My Journey to the Dark Side,T-bol/TestCyp

Stats
    41 years old
    6', 225lbs
    body fat- mid to high teens
    seriously lifting for 4 years.
    2nd cycle
    1st cycle was 8 week t-bol only.
    goal - gain 5-7lbs of muscle mass, increase bicep/tricep size.

I started my 2nd cycle on Dec. 25th, kind of a christmas present to myself.
    400mgs Test Cyp 1-12
    40mgs Tbol Ed 1-5
    .5 mgs Arimidex Ed 2-12
    Pct-Nolvadex 14-18

I originally planned to take the Arimidex the entire time, but I wanted to see how much water weight I would pick up so I waited a bit. After one week had passed, I had gained 7lbs and I started the Arimidex. I know everybody says the test does not affect you that fast but my diet had not really changed at all, I am eating the same way as I was in my t-bol cycle. I did not gain 7 pounds in 7 days at the beginning of my t-bol cycle. Prior to starting the Arimidex my nipples began to feel a little itchy.
    I am now at the 2 week point. My weight is now 234lbs with no real changes to my diet. the Arimidex seems to have made my weight gain slow and my face doesn't feel as puffy. I am feeling a little stronger due to the t-bol but the test strength hasn't kicked in yet, I feel a bit pumped up all the time.

Negative Side affects- none that I can notice. Girlfriend says ejaculate has decreased in size and gotten thicker.
    Positive side affects- My vision seems to be clearer and I seem to feel more relaxed or calm.

I will try and post once a week.
    the pictures are from the end of my tbol cycle in mid november.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My Journey to the Dark Side,T-bol/TestCyp-pb120030.jpg   My Journey to the Dark Side,T-bol/TestCyp-pb120031.jpg   My Journey to the Dark Side,T-bol/TestCyp-pb120032.jpg  

Anavar Man is offline Member
    Motobro,
    if you have enough T-bol I would consider taking it for 8 to 10 weeks. You really don't start to she the positive gains until week three.

Anavar Man is offline Member
    Forgot to mention to take milk thistle, liver sups and cranberry..

Motobro is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anavar Man
    Forgot to mention to take milk thistle, liver sups and cranberry..
    Whats the cranberry for?

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Motobro
    Whats the cranberry for?
    Kidney support.

thanks king

3 weeks on

I am 3 weeks into the cycle and am beginning to notice more strength, size and vascularity. Arms are plumping nicely and I was able to flat press 100 pound dumbells five times in three different sets ! My previous best was 85lbs.
    My weight has leveled off at 234. My nipples are kinda sensative and erect but there are no lumps, i am taking 2 squirts of liquidex a day to keep the estrogen away.

five weeks

I am now at the end of the fifth week.
    Weight 234lbs.
    I adjusted the liquidex dose down to 1 squirt a day, nipple sensitivity is gone.
    My first 10ml bottle of test is gone. I have switched brands, I am now using the sachet brand that I have filtered using Baron's caulking gun method. the new brand is 250ml per mg and I only have to inject .75 ml instead of 1.
    Strength is up in all lifts. I am beginning to get the comments from people who don't see me all the time as I have gained approx 10 lbs. I tend to gain alot of weight in my face when I get heavier. I can notice my shoulders and upper chest have gotten bigger. Biceps are 16 1/2 inches. Triceps are noticeably larger when arm is at my side. My shirts and pants are all tighter, this could be a possible unforseen bad sideaffect, if you had expensive clothes or uniforms.
    The thing that impresses me most about the test is that it has leaned me out and given me the thick but defined muscular look, with little or no sideaffects. I will try and post pics next week.
    Last edited by Motobro; 02-18-2007 at 11:35 PM.

week 6

I came down with the flu. I had a 102 temp. for 2 days and then a higher than normal temp for 3 days. Needless to say this sidelined my going to the gym for about 6 days. I lost 6 pounds while sick, due to not being able to eat every two hours. Week 6 was kind of a waste.

Week 9

Wow this stuff is great!!!!!!!! Can I take this forever?
    Weight - back up to 234, a few night sweats but other than that no sides.
    I had thought that I would gain more mass, I guess you have to up the dosage for that. I cant believe its almost over.....sad but I am already planning my next cycle. I have some deca that I would like to try with the test.
    My workouts continue to go well, I decreased the amount of cardio thinking that it might be taking away from whatever lean muscle mass I might be building. I keep trying to up my weight in various lifts, I am finding that maxing out the weight to failure spurs new growth....Duh.
    For example 110lb flat dumbell press x6, x4, x4,x4 seems to bring on new growth. Here are some pics, I dont think I look that much bigger but the girlfriend is impressed
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My Journey to the Dark Side,T-bol/TestCyp-p2180038.jpg   My Journey to the Dark Side,T-bol/TestCyp-p2180040.jpg   My Journey to the Dark Side,T-bol/TestCyp-p2180042.jpg   My Journey to the Dark Side,T-bol/TestCyp-p2180043.jpg   My Journey to the Dark Side,T-bol/TestCyp-p2180044.jpg  

Now that I look at my pictures, I see that my lats look alot bigger.
    I got aways to go before I can look like Jay!

Bidyah is offline New Member
    You have that red glow, is that the roids or did you go tanning? You have a nice size, you should cut for the summer

Thread Information