RippedFreak129 is offline New Member

BodyBuilding......and What?

Ok now i have heard from a number of people that I am just expecting too much but as all of you on this site are like well what I want more!?! So I have been researching around and reading a billion threads and I always see all these people like, "Yah im taking winny, etc., etc." But for me I have no idea what that all means and I don't know how to put a question that would not be flagged by the ADMINISTRATOR! So I guess I am just waiting on feeback on what could I do other than body building to help me out. I have been weightlifting for over 3yrs and I already have 4% BF and I am probably the most ripped youth that you could possibly imagine but I am just not totally satisfied. I know that there are scammers out there that will probably just BS but for those I will just disregard. Anything that members have done that they find helpful would be great. I already eat well over 6000 calories a day along with about 200g of protien a day but it just doesn't put on the strength and weight I desire. Any news would be great but if your just scamming then whatever!

Thank you!

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RippedFreak129
    Ok now i have heard from a number of people that I am just expecting too much but as all of you on this site are like well what I want more!?! So I have been researching around and reading a billion threads and I always see all these people like, "Yah im taking winny, etc., etc." But for me I have no idea what that all means and I don't know how to put a question that would not be flagged by the ADMINISTRATOR! So I guess I am just waiting on feeback on what could I do other than body building to help me out. I have been weightlifting for over 3yrs and I already have 4% BF and I am probably the most ripped youth that you could possibly imagine but I am just not totally satisfied. I know that there are scammers out there that will probably just BS but for those I will just disregard. Anything that members have done that they find helpful would be great. I already eat well over 6000 calories a day along with about 200g of protien a day but it just doesn't put on the strength and weight I desire. Any news would be great but if your just scamming then whatever!

Thank you!
    How are you only getting 200g of protein a day with 6k of cals.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Lmao.. if you'r a youth, how old does that make you?

4% bodyfat while eating 6000calories.. O.K. BUDDY.

lets see some pics!

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Lmao.. if you'r a youth, how old does that make you?

4% bodyfat while eating 6000calories.. O.K. BUDDY.

lets see some pics!
    ditto

pwerfll1 is offline Banned
    Oooohhh Yeeeeeaaaaaaaaa

chest6 is offline Banned
    6000 calories

200g protein
    400g carbs
    400g fat

duhhhh guys!

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    WOW, either you can't count or you are full of BS !!

How old are you? layout your typical food intake for a day here and we can tell you what you are doing wrong.

4% BF is also BS as that is on the unhealthy side and should only be maintained during competitions

Thread Information