Week 2: 15mg/day dbol
    Week 3: 20mg/day dbol
    Week 4: 20mg/day dbol + 200mg deca
    Week 5: 15mg/day dbol + 200mg deca
    Week 6: 10mg/day dbol + 200mg deca
    Week 7: 10mg/day dbol + 200mg deca
    Week 8: 200mg deca
    Week 9: 200mg deca

Also from week 4-5 ill be taking 20mg of nolva a day for 50 days.
    At week nine i will be taking HCG .

Can anyone point out any flaws etc and offer me some good advice?
    Thanks!!

Dangerdan is offline Senior Member
    Onion, I think you need to do some more research bro. You should start the deca (or test) at the same time as the dbols and the deca (or maybe tesst?) needs to be run for longer, 8 weeks minimum and I would recommend 10-12 weeks. I would recommend the following:

Test-E at 400mg weeks 1-12
    Dbols at 20mg weeks 1-6

If you really want to use deca over test (not recommended), do something like:

Deca at 300mg weeks 1-12
    dbols at 20mg weeks 1-6.

Lots of good info on the site. Do some research.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Welcome to AR

as stated by DangerDan, what you propose is NOT a good cycle.

Deca is extremely suppressive and will shut down your natural test which could cause you major libido problems without adding some Testosterone

Also no need to pyrimid up the dose of dbol . nor start it 3 weeks before the deca

You make no mention of PCT, do you understand what that is and the importance of it after the cycle?? HCG alone is not a good PCT especially with such a suppressive compound as deca

200mgs of deca is pretty much just a therapeutic dose

That being said, please post your entire stats and experience and goals and we can try to help you do this the correct way

onion is offline New Member
    Thanks for the advice guys. On the pct i have hcg , 50 days of nolva and 20 days of proviron . Any advice on how best to take these? Think ill start the deca early and finish it 2 weeks before the dbol .

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Still waiting for your stats!!

Do you have any concern about Deca Dick???

Second2None is offline Banned
    bump

My stats are
    height:5'8
    weight:160
    experience: been training on off since 17 but since janurary been training 5 days a week.
    Did a deca only cycle when i was about 19.
    Will the dbol not sort out the deca dick problem?

Dangerdan is offline Senior Member
    I dont think dbol will take care of deca dick. Did you have erectile problems with the deca only cycle? Any reason you are against using Test in the cycle? What was your first cycle, dosage, weeks? You do not want to run dbols for longer than deca. Dbols should be run 4-6 weeks and you should really run the deca 10-12, 8 weeks is the absolute minimum in my opinion.

Iv ordered the test so should be able to start next week. In the deca only cycle it was 200mg week for 7 weeks. My GF cant remember me having a deca dick problem! Prob full of natural test cause was so young or something?? Anyway looking forward to getting started. I can mix the test cyp and deca in the one syringe? Can you suggest a good pct? Got 1500iu HCG , 50 days of nolva and about 30 days proviron (at 50-75mg day).
    Cheers!

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by onion
    Iv ordered the test so should be able to start next week. In the deca only cycle it was 200mg week for 7 weeks. My GF cant remember me having a deca dick problem! Prob full of natural test cause was so young or something?? Anyway looking forward to getting started. I can mix the test cyp and deca in the one syringe? Can you suggest a good pct? Got 1500iu HCG , 50 days of nolva and about 30 days proviron (at 50-75mg day).
    Cheers!
    how much did you gain from 200mg 7wks of deca ? like the guys said run both test and deca for atleast 10wks, test @500mg and deca @400mg, and do dbol for no more than 6wks. for pct hcg 1500ius is not usually enough, but dont worry much about it since you have enough nolva and proviron, so take that hcg shot and run 45 or 50days of nolva at 20mg starting from 40mg the first 2wks, and 30days of proviron @50mg.

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    if you didnt do a pct for your first deca cycle, then i suggest you do a bloodwork before running this cycle and make sure everything is in a normal range and that you are ready.

Thread Information