anabolicshark is offline Associate Member

6th week i feel stuck:!!!

I have been on enanthate /deca for 6weeks
    not really super religious training but way more intanse and heavy then usual..gained 18lbs, not all solid, but look very solid over all...
    did not eat freaky clean but did not cheat at all, meaning did not eat as much but did not consume junk/bad/useless food)
    i am adding liquid anavar for next 8 weeks
    so it will be enanthate/deca/anavar
    i feel stuck, mentaly; small.. first 3 weeks i was feeling every thing now..its more that i feel tired and somewhat spent... did i over train?
    my bench press went from 100lbs dumbell to 160lbs (each arm)
    shoulder press 80lbs 130 (each arm)
    curls 60 80
    and i am just insane in row's (have been rowing as an athlete for 11 years, and swimming all my life so that i not really a measure)

but i guess my question is, is this normal, should i up the dossage and get over myself, or take a week off? or what?

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    I dunno dude sounds like pretty solid freakin gains.... If I was in that position and I started to feel the tell tail signs of over training... I'd go real light for a week..... maybe rest a little more... then come out swinging you are on AS so its harder for you to overtrain but remember not impossible.... otherwise just keep rocking those are awsome gains

anabolicshark is offline Associate Member
    soulstealet, thanks man,
    i guess since i was gaining so fast and getting stronger every time, when it peaked i feel stuck... its all mental i guess.. i am doing all reps this week just to get pump... but is that normal, or is it ok to do on a cycle...
    so far this is my first cycle where i am all focused on looks and power, where as before it was all performance...two totally different worlds...
    i am little confused.. pretty soon ill have before and after pics

thank you

Thread Information