Thread: New to the game

brajosm is offline Banned

New to the game

ya like the title says i am pretty new to this stuff, i have a two part question, first off i am in AA and have 10 month of sobriety i told my sponser that i am thinking about getting some gear and he has no problem with it so my question is do you guys think gear is mind or mood altering more then say a ciggerette or really it obivsoly does not get the user high. I do not know what my first cycle will be yet has my experienced friend has not told me my opions yet though i will keep you guys posted on that any feed back will be greatly apprieted.
    P.S. Ya my spelling sucks

by the way

i am feeling good about this thing, and i thought i would mention i have been working out consistently for 3 years and on and off for 7. And want i ment was gear obveosly does not get you high. Anyway i am done making my case what so u guys think.

i would have to see some pics of you and some stats to really say if you're ready for aas or not just cuz some guys say they've been working out for years and then they're pics make them look like they've never touched weights. but... yea obviously you don't get high. it can have different affects on people as far as mood, depression, anger, etc but usually that is controllable. and the only addicting element to it is that fact that it can improve your health. so i don't see the problem...you can't really relate it to alcohol or drugs bc its primarily a body altering drug, not mind altering.

thanks for....

imput i wish i had a camara on my phone but i guess you will just have to take my word for the fact that i am 5'10 165 pounds. Defently not a big guy but and my max is 225 on flat bench right now, i work the hole body but that jusst gives u an idea of were i am at. Anyway like i hear most newbe's say i too would like 10-15 of muscle added that actually stays, and i realize that will depend on my body type,cycle used, and post theripy. I wish at this point i could have u evalate my cycle but at this point i just dont know my opinions, but i am meeting with my guy in a day or two too see what best suits me and will definitly keep u guys posted. And i will get pics up i just don't know when. Anyway definatly appriete the feedback thanks bro.

just a note

another question i hear u guys tell alot of people too wait till they can gain no more naturally, i am wondering if after taking a cycle it is no longer possible too get some resonable gain naturally

and by....

opinion i mean i don't know what is avably if i could get anything i would do a 6 week sust 250 a week with 200-300 deca and of course pst theripy but like i said i dont know what my opinions are at this point but i absolute must say i am excited about this hole thing. And just because i am bored and have some time on my hands i will go a little more into were i am in my stength. 170 is what i am currently working with meaning i can lift it 8 times,but i also up the weight. My legs are pretty strong all things considered meaning i only weigh 165. and oh ya i can lift 135 off the ground and over my head 1-3 times depending on the day or supps i am taking which for u guys i am sure is nothing but i am looking forward to being able to workout with this weight at least while i am on. Anyway i could go on and on all night i will just leave it at that for now.

at 5'10" and 165 ur nowhere near ready for a cycle man. i don't know how old you are, but im sure you can get up close to 200 naturally with good diet and workout. after that many years of lifting i would have expected you to be much bigger. check out the diet forum and maybe change your lifting routine. if you do it right, u will be able to gain at least 20lbs of lean muscle per year which sounds like it will get you to your goal. im not gonna flame you but others might...bottom line: u shouldn't even be thinking about steroids yet.

wow

thanks for the honesty, i know you are right that i can put on more weight
    naturally, i have only been dedicated to eating a right in the past 9 months which to be honest my diet is not perfect, it is healthy but at times lacking the right amount of callerios (like i said my spelling sucks) but anyway i cannot say for sure that i am not going to do this. But if you could answer my question about if i was to go on a cycle would i still be able to gain naturally after that. And i am 28 years old.
    PS thanks for not flaming

Quote Originally Posted by brajosm
    thanks for the honesty, i know you are right that i can put on more weight
    naturally, i have only been dedicated to eating a right in the past 9 months which to be honest my diet is not perfect, it is healthy but at times lacking the right amount of callerios (like i said my spelling sucks) but anyway i cannot say for sure that i am not going to do this. But if you could answer my question about if i was to go on a cycle would i still be able to gain naturally after that. And i am 28 years old.
    PS thanks for not flaming
    well...at 28 it may not be as easy as it is for a 20 yr old since your test production is probably decreasing...but like i said i still know you can do a lot naturally...and to answer your question... yes after your cycle and PCT you can definately still make natural gains...however, motivation in the gym is gonna be harder.

testisbest is offline Senior Member
    You still need to be careful with steroids with an addictive personality. I know one or two guys that won't get off the stuff and when the do try, they might make it a week into PCT before their wanting to do some prop cause they want to mask the way they feel.

ya

both you guys have a point, and i have factored in the fact that i have an additive personality. But luckly i have people that i can be honest with that are in the program. Like i said i really appriete the feedback and will definatly keep posting comments about what i get and how best to manage my post cycle. Meaning when and how much.
    But any more feedback would be greatly apprieted.

man isn't that the truth

Quote Originally Posted by testisbest
    You still need to be careful with steroids with an addictive personality. I know one or two guys that won't get off the stuff and when the do try, they might make it a week into PCT before their wanting to do some prop cause they want to mask the way they feel.
    ya i totally agree with that but luckly at this point at least i am (without sounding how should i say femenine) that i am pretty good about talking with people. But you do make a good point.

Thread Information