GGallin is offline Senior Member

First Cycle 2 Weeks Out!

This is my second week after my Test E 500mg ew and Deca 250mg Ew. At the end of my cycle I weighed 266 as of this morning I weight 255. In the past week I have started the cardio and diet and put it into high gear. I do feel weaker but I know I will have to sacrifice muscle for fat loss. I plan on getting to at least 230 by summer but if I look good at 240 then I will stay there. The roundness of my gut seems to have gotten smaller. I cant see a six pack yet but its getting easier to suck it in and my clothes are fitting better. I started my clomid on Wed of this week, so far no noticeable side effects at all. My sex drive is still good so even though I did not do Hcg or pct other than clomid my manhood has not suffered. I will post some pics in a day or so. I am not nearly at my goal yet but I was just keeping you guys updated on my progress.

bump

Mick_540 is offline Junior Member
    I'll be following this thread, but I still reckon you should be hitting the cardio harder and longer.

I am bro.

beatango2008 is offline Senior Member
    Good job bro. does the gym feel blah now that your finished your cylce? somebody told me that once you train with aas lifting is never the same.

awesome progress man. keep it up. i wouldnt say that lifting is never the same. of course strength loss sucks, but all the more reason to lift harder and look forward to the next cycle. its all part of the process.

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    getting thru PCT, both mentally & physically, is what sets many people apart from the rest. I had my opinion on you running gear with your conditioning, but nonetheless....good work, keep up your motivation & you will continue to make good progress man.

I still enjoy my workouts, it does suck losing strength but all in all I feel good. It feels good to have people like you guys to back me up. I am sure a lot of you have been down a similar path. Hard work and dedication is something that most people dont have, especially when it comes to body building. I was there before, I let myself go and I felt like a big fat turd. Now I feel much better as I get closer to my goals.

any pics? keep us updated

Thread Information