abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer

here is what my cycle was like

well i started in at 138lbs, pretty small for a guy 5'5" my cycle was sus250 andm now im finishing up with some winni tabs. i have been off the sus for about a week now going on its 2nd and i have dropped maby 5-10lbs, it is pretty fluctuating. what i did gain from my 10wk stint of sus was 30lbs!!! right now im at 165lbs. i only ran 1 amp a week of the sus and since this was my first time i thought i would go small. results are just fine. some of my pics are on the board somewhere. for the first week of the winni i was running 100mg a day for 7 days now i am at 50mg a day for the remainder of the cycle.

so far strangth is up, size is up, solid as hell from the winni, and now i am starting to cut up the abs and the rest is falling into place.

no signs of gyno, but soon i will be running my clomid for the post cycle and maby some clen to keep on working on the cuts and hardness.

DAMM I FEEL GOOD!!!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    one more thing i am also running 5g of L-glutamine per day and 10,000mg of creatine per day, eating a shit load of chicken and fish, drinking plenty of h20 and getting enough complex cabs and veggis in, daily vitamins, and hydroxycut.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Thread Information