Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries

***Anavar only cycle DUPA95***

My stats 39 yrs. liftin for 11years. I am 5'7" 190 lb and about 12% body fat. I have 3 sd cycles under my belt. I will be running the anavar 50 mg for 6 weeks. I am taking milk thisle and ryr and CoQ10 as well. My diet is 3000 to 4000 cal 200 225 ish protein about 2 gallons water daily. I will just be posting the highlights. Also was thinking about wks.5 and 6 going to 75 mg I would like some help with that one. And lastly I train 5 days a week takin wensday and saturday off. Any Questions just ask

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    good luck bro keep us updated

maxiimus is offline Associate Member
    actually interested in trying a similar cycle, so will be good to see ur results, did you think that 50 mg will be enough?? as i have read to run between 60-80mg a day to really get results

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    That's great bro. I just started a var only cycle a few days ago. See about posting some pix up. Keep us posted.

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Ya I will post pics soon be for I swell up. Also I forgot to post my goals. I want a to gain 5-10 more pound sof muscle and lean up a little more around the abs .

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by maxiimus
    actually interested in trying a similar cycle, so will be good to see ur results, did you think that 50 mg will be enough?? as i have read to run between 60-80mg a day to really get results
    I may bump up to 75 mg week 5-6 not sure unless I get some advisement on this.

getfit28 is offline Member
    I've alwasy wanted to try this before I started injecting but people would tell me that it's not good so I just started injecting,,, keep us posted bro,

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Wow Day 4 and this s$(t is on. WOW I was careful tonight seeing that this is my first trip to the dark side. I squated 335X1 to night. I will do more as I see what I can and can't do. But I did want to see If I could break my old record of 315x1. Did bb curls 90x6 db curls 45x10. Pumps are great this is guna be a great 6 weeks.

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Here is one pic be Nice to the old man remember I' m 39. This is day 5
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ***Anavar only cycle DUPA95***-front-pose.jpg  

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    And a back pose
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ***Anavar only cycle DUPA95***-back-pose.jpg  

Army God is offline Banned
    Why did you go on a var only cycle opposed to a Tbol only cycle? Just curious...

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Want to loose alitte around the abs area.

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    I'm hoping for the same thing bro. A good diet, program and the var to keep the gains up while trimming the mid section.

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Ok day 6 strenth is really good did 80x10 db miltary press wow. time for the 90's next week. I am also up 3 lbs in body weight. Thinkin water weight, but i do not feel bloated. Appetite is good, I'm not sleepin strait through the night.No big deal. But for the first time in a long time no sunday 2 hour nap. I relly feel like I'm 20 again. I also am not at this point gettin any lethargic feeling like on SD.

Freakyboi is offline New Member
    awsome man, looking forward to you results on avar, gonna run it once i get some yeah!

getfit28 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dupa95
    Ok day 6 strenth is really good did 80x10 db miltary press wow. time for the 90's next week. I am also up 3 lbs in body weight. Thinkin water weight, but i do not feel bloated. Appetite is good, I'm not sleepin strait through the night.No big deal. But for the first time in a long time no sunday 2 hour nap. I relly feel like I'm 20 again. I also am not at this point gettin any lethargic feeling like on SD.
    Looking good bro, keep up the good work

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    lookin awesome bro for any age...i think this cycle will have a drastic effect on your physique..looking forward to see your progress bro, good luck with the rest of your cycle.
    peace
    tank

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    nice work bro im gonna be following in your footsteps pretty soon lol

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Wow thanks for all the suport No dark siders in my gym at all. To day Back and light bicepts. On back excersizes I'm up twenty forty lbs. on all lifts. Apetite good.All around I feel great. Tues will mark my 1st week of this cycle.

H20Crazy is offline Associate Member
    Keep us posted...will be following this one.

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Ok today marks my first week. Did chest and calfs today. Incline bench 225x3 . Flat bench 245x3 these are just the highlights probaly stick to 8 and 10's for the rest of the cycle. Now for the other stuff.I get pumped up real fast now. I also have that pumped up look all the time. Appetitte is great. Sleeping better as well. I will weight in later this week to see how I'm doing. Bottom line right now I getting numbers i was not before so strength is real good!

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Var is pretty mild, if 50mg/day works for you, then stick with it. For me, my sweet spot was 100mg/day. I had such amazing pumps, strenght gains were good to, but no real size gain to speak of. The pumps are enough to make me run it again though.

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    guna bump to 75 wks 5-6

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Ok day 8. Super pumps today like Oh my god Its guna rip out my skin pumps ,and I loverd evry minute of it. Legs and bicept today. Also starting to get that pumped up look all the time. I had not even touched a weight to night and a friends said My arms look jacked already.

any update pics matey sounds like its going well

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Update pics about a week.

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Looking good bro. Nice back spread. Yeah seems like 50 is working ok for you. I'm gonna bump to 60 soon. I'ts been a week for me and still not feeling a whole lot.

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Today did shoulders,tri's, and traps. I was really tired from work. But all you got to do is bite hard and wow there it is strenth like holly poop.Tricept pull downs 120x8. Standing military press 165x8 . Getting a little heart burn from time to time now. tum ta tum tums. No biggie. fell get look great. guna weigh in sunday I let ya all know then.

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    WOW, today did back and light bicept. Did lat pulldowns 120 x8 previously. Today did 150x 8. Cable rows previously160x8. Today 180x8. feel great can't wait to day test cyp after the first of the year. Guna have a cheat meal to night going out for dinner. Guna have shrimp scampi carb up for chest tomorrow. I also gained a pound as well.so that makes 194.
    Last edited by dupa95; 07-22-2007 at 03:53 PM.

manwitplans is offline Senior Member
    Great to hear things are working out for you.
    Hands down for the physique man, 39 years old and looking very swole, especially chest, and arms

Hit it

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    thanks will do

Blitz777 is offline Associate Member
    Sorry if I missed it, but you can you post what PCT you plan on running? I'm interested in var also.

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    interesting cycle. Var isn't even suppressive for some people (in low doses). you may be able to keep most of your test production throughout the cycle.

sounds like your coming along nice and sweet

looking forward to next set of pics

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Ah goodluck bro, i just jumped on the bandwaggon for the Var only cycle. Goodluck and I hope you get some great results

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    My boy have not shrunk much at all.I am going to run nolva 40/20 for grins and trib for about three weeks.

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Today, did chest and abs DB incline prvoiously 90x8 NOW 100x6 prevously 100x8 NOW flat DB 110x6 So strenth is real good. feel good eating just fine. Joints where a little sore but I did tack on a lot of weight today.

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Ok today was the end of the second week,and did it go out with a bang. I did legs and light bicepts. I started my my work out with a rocker of a headache. I started with leg presses and got up to some where over 850. keep in mind that my head was going to explode at this point by the time i got to my last excersize for legs it was gone. Ok i have herd about the heightened sense off well being .Wow It felt great ! I really for the first time felt juice and totaly embraced it and squeezed the shit out of my bicept. I relly wished I had that on my legs but it will come I know it will. To top it all off I look totaly jacked before I even picked up the first weight.

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    k today did shoulders tri's & traps Military press did 175x4 up 20 lbs on that lift. most of my lifts I start with my second weight and did for sets on all. I felt like my strenth doubled today was very careful not injur any thing.Just awsome feel real stong. Also no more weight gain yet.

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    sounds good... but yea be careful not to pull something... but that is good increases....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information