Midwest Viking is offline Junior Member

500mg test per week

I am currently only using test e. I use 500mg a week, split up into two 250mg injections per week. I did not frontload, and I have not used anything like dbol , etc to help kickstart.
    All I use is test e.
    Ok, now, so far I have been on for 5 weeks. I started seeing differences though after only 10 days. So far I have gained 13 lbs, I have added 3/4 inch to my arms, 2 inches to my chest, 2 inches to my shoulders, half inch to my calves and forearms, and lost 1.5 inches on my waist.
    I have noticed size increase and strength increase.
    I have not noticed any acne, or gyno from the cycle. Also, I still have my balls, lol. I have not noticed any increase in anger either.
    So, it seems that I have getting bigger, stronger, and heavier, but do not have acne, shrunken balls, gyno, or misplaced anger.
    All the benefits
    None of the negative side effects

XmenIIIfan is offline New Member
    Sweet bra sounds good whats your stats age,weight you know. Im wanting to do the same thing.

Mick_540 is offline Junior Member
    I did the same cycle last year, a few weeks post cycle the acne emerged, and more than six months later I am still a complete mess all over my back.

I am 5'10", 214 lbs, 18yo

throw some pics up man, u dont look 214 at 5'10 in ur avatar

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Viking
    I am 5'10", 214 lbs, 18yo
    Should've waited a few more years bro.

When I get some pics, I will post them. But believe me, I have no reason to lie. I did not suddenly think "214 sounds good"
    I am 5'10" and that is just a fact
    when I step on the scale at the gym, or at home, it says "214 lbs"
    I started out as a powerlifter, and had to make weight regularly, etc, so I am very aware of how much I weigh.
    I DO weigh 214 lbs.
    That pic in my avater was taken around the start of my cycle, and I weighed between 203 and 205, so I would not expect a picture of me wei***ng as little as 203 to look like a picture of me wei***ng in at 214
    And, if I have already started, than what is it going to change, or help by saying something like "should have waited"?

I am not an amateur. I have been working out for 4 years now. I sleep 8 to 10 hours a night, I eat right, I train right, etc. I have learned over the years exactly what my body needs to grow, and I get good gains and results even natural. I am not one of those poeple who randomly decided to start a cycle because I eat like shit, train like shit, sleep like shit, but for some reason can't figure out why I am not growing, and I think that a cycle will work like magic.
    When I started working out, I weighed 130 lbs, had 11.5 inch arms, and had a max bench press at a wopping 85 lbs. Before I started this cycle, I had been all natural, and ended up wei***ng 201 lbs, benching 315 lbs, had 16 inch arms, 46 inch chest, 28 inch legs, etc.
    So I know how to get results.

I get great results natural, and even better results while using. I have been reading about it, talking to experienced people about it, etc since I started training 4 years ago.
    So, maybe I should have waited, but, I am alot better off than about 80% of the people out there who attempt to know what they are doing, and decide to use

Thread Information