anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive

First Cycle Finished after Knee Surgery

just wanted to post an update. i may have pictures up soon. im not in the shape that i think i should be. tho i am back to normal. i had acl knee replacement back in june. was out of the gym til august. i had gone from 192lbs to 165 during my surgery time. i had decided to run a 10 week cycle to help get myself back up to my normal size. so being that i am VERY very limited on what i can do for legs i decided on a pretty low dosage cycle compared to what i have done before. i did 375mgs/sus per week. and 50 mgs of var each day for the first 8 weeks. its nice the muslce memory because i had finished my cycle about a week ago and i got myself up to 198lbs. i am 5'7ish so thats a size id like to sit around. im starting tommarow a colon cleanser/detox diet. my goal during this pct time is to recover back to natural levels but sheds some bodyfat. i dont mind if i drop down to 180ish if its going to be lean. i want to prep myself for full benefits next summer of running tren for the first time. i think i will be able to rehab my knee in that amount of time to be back to doing some good leg workouts. im going to try to post some on cycle pictures and maybe some results pictures in a couple weeks of me trying to lean down....

How's The knee feeling bro?

Do you think the test & var are helping speed up the recovery/helping rehab?

Good job, keep on working I know it's hard after surgery when you shrink up and the depression kicks in.

Thread Information