as always, I'll keep a running journal and let you know what my feedback is...

I will continue to use lower doses for a bit longer duration simply for retaining muscle and pumps while cutting. 2007 will be bulk with the short/heavy cycles and cut with the convential cycling methods.

tek. is offline Junior Member
    nice gains i guess, but +3 on waist is ugly.. shouldnt be happening

Thread Information